Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 29 242 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to fit into the culture at the YMCA well. The managers were nice and very understanding. If a coworker had any problem they were able to take time out of their day to answer questions and concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job worked there for three years and mad alot of money cleaning pools I would recommend this to anyone who needs to get rich quick
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wont make a reasonalble living of 10 hrs a wk work.................,Sorry I feel the coordinators have discrimination on their lower employess.....unless you are a friend or a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is by far my favorite job in had the pay isn’t good and it’s part time hours are sucky ( after school program leader ) but I have so much fun with kids they really do cheer me up on my bad days ! I got to grow a connection with my kids at the school I worked at and they teach you so much as you teach them .
Having fun with kids
3 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the children were oftentimes difficult to work with, it was nice to be able to rely on the people around you to take care of situations you didn't know how to deal with. Everyone knew the ropes on every given day and the staff was very open and accommodating.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the H2O entitled supervising patrons at the waterpark, lane pools, flow rider, and slides. It meant preventing injury and ensuring everyone's safety. There was collaboration with other guards, and constant teamwork. I learned lots and gained plenty of experience that will be useful to me later on in life and in future careers. I really enjoyed working at the H2O and fitness centre.
Pro érvek
Lots of breaks and overall enjoyable
Humidity
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA overall isn't a job for anyone ; you have to have patience with children . The hours you get are not always guaranteed. Depending on who ever your boss is .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is all about themselves, funny how everyone knows your business even if its suppose to be confidential. They pay you with a slap in the face meaning its low, been there 17 years and new staff is getting more than us old staff. If your not buddy buddy with certain people like managers and coordinators then you wont fit in at all.
Pro érvek
Making new friends, free membership
Kontra érvek
Salary, management, paying for uniform n parking pass
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA of Acadiana is a summer camp where kids can go to have fun and learn great morals from those around them! We try and make the best of each and every day. If it’s raining, then we go play outside, watch a movie, or play some fun board games! There’s never a dull moment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team work in the Wellness Area and helping covering classes. Enjoyed being with all ages of people. Loved helping other people. I enjoyed helping the mentally challenged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel like this was a good job to start off with. Because it helped me understand how kids think and react to certain things also that job taught me how to save my money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do think it is a good company. Since I worked with daycare I didn't find it very hygienic and people working there before me were careless and it was overlooked by management.
Upbeat environment around kids
Kontra érvek
Workers are not very trustworthy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody is super friendly and love coming to work. There are old,young and disabled people that work together that really makes a difference in everyone life daily. Good working environment and people friendly as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. You get to meet alot of ppl and get to stay in shape. They have great staff and great management. You just gotta show up on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and very cute females in the gym area. You get to play sports if need be and able to swim tennis handball you name it everything is there mate.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy working without direction and being overseen by 20 year olds then feel free to apply otherwise do not. You will be extremely frustrated! The job expectations and the pay do not match.
Had a great Manager
Kontra érvek
Had a very poor, young, inexperienced and immature supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at YMCA opened up opportunities for me to learn basic skills such as patience, responsibility, problem solving, communication etc. By learning these skills I am able to apply them in different areas of jobs. I enjoyed going to work as there was an amazing atmosphere.
Pro érvek
Amazing staff to work with
Volunteer work- no pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im looking for an opportunity in a growing company. Im determine to do my best job here everyday. I have excellent work ethic. Will get the jon done the first time
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can’t speak for the Y itself but rather the PrimeTime program. Management was a joke! If you do what’s necessary for your kids to have a good program you are overworked and underpaid. You get whatever location is available (I was driving 80 miles per day round trip) and split shifts. The expectations are UNREASONABLE and IMPOSSIBLE to meet! The worst part is the kids are the ones who lose.
Pro érvek
Good staff, kids are fun
Poor management, poor training
Munkahelyi kultúra
I sit at a desk and answer questions for people who need answers. My job Is to also walk around and clean machines. It can be extremely boring at times with little to do. I'm a very busy body person, and sitting down doing nothing is not the job for me.
Pro érvek
Great, kind members, and employees
Kontra érvek
Not enough things to do (Boredom), and the pay for the amount of experience you need for this position is very minimum.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your money motivated then keep looking elsewhere. If your interested in giving back to the community and earning below average compensation for it then your in the right place.
Flexible hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés