YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brampton, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 30 165 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome working experience but sucks if you are bouncing from school to school because you cant make solid connections with peers and kids. Good pay but could get stuck with minimal hours.
Pro érvek
Can make my own schedule
Kontra érvek
Summer time barely any hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Where I work is fun with the kids. The kids make your day go by fast. You get to interact, engage and get to know the kids and you'll find yourself having things in common with a lot of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a good experience I learn a lot about taking care children. And you don't have to take care everything by yourself you have co workers the to help. That how YMCA is
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA was a great place to gain experience. Including social interactions on a daily basis, in addition, helping out people to satisfy their needs. Moreover, I learned quite a few about how to keep facilities clean.
free fitness advice
Not a lot to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago when I volunteered at YMCA but it was a great experience. Everyone is so friendly. warm and kind. They all make you feel like home. I had the best time and made a lot of friends as well.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far this has been an amazing opportunity, great organization with great people who are in the job for the right reasons. Supportive environment, that is not overwhelming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy being around all the various age groups of children,building relationships with them through playing and implementing various activities each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ymca has one of the best workplace cultures that i have ever been in, all the staff are kind and welcoming as well as the members. the workload is not very tough which makes it a very fun enviroment.
flexible schedule
early opening hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a few different sectors within the YMCA so it depends on where you are in terms of job culture. Management also depends - I've had amazing supervisors who are so understanding and you wish they'd never leave... but they usually do. Some managers are awful and will literally prey on you for no reason other than they want to get their staff in to that centre. The pay however, as an ECE, is really great compared to everywhere else I've worked. Same with the benefits - best I've had. No real chance for advancement, just lateral transfers.
Salary, benefits
No advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
the place to go if you need help building a resume, plus you get paid, meet new environment and an enjoyable atmosphere. there is no hard part you basically sit down interact with each other and it's only for two weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
sell memberships assist new clients with facility knowledge and would give tours, aswell as clear off past balances and set up payments answer phones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was working with kids, and planning activities for the day. I learned a lot about how to manage kids and solve conflicts. The really enjoyed working at the YMCA as it was a good working experience, and also really enjoyed getting to know my co-workers.
staff socials
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job entailed me working with children from ages of 6-12 where I was placed in a group system to help implement activities that would be suitable for the age groups I was working with
Gym access
a lot of compromise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday at the Y, is exciting and everyone there is very friendly. They management is also very well. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with little kids and getting to teach them something everytime.
Flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work with. Great Income for a student in high school was good enough. Nice co-workers and kids to work with. Overall great job for the summer.
good hours
nothing bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
The advisers were pretty polite and everyone built a safe and accepting environment. I felt at home and comfortable with my fellow workers. Additionally , the events were very well organised.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a fun and friendly workplace, it is a great opportunity to get involved with the community and to gain work or volunteer experience especially if it would be your first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was really good experience to work in this centre. They promote overall development of child. They promote all different cultures in the classroom and allow children and their family members to bring their opinions in front
Munkahelyi kultúra
good people, everyone was friendly, they put the customers first. as a non-profit there was less pressure on employees and could focus on quality of work without pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
the children are fun energetic and enthusiastic. learn from them and teach them new experiences. great learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy it and like the people I work with. They are great for helping and understanding when someone new is joining the team. Its great to learn in and gain new skills.
Pro érvek
Great people and very understanding poeple.
Kontra érvek
Its only part time hours and not enough full time availability.