YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 750 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
worst decision of my working career
Location Manager/QAM (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol2017, december 12.
The company YMCA Training NOT YMCA. was all about money and not about the education, development or well being of candidates or staff.

Senior management were unhelpful and had an active blame culture.

Horrific, wish I could delte it from my CV and life
Its ok
Youth Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2017, december 12.
Its a rewarding job but not well organized from a management perspective. There is a lot of down time that is attached to the job, very long work day and not enough compensation.
not micro managed
not organized
Decent If You Really Need A Job
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsboro, NC2017, december 12.
This YMCA I had worked at was decent, but I lost majority of my respect for them after the lack of management and the ignorance of the amount of time and effort put in by the staff. We do have lives outside of work, and school being very important means that majority of part-time student workers will not enjoy being told that they aren't working hard enough despite having not once received complaint from employers until the last minute.
Pro érvek
Growing relationships with the future youth, experience
Kontra érvek
Unprofessional members, stressful, anxiety producing, reluctance to go to work
Fun Place to Work
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 12.
The YMCA after care job is really great for college students to work because it offers pretty flexible hours and its only for 4 hours a day. the staff is great and you can learn a lot from the students. A typical day at the YMCA if you work directly with the children really interesting. you have to think quickly on your feet because things happen with children quickly and you have to do your best to keep the children engaged.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, with weekends off
Kontra érvek
can be disorganized as an organization at times.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, december 12.
By far this is the best job I have had. The best management I have ever had. Super supportive from my supervisors to the head of my entire department. I just couldn't ask for a better company. Hopefully I am able to transfer to another Y soon. Very accommodating and understanding of how things come up that are out of your control and they work with you.
Only voluteered
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamden, CT 065142017, december 12.
I just voluteered once there so I don't have that information on the place. When i was there it was really nice and staff were Pleasant and kind to work with. I just set up Halloween party for little children. And it's an easy job anyone really can do it. It seems like a nice place to work but again I don't have that much information on it.
Child Care
Child Care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Batavia, OH2017, december 12.
I worked at my local YMCA for almost 4 years, it was very helpful working around my schedule for college. I would not recommend working there anymore due to the lack of communication between staff and the people who are higher up in the employment scale.
Laid back not complicated
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2017, december 12.
I would recommend this job for a high school student. It's a detailed job but not overwhelming. Friendly staff, very diverse in culture, and a lot of help available to those in need.
Free recreation
Only part time
quick
Facility Rental Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 12.
The location I worked for was laid back in my particular department, but could be very challenging in other departments. A great job for someone just coming into the workforce.
No work/life balance
Membership Sales Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MN2017, december 11.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others achieve their goals. If you don't mind working every weekend and several evenings per week, this is the place for you.
laid back
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerville, NJ2017, december 11.
sitting on a chair for a few hours and watching over the pool. this Job was extremely simple the most complicated part was checking the PH balance of the pool
Munkahelyi kultúra
Night Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hinesville, GA2017, december 11.
Whether you want to work with people or just need a ight job for some extra money, the YMCA is a great place to work. Most of the staff get along with each other but not everyone likes everyone.
Great for college students
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MO2017, december 11.
The hours are few and weird which work great for a college student with those kind of hours looking for a part time job to make some extra side cash.
flexible hours
low paying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
love it
Member Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, december 11.
by far the best place to work. I believe in the mission of the YMCA and I love what they do for the community. I worked for them for nearly 20 years and would go back in a heart beat.
fun place
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2017, december 11.
fun place but some of the demands of the job we should be paid more than 7.25 saying that we only work 3 hours a day and to say we have to watch the kid and do activities with them that we have to plan. but its fun besides that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice place you will have to adjust to management
Hospitality Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2017, december 11.
not all YMCA might be like the one I was at but the manager I had believe in not giving a raise and very rude with his approach, nice children lots of people to meet and you will build friendships. all culture invited after school fun swimming plus more
gym and children
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, environment working with kids
Gym Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parrish, FL2017, december 11.
My work shift would normally start with a friendly hello from the lady at the front desk, i would do my assigned task and with help from co-workers I would have it done in no time. And the night would end with a friendly goodnight from a different lady at the front desk. I learned how to work with others better and i became more social at the job. I think the management is very well organized and has amazing communication skills. The workplace is very energetic and friendly. The hardest part of the job is when i would be the only worker some nights and i had to do two person jobs by myself. The most enjoyable part was the feeling when a job was done and you could admire the happiness from kids after you've set something up for them.
Nice happy environment, Money
Not enough hours
Productive work place
Meadowlands YMCA Sports Instructor/ Gym Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Rutherford, NJ2017, december 11.
I work as a gym attendant, most help round the gym with the equipment. Not a stressful job at all, mostly you will just sit watching people play sports and work out making sure nobody get hurt.
Ssymca culture
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, december 11.
The South Sound YMCA organization as a whole is amazing. The only bad thing I would say about it, is that its Childcare workers are paid minimum wage for work that is far above minimum effort, stress, and dedication. If its childcare workers were paid more, it would be a more friendly environment for everyone.
Pro érvek
Interaction with kids. Money.
Managament, Pay, Stress
Easy and productive
Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2017, december 11.
I worked at an after school program through the YMCA. I watched school aged kids for about 3 hours a day after school. The program was very laid back, and for the most part we were able to keep the kids busy and entertained. It was a very laid back environment as long as everyone was pulling their weight and getting what had to be done, done.

I left because I felt that my concerns were not being addressed, and I had a hard time getting the bosses to listen and understand me. When I was listened to, I don't felt that I was appreciated for the effort I put into my job. I feel that I went above and beyond what was asked of me regularly and that was not recognized.
Pro érvek
relaxed and flexible hours, easy work, snacks
can be slow at times