YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 584 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 585 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Healthy and positive atmosphere
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, október 4.
I love being a part of a stable successful organization. Our members trust and believe in the YMCA. We teach and influence people to better themselves physically and mentally.
Pro érvek
A delightful work environment and great benefits for full time employees
Kontra érvek
Offers multiple part time positions in the same area, instead of full time positions with benefits
it was good and bad
Teen Advisor/ Senior Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 4.
Experience was good and bad
learned a lot and was let down a lot
Part time for collage students and people who have two jobs
summer camp was the best time
great teachers
bad management
Unorganized but fun
Afterschool Program Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, október 4.
At the YMCA, I felt a little scattered since there is rarely an agenda for the day besides homework, playing on the playground, and snack. The staff at the after-school sites were not properly trained which lead to some discipline issues. However, I had an awesome opportunity to bond the the kids and my job allowed me to play with them. If staff were trained and had a creative and defined schedule each day, that job would have been a really great experience.
Pro érvek
relaxed job, independent, work closely with kids
Kontra érvek
lack of training, too many rules, not many hours
A typical day at work
Camp Dakota Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, október 4.
I would start my shift off in the basketball gym with other children 13 and up. That would require me saying no food drinks, or juice. Then, I would go help out other teens in the teen center. That would just require bonding with the other teens
Not very busy job
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Kids corner staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, október 4.
I love working there so much the kids are great! The staff I work there is so much fun to be around. Some times it doesn’t even feel as a job but more as spending time with kids
Discount membership
Not enough salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was okay to wor there
Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New City, NY2018, október 4.
the management was terrible had no sympathy for emplyees and showed up to work late. Very unprofessional. Had a terrible work ethic towards her employees
Nice place to work
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, OH2018, október 4.
I only work part-time but the work environment is relaxed. All management and co-workers are pleasant to work with. It is nice to interact with the members. It is all around a friendly work place.
work environments
low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an overall great place to work, but the pay is not enough.
YMCA Counselor/ Sports Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, október 4.
It is an overall great place to work, but the compensation is not enough. I loved working with the kids, but childcare is a big responsibility. You are caring for others kids, which is a big responsibility.
interesting and stressful
Creche Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thornton2018, október 4.
Own department team really good, management lack customer service and communication skills. the children are brilliant to work with and parents are very nice.
mixed hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent organization with and endless opportunity
Health and fitness coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, október 3.
leadership support For self development & career development opportunity for long-term success. Awesome culture with many opportunities for department and organizational group collaboration as well as organized organized funded events for employee engagement.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Management organized on boarding process improvements needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
not so bad of a place to work
camp team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, október 3.
It was not a bad time at the Ymca , there were days where by things were easy , and other days whereby there would be a lot that one has to do that I enjoyed doing.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the variety of duties & interaction with members/community!
Health, Fitness & Nutrition Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, MA2018, október 3.
Each Y may be different in many ways, but the values remain the same across the board: Respect, responsibility, honesty, and caring.
I love that, and feel at home at Y's whether I work there or not.
Teaching classes and working as a personal trainer pay better hourly than administrative duties, so by working a part-time administrative job along with teaching/training, I was able to feel more connected both to staff as well as members. There are more part-time positions than there are full time, so advancement may not be easy for a great majority of people. And for those, the hourly wage is very low. The Y is a great place for young people to learn about volunteerism and gain people skills. It's really invaluable experience and all my children worked and volunteered there as they grew up. I think it helped open doors for them over the years!
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Low wages for part-time positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is an excellent place to work at.
Monitor children, coaching (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clinton, MS2018, október 3.
I suggest anyone who is able to work with kids put an application in at the YMCA. The environment is very friendly. This is a job that requires you to be very mature.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for someone right out of high school or a mom who wants a side gig
Teachers Aid (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansdale, PA2018, október 3.
It’s great because it gives you a free membership but doesn’t pay a lot nor give you a ton of hours. Relatively nice management though great for a kid out of high school or a mom
Free membership
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse and able to be creative
Summer Camp Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2018, október 3.
I loved the family structure of the Y. Not only do we care for public families like they were our own, but the workers become a family as well. At the child development center I had endless opportunity to be creative and suggest ideas that weren't brushed off, but used.
Pro érvek
able to be creative, family oriented
Kontra érvek
change in management not what I agreed with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place too work, but managed extremely poorly.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, október 3.
The patrons and coworkers were wonderful people and the work was engaging and enjoyable however it was very poorly managed so lots of organizational problems which could have been fixed quite easily but was never dealt with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cause Driven organization meeting community needs
President and CEO (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 3.
There is no such thing as a typical day. Every day is an adventure. You are in control of your schedule. Plenty of support and training and mentoring available.
Fast paced work day
Fast paced work day
Soccer Coach
head Soccer Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 3.
I love soccer and growing the game. So for me it is never a job, just a large part of my life. Soccer is run great and organized, plenty of volunteers to help also, always a good sign.
Great fun!
Tricky Florida weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best job I have had.
Y-Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, október 3.
This job was by far the best job I have ever had. I loved working with the students and being able to have a fun and relaxed environment as well as rules in place to make sure everyone was safe. The kids were very fun and enjoyable, if I was having a rough day they made me love going into work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kitchen Porter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, Worcestershire2018, október 3.
Good to work for nice and polite great team of kitchen staff great hygiene good hours pleasant work force clean and precise a great standard of food and excellently well kept kitchen 5star cleanliness
Free food
Not overly long hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van