YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 728 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience for anyone who is willing to work.
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hyde Park, NY2017, december 9.
This was the best job over the summer that I ever had. The people were great along with the kids. Management was very flexible when I had family events to attend. I would definitely recommend working here as I will be every summer.
very fun
Child Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, IL2017, december 9.
I loved working at the Y. it slowly became my home away from home, that's how welcomed they made me feel. I was a child care associate and I loved every minute of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work at
Assistant Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2017, december 9.
While working at the YMCA I enjoyed spending time with children and helping them learn and grow. At the YMCA I learned that a lot children need love and attention.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a faith based organization
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2017, december 9.
I work in Child Watch in Lexington Kentucky. And the environment is very competitive n the director has there picks of favorites. If they don't like you they'll do absolutely anything to get rid of you. And hire people to be coordinator who reconlie you talk down to you. And tell you right in your face it's was misunderstanding no it's called harassment by law. Can't wait to leave this job n never look back.
Seeing the children
Kontra érvek
Everything else from management on down
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Instructional Basketball Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scarborough2017, december 8.
Fun and interesting culture, with workers and attendees being very friendly. It was nice and bright, very welcoming for newcomers. I worked as a volunteer and it was easy to get into such a place.
Working with children
Teacher's Aide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2017, december 8.
A typical day at work was to be responsible for children ages 3-5 years old, duties include but not limited to:
• Safety on the bus to and from school, including field trips
• Assisting bus driver with fire drills on the bus
• Assisting teacher to provide formal structure & education to children in the classroom
• Participated and assisted teacher with parent meetings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, low pay and awful organization
Before and After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2017, december 8.
Working at the Y, I assumed it was the perfect job because I am going into a career that deals with kids. I was wrong. Management constantly talks down to you and does not like to admit when they make a mistake. They expect you to do your very best when they supply you with the bare minimum. They do not practice what they preach. They will make you feel like you do not belong and are always doing something wrong. I put in my two weeks and didn’t even get a reply from my boss who constantly thinks she is a superior being. No. Get down from your high horse. We are expected to stick to the rules which is not a problem, except they do not give you the proper resources to do such. I would never recommend this job to anyone. This job is awful and they need a serious attitude check.
Ya
Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2017, december 8.
I wouldn't recommend this place as it is dirty and no one really cares what's going on as if they are just there to collect a check. I worked with kids which was the best part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work to make a difference in the community.
Vice President (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, december 8.
Great place to work and make a difference in the community. Unfortunaly due to man power and resources staff has to wear multiple hats and work too many hours. Some times working seven days a week for extended periods with out a day off. This is not the same for all staff.
Pro érvek
Incredible benefits and meaninful work. You make a difference!
Kontra érvek
Too many hours not enough support staff. Not enough time with family!
Awesome place to work!
Kids Club Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenosha, WI2017, december 8.
Kid’s Club was always super relaxed and an easy job to do. The kids were mostly well behaved and there was always something new to do or learn. The coworkers and management were awesome.
Fun workplace
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, LA2017, december 8.
My co-workers were amazing people, and I really enjoyed working with them. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the kids happy, smiling faces everyday.
fast pace
Front Desk/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manitowoc, WI2017, december 8.
Work with members all day. Checking members in, membership sign ups, class sign ups, sign members for silver sneakers or silver fit, wash and fold towels, make coffee, answer phones such transferring or answering questions and even sign members up for classes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for students in college.
Summer Camp Counselor, Kishwaukee Family (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sycamore, IL2017, december 8.
There isn't a huge time commitment so it is easy to balance your class work with your job. For most positions, the shifts aren't long so it isn't like you are being forced to work a whole day.
Fun environment
Data Entry, Accounts Rec, Administration (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hebron, OH2017, december 8.
The staff are very fun to work with as are the members. I get a free membership and love the environment, the supervisors are great to work for. It is a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free membership to full gym
part time hours
Excellent place to work
Fitness Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2017, december 8.
One of the best jobs I ever had...great people and excellent place to work.I met new people everyday.I was a Fitness Instructor so I was able to really help people with their fitness needs.
Fun atmosphere
My hour changed
Community based
Facilities Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnstown, NY2017, december 8.
YMCA's are needed in every community, I feel that I help our local community to stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected. By keeping my YMCA cleaner than any other I have ever visited to date (over 60) I bring a uniqueness to my Y that others strive to achieve.
Safe place
Not enough of them.
Excellent Environment
Member Services Director/Fitness Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 7.
I have never worked for a company that genuinely develops the individual. They invested each year in a summit to help the leaders grow and develop. It's great to be a part of something that helps the community so much.
Ymca
clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mililani Town, HI2017, december 7.
Awesome workers. There's Lot to do. and they have very good communication the boss is awesome. i would recommend anybody there because they have good personality the aura is really calm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kids can be crazy but that just makes the job more interesting!
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hopkinton, MA2017, december 7.
Lovely place to work for entry level childcare. Brings lots of experience and managers help anytime you really need it. Always tons of constructive critisism and encouragement.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, friendly coworkers, always something new, kids draw you pictures.
Kontra érvek
Kids can have behaviors, inflexible hours, strict scheduling
Lifeguard
Lifeguard And Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2017, december 7.
Watched the pool to make sure everyone was safe. Preformed first-aid when needed. Taught swimming lessons weekly. The people I worked with were friendly and willing to help when needed. The best part of the job was my manager as she was the nicest lady I have ever met.

Átfogó minősítés