YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 630 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 632 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not that great
Admin Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 12.
I've worked at my Y for the last 18 months and it's terrible. I was promised a lot by my boss, none of which he has come through on. I was told I'd be able to run the Social Media but in the end most of my posts aren't really used (even though the one's that are posted get traction: Likes, Comments, Shares). Instead my Senior Programming Director gets to do most of the posts which look horrible. I was promised I'd get to be a part of meetings on the weekly basis; I was told I'd get to meet the board of my branch, directors from other branches and so on. But I'm left in the dust to create various print materials, manage our garbage schedule app (created by mobile daxco) and so on. I'd never trust any of the YMCAs of Greater NY ever again. Scary thing is, there is so much potential here but it's ran by an older crowd that doesn't seem to understand how things are done online.
Free family citywide membership
everything else; higher ups
fun
Work Experience (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romford, Greater London2018, október 12.
the ymca is a very good place to work. as someone on work experience they were very accepting and helpful. I learnt communications skills and shadowed
Operations
Vice President of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 12.
Good opportunity to work for a solid not for profit - The opportunity to truly make an impact in the community through services - Good growing company
Great, healthy environment!
Child Watch Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, CT2018, október 12.
I enjoyed my time working with the children and staff at The YMCA, the work environment was great, positive and was a learning experience everyday! I would go back at any given chance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and productive workplace, entertaining.
Receptionist/Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport, RI2018, október 12.
a typical day of work would be me going there during the summer at 8am and working w 3-12 year olds teaching gymnastics until 530 it was very fun and entertaining, but after the summer I have only gotten a few shifts a week and i'm not making as much money as I would like to.
almost everything
not enough hours
Fun environment
Youth Development Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, október 12.
Staff and members are friendly and kind, easy to build relationships, free membership when your an employee, motivating workplace, has fun activities for staff often.
staff, members, membership
Kontra érvek
pay, advancement, full time not easy to come by
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for more experience.
Before and After Program (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, MB2018, október 12.
It's a great job if you have another one because the hours are really flexible and the management is really understandable for students that are trying to get educated and are in uni.
Good Hours.
Nothing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Wonderful place to work
Youth Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, október 11.
I enjoyed working within the YMCA regulations while also upholding their values Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. Staff and customers were always welcoming. Every day I looked forward to working with the kids in the youth center and making sure they had a safe environment to play and do homework in.
Inviting, understanding bosses
Fun place to work
Behavior Coach/Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, október 11.
The YMCA youth shelter was a fun place to work Employees has access to free gym memberships as well as employee life training as well as many other class that are available.
Free Gym membership
work most weekends
great workplace
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  King George, VA2018, október 11.
Working with the youngsters at the YMCA program meant so much to me. It taught me how much influence a superior figure can have on a young child's life. Back to the job itself. We went on field trips and took time to go outside and be active. It was an inspiring experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but poorly organized.
Lead Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2018, október 11.
I worked for the Ymca for 7 years then left for 3. I decided to come back because they promised me raises and better benefits. It’s been a little over a year and I’ve yet to see what I was promised. The head boss has issues with professionalism and talks down to all of her employees making them feel like they are never doing anything right.
Pro érvek
Paid Breaks, Director works with you on time off, the kids and the parents, my co-workers
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no job recognition, high stress, boss disregards complaints
Very fun
Child Care Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples NY2018, október 11.
Everyone gets along. Good work environment and well balanced work days. If you need to take a day off they will work with you. I’ve never had any problems with them.
Time off
Kontra érvek
If you work at the school you don’t have work in the summer
Fun but challenging
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Cullen2018, október 11.
There are definitely management issues and the days are long but the experience is unforgetable and definitely life changing in so many ways. The oppourtubities provided more than suffucient
Lofe changing experiences
Very long days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
relaxed place, coworkers were like family
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, október 11.
I have been going to the ymca since I was a little girl, it was the best fit for me to have my first job there. Working there allowed me to build my social skills and work with many people of all ages.
Advancement
Deck Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsborough, NJ2018, október 11.
I started my time at the YMCA when I was 16 doing swim lessons and lifeguarding. By the time I was 17 I was able to advance to be a deck supervisor, and look over all activity on the pool deck.
Great Place
Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmerding, PA2018, október 11.
YMCA is a very good employer, I would love to work for them again in a different capacity. Their summer program was a good way to get children outside and active and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Great place for children
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loma Mar, CA2018, október 10.
It was a long time ago that I held this job but it was an amazing experience for a young adult like myself at the time. Children can be more eye-opening and better teachers than adults at some subjects...it was an honor to change the lives of children and I suggest you apply if you think you would feel the same way.
Beasutiful scenery/ facilities
occasionally very difficult children
Fast paced and stressful
Youth leader for prime time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kimbrough Elementay2018, október 10.
I worked for prime time at Kimbrough elementary and the amount of patience, and work load required by the job is not fairly compensated by the pay. The quality program coordinator, would like to show up unannounced and instantly start looking for things that the program or employees were not doing right and tried to correct them on the spot. In 3 occasions she came in to my class room and asked my students if they knew who she was, and then she proceded to tell the class how she was my “boss’s boss.” I did not like the way she approached me, or any situation. I was very disappointed at the fact that she would always call me by a different name( since we had various encounters). We also were always understaffed and the “boss’s boss” was not helpful in finding us a sub or a new hire.
Pro érvek
The site supervisor was amazing.
Kontra érvek
Horrible hiring process. QPC was a powertriper
An ok place
School-Aged Teacher 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 10.
Working at The Y was a life long goal of mine, once it happened I understood how much politics truly do play a role in every aspect of life. I loved my department though, working with children made everything worth it.
productive and fun
Afterschool Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Lauderdale, FL2018, október 10.
the most enjoyable part of this job were doing different activities with the students. the hardest part of this job learning were learning how to have lots and lots of patience
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van