Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greater Sudbury, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greater Sudbury, ON25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 070 értékelés megtekintése
productive
friendly coworkers and fair pay, great patrons that are friendly and interesting to talk to. Well managed team and wonderful children to teach!Would recommend for a first time life guarding job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its good enough, you have to like it
this was my first job, I've been working here since grade 10. I like it, it can be challenging with a high staff turnover rate, and a lot of high school students.
Great exprience
better beginning & better future Cause children Matter
love putting a smile on a child & Meeting new and wonderful Parents or other families members it is the best part working with child n having to tell a family about their child or their day was.
Great Place
Was a great place to work with some great and fun people!
The job was physically demanding but you got used to it pretty quickly.

The staff and kids were all great to work with!
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people, lack of organization.
The people who work there are great. The management lacks organization. Short shifts, work well for students, shifts are not long enough to be able to support ones self living on their own.
great people
short shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great team, flexible supervisors
Great place to work! My superiors were always very accommodating and I got to work with a great team. Shifts are the same week-to-week which was a great advantage.
fun place to work at
The Ymca was a great place to work, i love the people i got to see everyday and got to know over the months. Everyone was super friendly it was a good experience for me.
Meeting new people
n/a
Cashier.
- A typical day at work involves interacting with customers in a properly manner. Using my problem solving skills, to help customers for there needs, wants, and questions. Using my time wisely in a safe manner to get the job done right.

-I have learned to properly use my communication skills to interact with customer for a right understanding.

-The hadest part of the job would be time. Being able to help a large amount of people , within a short period of time. Therefor, I would then proceed to using my problem solving skills.

- The most enjoyable part of the job would be learning new skills and learning how to build my communication, Interaction and confidence skills to a higher level. It would be very plesent to meet all kinds of new people with different beliefs and cultures.
No discount on food.
Always something to do
No matter where an employee was placed, there was always something to do. While working at the YMCA, as it was my first job, I learned to be a part of a team and to always be doing something. If your standing around than your not doing your job unless it`s not so busy. Majority of the time, there was always someone to help and care for. A child, adult, anyone. YMCA is a place for everyone to be. So much to do and it is one of those family fun recreational facilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed seeing the regular customers everyday
Working at harmony cafe was a good experience, the people were nice my co-workers were amazing it was an a great experience. Working there was a great experience and i really enjoyed working there.
Learning new things
Not enough hours
3,0
oh
I had a good team to work whit that summer no one was lazy every one just wanted to finish work the same time as every day so we could go home mane that all
Pro érvek
got to go home for lunch
Kontra érvek
kids that crid for no reason
3,0
Fast paced learning environment
On a typical day at work I am alone as a lead educator to approximately 15 children. I have learned so many things in this field, but to name just a few things would be, time management, patience, dedication, putting others first, how to think on your feet, program planning and delivery etc. The hardest part of the job other than saying goodbye to some children would be the general stressors that come with this field of work. The most enjoyable part of my job is the bonds I build with the children that I will always cherish.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a nice respectful work environment
i would love to help this company make children love and cherish their time at a child care facility so that they learn to work well with others cause i find its important to teach children to stay calm and collective with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy environment, meeting new people all the time and helping them to determin their needs was very enjoyable
Overall it was a great place to work. I enjoyed my clients and co-workers. It was the members and their families that made this a great place to work.
Would have loved had retired there had I been given the opportunity.
Caring and helpful
the people there are very helpful and kind and I would recommend everyone to go there if they ever need help find a good job opportunity. the people there always try to be positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun environment
Fast paced work place with supportive co-workers.
I was able to express my feelings and worries in a

respectful and timely manor with no judgement.

I feel more organized and clean. It was a fun environment

we're I could feel part of a productive team
Free workout/swimming sessions
finding an allergy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working, staff. They take pride in their work, as well as the community environment. 9/10 Would recommend. Wonderful positive environment.
flexible hours
Low pay scale
Secretary Assistant
I organized and filed YMCA memberships in alphabetical order, and went through memberships that were expired , also occasionally I would take phone calls and transfer customers, I was a quick learner as soon as I started there, because I have exceptional computer skills, the people I worked with were very friendly, and I had no issues with anyone , the hardest part was probably getting used to transferring customers to other workers, I love this type of work because I have the proper skills to preform the right qualities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA Summer Job Training Program.
I learnt all the necessary requirements to keep and work a part time job, I learnt was customer service was like, it was only weeks long.
Good experience
Only two weeks
2,0
Odd Jobs
Mostly all jobs required transportation.
Did not enjoy the jobs.
New tasks
No consistent hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent staff and management, only positive things to say about my experience!
- As a lifeguard/swim instructor I've taught and planned lessons for various ages, swimming abilities and groups. I've taught levels from parents and tots to adult lessons, I've also done group classes and private lessons. In the classes we've worked on many water safety skills and swimming skills.

- I've learned many different strategies working at the YMCA, and I've learned their philosophy on working with people of different ethnicities, backgrounds and beliefs. I've also learned to be a more social person and how little interactions can help people feel much better about their day.

- The management at the Y is very approachable and are very resourceful. They are a very friendly group of people and always try to make themselves available to help answer any questions that may come. Staff trainings are done regularly so that all staff can be up to date on all the policies and procedures of the facility.

- My co-workers were always happy and in a good mood which made for a very enjoyable work environment, we got to be a very close group of guards because of it. I would recommend, trust and rely on any of them to cover any of my lessons if I was not available one day.

- The hardest part of my job was working in a hot environment guarding many peoples lives at the same time. Although it's a difficult part of the job, it is required at any pool you work at. I was fully trained to supervise many large groups of people in the water and I'm responsible enough to do so, no matter the temperature of the facility.

- The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with
 - több...
Free gym membership!
Hot work environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés