Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort McMurray, AB

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 680 értékelés megtekintése
Collaborative and Productive Work Place
My days consists of going through the various camp activities I scheduled in my lesson plan that week. I learned how to handle stressful situations and collaborate wth my fellow counsellors.
2,0
Trash upper management
So much is expected from the higher ups and the YMCA seems less like a community. Very disorganized system but very strict. Hard to see growth in this company.
Fun place
Ymca is a great place to work. Ymca provides exceptional services for children and also employees. Great team work too. I loved working at ymca as it is great.
FLEXABE SHEDULE
OPENING HOURS
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is my second home
I owe everything to the YMCA. It is an amazing place to work. You meet so many people and build so many relationships. I have had many opportunities to move around and continue to grow.
Memberships and discounts
Fun place to work
I really loved my career at the YMCA. The culture and the people were fantastic. The members were always great to get to know and it had a amazing family vibe.

Hardest part of the job was the long hours I put in due to a staff shortage.

Most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers and the members
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with diversity
I have learned a lot of things here. A fun place to work and meet the community. It's fulfilling that you are able to see people are happy coming to this facility.
Great
I enjoyed at the YMCA, the people were great, location was great, the kids were great.
Definitely a good start for high schools students. Would recommend students for summer camp counselling.
Non profit organization
My favourite part of the day was when I was able to review applications for financial assistance and be able to help families to be able to send their children to camp at a very low cost.
Ymca Daycare
I was not working at this daycare, but I was there for experience for my college course. I would go a few hours each Thursday. When I usually got to the daycare, the children were normally waking up from nap time. I would help sanitize the mats that the children slept on and would put them away. After, I would just play with the kids and be there for them if there were any problems that they could be having. The people who worked there were really nice people. When I had any questions or concerns about a child, they would give me advice and were supportive. I think the hardest part was comforting a child when they got hurt and then another child got hurt and needed comforting while I was already with the other child. I found it hard to support them both at once, but it helped me learn how to support more then one child at once. The most enjoyable part is being with the children in general, kids are interesting and always make the day shine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very engaging fun, stressful, good times
I really enjoyed working at the Y.M.C.A. I was in the before and after school care program with a range of children ages 6-12.
I made some good connections with the kids, helped a few kids that where struggling with their own lives and I made them become comfortable enough to let me in on their home life or school life where there was some bulling going on and I was the one who caught it and stopped it from happening inside the school and in the home. It felt great really being able to make such a huge impact that will last for their entire life when most of the other staff involved saw the children as hard to deal with I went out of my way to make those particular children know they wont get left out or that their behaviour will be ignored.

It was a difficult job but it was a job that mattered not just to me but to the kids and their families.
Pro érvek
was able to bring my daughter to work with me
Kontra érvek
broken up day at work(split shift)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed environment with great customer interaction
-greet customers and clients
-answer all telephone calls and answer any questions

complete all membership paperwork; whether it be signing up a new member; cancelling a client's membership, or other client requests

-providing facility tours to all new clients and introducing staff members

-accepting payments for various services

-daily bank reconciliations of tills

-locking up the facility at the end of my shift

- learning the full day to day operations of the YMCA

-following the policies and procedures of the YMCA

-working as a team member with all employees that I interact with

-I have awesome co-workers, we are all on the same level and respect and compliment each other

-there is no hard part to this job; a lot of multi-tasking, and sometimes during the busy times customers have to wait to have their customers concerns dealt with

- I love interacting with the staff and the customers; as there is quite a diverse group of people who you get to know and listen to their stories and life experiences
free gym membership
lots of nightshifts
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés