YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 488 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Camp Counselor
Environmental Education Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookhaven, PA2018, július 13.
I started here as a volunteer working with the animals and other Environmental ed. staff. The summer after I was hired, I worked full time as a camp counselor and loved it. Counselor positions hire at 16 so if you're young and looking for your first job definitely give the Y a shot.
Awesome!
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, VA2018, július 13.
I love working here! Camp director make sure everyone is taking care of themselves. Really positive environment to work in. I love the leadership team that they have as well.
Productive and Positive Enviroment
LEAD SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dripping Springs, TX2018, július 13.
The YMCA culture and environment is positive in so many ways. It give people of all ages, background and such to put a positive enforcement on the community in which we live and work. The YMCA has given me the opportunity to not only teach swimming which I really enjoy, but also gives me the great satisfaction of teaching others to swim and protect themselves from drowning. YMCA is the place to be for all ages. One of the most enjoyable jobs I have ever had in my life.
Enjoyable working enviroment
Low pay and no benefits
Great Company
Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, július 13.
It's a great company to be employed by. It was a great experience and helped me further my career. I would recommend this job to my friends and family.
It's hard to explain
Office Manager/ Registrar (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 13.
If you're a part time staff who drinks the Kool-Aide, then its a great environment.

If you are full time, hope you are one of the lucky few that isn't expected to work yourself in to an early grave.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
you will never be left alone long enough to use it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Perfect summertime job
Wrangler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michican2018, július 13.
I loved this job although pros out weighed the cons! Location is beautiful and very fun place to work, fab people and animals! Lots of activities going on, a very diverse role as you are very involved in camp life!
Horses, colleagues, travel
Kontra érvek
Long days and nights, food supplies
fun workplace great people
Front Desk Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kelowna, BC2018, július 13.
The ymca is a great and healthy place. lots of staff members so there is no complications. fair and reasonable hours, no conflicts between staff or manger.
great people
babies crying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great seasonal job
Food and Beverage Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CO2018, július 13.
I was part of a college ministry who contracted with the YMCA resort in Granby for seasonal summer employment. It was a great location to have my first work experience and staff was supportive.
room and board, meals
Kontra érvek
our contract pay was less than minimum wage
Awesome
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, PA2018, július 13.
The YMCA has great benefits for it employers. I worked as a lifeguard and thus I had access to the pool and the gym. Overall, the pay shifts and benefits are great.
Fun place to work at
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 13.
I love volunteering at the YMCS. I got to learn a lot of things and put smiles on the member face. I always workout their so it was indeed a pleasure.
Membership
No cons
Wonderful place to work
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2018, július 13.
Great place to work. The pay sucks but the benifits were nice. Free membership to employees and volunteers. Family oriented. Flexible schedules. Would recommend
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting place to work because on the members that come in.
Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 13.
The workplace culture is very positive each day. People come in motivated to help members outs daily. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping out members plan a perfect workout that fits them.
Decent Place to Work
Wellness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mocksville, NC2018, július 13.
Work at the Y is a lot of fun however do not expect to make a living working here. At best is a good summer job for students or a temporary secondary income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good work place for stable life
Full-time Early Childhood Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, ON2018, július 12.
everything is good. good work culture, nice colleagues, sweet directors, good benefits. the only thing is that salary is not high. but the benefits are really good.
Pro érvek
good benefits, nice colleagues, good culture
low income
A little bit stressful
Staff & Day Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia, MN2018, július 12.
Management is poor at times, team member’s ideas continually being shot down by supervisors. “Nothing is in the budget”, yet we have a multi thousand dollar grant that we can’t use. The facility we work in is hot, with the kids getting sick on a weekly basis from the heat, many out with heat stroke. It’s ridiculous.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Money problems, bad team moral, poor management, poor work enviroment
I Once Enjoyed It
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS 672202018, július 12.
I enjoyed my job quite a bit until the manager that hired me on resigned. After he left, the person that replaced him was very narcissistic. It made my job very difficult and uncomfortable. Quite a few people left shortly after the previous manager resigned as well.
Flexible Hours
Management, Low Salary
Productive place with Children
Caregiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, július 12.
I would first begin the day early and relieve the people who opened the daycare for their lunch break. I would work with one other teacher and watch and change the children when they arrived. Do required paperwork o start the day off then get them ready for breakfast. Do activities till lunch, usually take my lunch break then be back for nap time. Put the children to sleep then continue activities and play time till they left home. I learned how to change, feed, and have patience with children, and how to fill out paperwork. The management was a bit hectic due to a low count of workers. The workplace culture seemed tense and stressful. The hardest part of the job was trying to follow a set schedule with an unorganized team. The most enjoyable job was of course taking care of the children.
good hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks sometimes, not enough pay, lazy workers
Working with others
Scorekeeper for league volleyball (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tugaske, SK2018, július 12.
A work day would be normally as usually for everyone else, I can Learn really quick. I also like talking to other people and helping them out with information i can give
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are a Christian and like non-profit organizations, then is the perfect place for you
YMCA of Central Florida - Fitness Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 12.
I had great rewarding experiences at the YMCA and others very challenging with limited resources. The YMCA need to give their employees more educational and advancement opportunities.
Pro érvek
Christian organization to work for
Kontra érvek
No educational and advancement opportunities available
Fun People
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oroville, CA2018, július 12.
The coworkers were great and supportive of each other, the work environment was quick paced, most of the time most of the camp counselors were not informed about their schedules leading to miscommunication and transitioning from one place or activity to another, management were willing to hear ideas from camp counselors but usually would not make the changes that were addressed.
Pro érvek
Free field trips, can use the Y for free during employment period
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, lack of communication between staff
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van