YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

27 095 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 096 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be a great job if the culture was better and employees were trained in more detail.
Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, november 14.
I have been currently working this job for a short time, but worked with the organization many years ago doing the same thing although I have an advanced position now. I would say that the YMCA has not changed one bit. Upper management doesn't care much, only ready to give their opinion having very little knowledge on situations going on at school sites. Program Directors are only allowed to do so much with the very little power they have and are given a ton of responsibility including having to wear many hats right down to filling the role of a counselor because of the chronic shortage the organization has for counselors, which explains their ongoing urgent hiring. The problem with this organization is that they continue to use their site coordinators and program directors as counselors and still expect them to perform their job title duties, all while following licensing and YMCA guidelines in one breath without error; and pile on the fact that many of the employees don't have the experience or educational background to successfully do their jobs. Counselors aren't properly trained to work with kids and teenagers and those in their early 20's are hired to fill these positions having very little to no experience working with kids or no work experience at all, which shows in the way many of the afterschool sites run and the staff shortages.
As I stated in the title, the YMCA can have a great afterschool program, but as long as upper management continue to sit comfy and not show concern, they continue to force Program Directors and Site Coordinators (the very people who keep
  több... the programs running) to wear the 2nd hat of a counselor, and not adequately train staff, the program will continue to hire, lose the qualified staff that come aboard, and not be as successful as other afterschool programs that are operating.  kevesebb
Fun and Rewarding
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Thomas, KY2019, november 14.
I love working for the YMCA. I love the members and teaching Barre has been one of the best experiences for me. I love to see people getting excited about their health and accomplishing goals, that maybe, they thought were unreachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  York, PA2019, november 14.
Co workers are awesome it’s a great place to work. I would recommend this place to all friends and family members, urs a great company. Thank you to everyone who works there
Caring Environment
Lead Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2019, november 14.
On a typical day at work, we'd begin the day with opening ceremony, then onto our scheduled activities. While working as a counselor, I learned that patience is truly a virtue. The hardest part of the job, was leaving work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able work with our groups on various challenges that surrounding the theme of the week. (Ex: Dance Contest, Old Town Road Remix Challenge, Talent Show)
2,0
Child care heck
Site Coordinator School Age Child Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, november 14.
I didn't like working at the Y. Managers were very stressed and undertrained. There were nice people there, but the managers were tasked with a lot. The child care industry is stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, community focused, good people
Facilities Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2019, november 14.
The YMCA is a great place to feel connected to how your job affects the community. The culture is friendly and laid back but you can tell that they care about people. Maintenance positions at the YMCA varies between branch locations depending on the priorities of each locations' Executive Director... some locations maintenance are actual maintenance while at others, they are janitors...
Work diligently
Assistant Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, november 14.
This job is a door in the right direction if you are needing that experience in child care and don’t have any. However, it is not an easy job and will put you to the test.
Unprofessional workplace
Childcare Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ Ahwatuckee Foothills2019, november 14.
Unorganized. Never suplies for kids (crayons, coloring sheets and arts n crafts) Kids are watched by staff instead of being interacted with. Director and Supervisor definitely have favorites and those were paid more despite their lack of experience and education. Lack of working together and support from fellow staff. I quickly learned in the two weeks that I was there that if you weren't liked by certain staff you were gossiped about and treated horribly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack staff training. Unorganized.
Site Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, november 14.
The management seriously sucks. There is so much "hide and don't tell" so they can keep contract with District. They pretend to be doing their job when visitors come.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Member Engagement Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kenosha, WI2019, november 13.
I love working with members and helping others out. Everyday is always a surprise. Staff and members treat you like family. Wonderful work environment. I wish pay was more, but for a non profit I don’t expect much on pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t waste your time worki
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Audubon, PA2019, november 13.
Don’t waste your time working here it’s horrible everything is all over the place they get you started and have you running all over. It’s no type of structure at all. I feel bad for our staff because we use to be a good company but now it’s not.
A little boring.
Receptionist/Membership Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2019, november 13.
The job was cool, but it was just extremely slow-paced and the pay was low. Management was great and the job was easy. It is a good job for a teen in school or someone a little older.
I liked it.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 13.
Dont expect too much pay or hours.
The people there was great.
The fact that I have to fill all this out is gay but I appreciated the ymca at Carver
I don't have anything more to say.
relaxed and fun
YMCA After School Counselor- Subsitute (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harleysville, PA2019, november 13.
Relaxed environment. Employees are all friendly. Enjoyed working with the kids and helping them with homework. I did before and after school care and it was a very easygoing job.
awesome work place
preschool (Volt alkalmazott) –  denver2019, november 13.
its a great place to work, i would have liked it if some of the upper management were more involved with members, and i also would like if they helped out more around the community.
Good Place to Work
Regional Child Care Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conshohocken, PA2019, november 13.
Great mission and great leadership. Good organization to work for. Entry-level salaries are set low, however, leadership salaries are set at good rates.
buenos
Asistente Administrativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Polanco, CDMX2019, november 13.
Bueno pero la directora de recursos humanos en nefasta
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an horrific place to work
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 13.
The clients are very friendly and positive. But the employees are always trying to talk down on each other. Very disrespectful to the housekeepers. They would dirty an area that we just cleaned so we can go back to clean it again.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Barely any hours for barely any pay
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bonner Springs, KS2019, november 13.
Small part-time job making small part-time hours. Good for parents of young children in school or high school students. No real money will be made here.
Ymca
Leadership Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stoney Creek, ON2019, november 13.
I experienced a lot of things working at the ymca such: working well with others, being responsible, offer help to students when needed, and being really patient.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van