YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

27 066 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 067 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Member Engagement Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kenosha, WI2019, november 13.
I love working with members and helping others out. Everyday is always a surprise. Staff and members treat you like family. Wonderful work environment. I wish pay was more, but for a non profit I don’t expect much on pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t waste your time worki
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Audubon, PA2019, november 13.
Don’t waste your time working here it’s horrible everything is all over the place they get you started and have you running all over. It’s no type of structure at all. I feel bad for our staff because we use to be a good company but now it’s not.
A little boring.
Receptionist/Membership Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2019, november 13.
The job was cool, but it was just extremely slow-paced and the pay was low. Management was great and the job was easy. It is a good job for a teen in school or someone a little older.
I liked it.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 13.
Dont expect too much pay or hours.
The people there was great.
The fact that I have to fill all this out is gay but I appreciated the ymca at Carver
I don't have anything more to say.
relaxed and fun
YMCA After School Counselor- Subsitute (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harleysville, PA2019, november 13.
Relaxed environment. Employees are all friendly. Enjoyed working with the kids and helping them with homework. I did before and after school care and it was a very easygoing job.
awesome work place
preschool (Volt alkalmazott) –  denver2019, november 13.
its a great place to work, i would have liked it if some of the upper management were more involved with members, and i also would like if they helped out more around the community.
Good Place to Work
Regional Child Care Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conshohocken, PA2019, november 13.
Great mission and great leadership. Good organization to work for. Entry-level salaries are set low, however, leadership salaries are set at good rates.
buenos
Asistente Administrativo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Polanco, CDMX2019, november 13.
Bueno pero la directora de recursos humanos en nefasta
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an horrific place to work
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, november 13.
The clients are very friendly and positive. But the employees are always trying to talk down on each other. Very disrespectful to the housekeepers. They would dirty an area that we just cleaned so we can go back to clean it again.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Barely any hours for barely any pay
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bonner Springs, KS2019, november 13.
Small part-time job making small part-time hours. Good for parents of young children in school or high school students. No real money will be made here.
Ymca
Leadership Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stoney Creek, ON2019, november 13.
I experienced a lot of things working at the ymca such: working well with others, being responsible, offer help to students when needed, and being really patient.
Productive and fun
Superintendent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2019, november 13.
Working at the YMCA was very productive and fun. Working with kids and adults was a very great experience. Watching the kids grow up was amazing over the years. Also watching the kids use certain things and advice that i have given them is a great feeling.
Great Place
YMCA Youth Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, november 12.
Learning experience
Get to be in touch with other people from other working areas.
Able to learn about Boston city.
Really a good place for a teen to be in.
Stressful alright working environment
YMCA Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, november 12.
definitely not for everyone, but if you like kids, you would probably be fine with the job. Management is alright, definitely not the best. Pay is not as much as it should be considering the work load.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace to interact with people
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 12.
A typical day working at the YMCA is pretty easy. My job is simply to tend to children while parents participate in activities around the facility. There isn't exactly anything that is hard about my job. I enjoy interacting with childen and making sure they have the best time at the YMCA
Great people, poor pay
Head Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garfield, NJ2019, november 12.
The YMCA is full of amazing people but the pay is not up to par with the work being done there. The YMCA is small and does not offer as many resources as other YMCAs. It is a great place to work if you love kids or are looking to begin working in childcare.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best but not bad
Lead Aquatics Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2019, november 12.
Management was not helpful. The people I worked with were all nice. I enjoyed working with the campers. Chose to not return the next summer due to management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all a great place to work.
Ymca maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2019, november 12.
It was a safe enjoyable environment, but management could’ve have been better, other than that pretty laid-back job. The clients were always polite as well as coworkers
Good Work Place
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Barnstable, MA2019, november 12.
Working for the Y was a good steady job for me when I was in high school and coming back and forth from college. Most of my coworkers were friendly and I enjoyed being with them. It was an overall good experience.
YMCA Hostess
Party Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edwardsville, IL2019, november 12.
I enjoyed working with the YMCA. This was my first job in high-school and they definitely made me feel welcomed and comfortable. I had a good team that taught me the ropes quickly and made the job fun. The hardest part was working with upset parents and trying not to make them upset on their childs party.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van