Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Barrie, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you get a good manager everything is good, fun employees and everyday is something new. Did enjoy the time and dont regret it at all :) miss it sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work starts at 8am 4:30pm , I have learned many new ways to handle different situations better through out my co-op placement , My co-workers are all very polite and well mannered always have respect to the people around them, They have thought me a lot about the work field. There is not a thing about my job I do not like. The hardest part about my placement is not knowing more about the work place.
Learning something new .
Waking up early
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at placement was a calm but enjoyable day. The summer placement doesn't have many children come to the YMCA so on a good day there will be 7 kids max. I enjoyed my time at the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to learn and work. People is very nice and friendly, like a family team. I love this company
Free memberships to employees
Low salary
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Barrie YMCA is remarkable. It is a job that allows you to reach out to the public and ensure that everyone is included. It provides team support and learning interaction with all members. The YMCA focuses on community and ensuring that all members are supported and included. Every day is a learning experience. I have learned so much about team support, community and inclusion of all peoples. I enjoy the work and the concept of community that allows all voices to be heard. There is a paramount focus on safety to ensure that no emergencies occur, but the staff are skilled and prepared to deal with any situation. It is a wonderful environment to be part of.
A great working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involves assisting the ECE Teacher with implementing activities, assisting during meal-times, nap-times, diapers, outdoor supervision, and acting as a liason between parents and ECE Teacher and/or Coordinator. The hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with children with behavioural issues. The most enjoyable part of the job is engaging and inspiring young minds. My favourite group to work with is infants and toddlers. They have so much energy and make the work day pass by quickly!
Flexible hours
low wage, unpaid lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
great atmosphere, could be a bit better organized, but overall a good place. i enjoy exercising so i loved working here for that
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot of fun... perfect job fo me while in highschool. I worked evenings and weekends. Met a lot of fun people who I am still in contact with today. The training I got from it has remained with me to this day.