Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Leader, SK

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 695 értékelés megtekintése
Great place.
Many great aspects of working here, free membership for yourself and your family. Hours are part time however they allow you to work for different departments to make more.
Fun place to work
Very fun place to work at for a camp councilor, as the people were typically very enjoyable to be around and overall environment was very friendly. Hardest part of the job would be having the occasional trouble maker but other than that it was great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people I work with
This is an Organization that mentors and are forgiving in making mistakes. Management is willing to sit down with you and develop an action plan in order to develop their employees. I have gone through many training programs to further my skills and knowledge. Overall, most people are very happy there.
Good management team
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace educating and entertaining children
Typical day at work includes activity planning, arts and crafts. As well as supervising children while on class trips. I have learned that I enjoy working with children very much and it is a job placement I would consider in the future again. My co-workers were very easy to get along with and I enjoyed their presence. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the children, it was a very fun environment to be in and I overall loved the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive work environment with learning opportunities daily
The YMCA is a social, positive place to work with opportunity to progress within. The pay is not quite on par with the amount of training, courses, and dedication required to teach swimming lessons for ages 3 to 13. The job is rewarding enough in itself to keep staff motivated without opportunity for promotion. If one enjoys working with children, ever day is a new challenge and fulfilling reward through teaching a valuable life skill to those who want to learn. It is a rich environment for bacteria and flu to spread from being in and out of the water throughout the day and being constantly cold and wet. The lesson blocks could be scheduled more effectively to fix this problem. Although the turnover of instructors and lifeguards is high it creates an opportunity to work with many different people and gain experience working with every different kind of personality.
Pro érvek
Good work environment, emotionally rewarding
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, not a lot of opportunity for financial growth
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
leading youths of same age was challenging and i loved facing it.
fabulous people with great environment. each day i got to learned more and more from Co-workers and youths from different place, there culture and activeness inspired me always.
Pro érvek
Yes because it was a program for new comers so we believe to feel them as home.
6 hours in a day
fun workplace
the best part of the job, was working with kids and also being able to communicate with them in a decent manner of tone. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part pf the job was during the period when it's raining. I learnt a lot from the job. I learnt how to corodinate programs and activities and also how to take good care of kids anytime.
working with kids
distance
Lifeguard at YMCA
At the Ruddy Family YMCA, the staff are like a family. We all get along very well, and the staff are welcoming of new people. The hardest part of the job is keeping your paperwork up for your swimming lessons. But the most enjoyable part s meeting all the new people and having fun in a laid back setting. The manager is new and is making changes to the facility.
Pro érvek
Free membership. Family feeling.
Hot
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés