YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 609 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 613 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great learning opportunities
Director of a Health Fitness and Aquatics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pointe-Claire, QC2018, október 15.
I loved working in the non for profit sector. I was able to meet and connect with many people and social groups of all ages. The payscale was on the lower end for the job description, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, training opportunities and contacts
Low wages for management
Amazing place to work
Assistant Preschool teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, október 15.
The YMCA was such a great place to work. I worked there for 6 years and enjoyed every minute of it. I worked with some really amazing people who helped me grow at the company. I thank all of them for what they did for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to be , Good lakes.
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potosi, MO2018, október 15.
The people are great to work with. A lot of them are moms and highschoolers, but the camp counselors are mostly college students. You get a lot of opportunities to work year round because of events, holiday parties, and summer camp, aside from your main job there.
Flexible hours.
Free lunch
Short break
fun
Work Experience Placement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coventry2018, október 15.
very fun and educational, learn a lot of new things working for these guys, couldn't knock anything about the company, I enjoyed working for a few weeks for the.
Fun work place
Member engagement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Edwards, WI2018, október 15.
Loved working for the YMCA, everyone is very friendly. I loved getting to know all of the members on a personal level. Definitely miss working here, just needed somewhere with more hours available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muy buena oocion para crecumiento personal
CIT leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren County, NJ2018, október 15.
Uno de los mejores empleos que he tenido, se enfocan en el desarrollo personal de cada persona y ademas basados en 4 valores fundamentales que son primordiales en la interaccion y crecimiento de las personas
Pro érvek
Seguro medico, buen salario, tiempo flexibles
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place that I would recommend
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bainbridge, GA2018, október 14.
The YMCA Kids Club is not an establishment that I would recommend working at unless you were a high school student looking for a summer job. Unless you really love children more than likely this isn't a job to seek out
Lunch Break
Kontra érvek
The person in charge of the kids club was never there half of the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a welcoming family environment for everyone
San Antonio - Head Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 14.
Everyone at the YMCA are always trying to help their members. I learned many people skills while working at the YMCA. The employees were always encouraged to go and talk to the members to make close relations with them. Working at the YMCA has also taught me how to be a leader and to get things done in an orderly fashion.
Community Health Club
GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dover, PA2018, október 14.
As a casual job, it is an okay place to work. You can choose your hours and involvement. But hard work is not recognized or rewarded with pay increases.
Superviseur
Intervenant auprès des jeunes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, október 14.
Les superviseurs était très compréhensible et s'assure de la bonne condition des employés
It a fun position
GYMNASTICS COACH (Volt alkalmazott) –  tampa2018, október 14.
Working in gymnastics was a lot of fun, and I loved all my students. All of my girls were so sweet and after 10 years I can say I still Speak to parents and have an old student babysit my kids now
fun and busy
Substitute Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, október 14.
I went to different Y.M.C.A cites subbing in for sick teachers. I was responsible for setting up tables with different themed toys and activities. I was responsible for providing structured group activities. I was in-charge of keeping all of the children safe. I would help assist the site director in multiple tasks. I entertained the children and instilled positive behavior.
flexible hours
Great Place to Start and Grow
Assistant Instructor / Party Host / Lead Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montclair, NJ2018, október 14.
Working at the Y has been a great experience. If you are interested in a relaxed and fun environment, this is the right place to be. It is also a good start if child care would benefit your resume.
Free YMCA membership
Slow advancement
Great place to work.
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peterborough, ON2018, október 14.
The YMCA is a great place to work. I absolutely loved it there! Very fun, a multi-dimensional place to work. I really enjoyed that you can work in a variety of programs.
A Review of the YMCA
Volunteering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, október 13.
The YMCA Company Made for people to improve there lives, Physically Excellent place to work, you could find you must be a passion Free room and board Many Programmes teach them and yourself important skills.
Large water-park and Gym
Kontra érvek
mostly focus on on the Grade sixes, Have a really small basketball court, To many programs creamed into a small YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work with kids
After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 13.
It was a fun work environment, working with middle school-aged refugees and immigrants. I enjoyed it very much, and would be a good experience if you are going into a career working with children.
Fun work environment
Kontra érvek
Wasn't very flexible with schedule
fun place to work
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, október 13.
working with kids has always been an amazing experience with me. the supervisor was amazing and gave us good hours. I was only there for the summer because it was seasonal but it was amazing.
Pro érvek
being able to cool off in the pool with the kids
Kontra érvek
not having a break, your break was eating lunch with the kids
productive
Daycare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 13.
great place to have worked at,, but hours were cut so I had to quit to look at finding another place with more hours. I really miss working with the kids...
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on which YMCA you work at
SAFE Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, IL2018, október 13.
The YMCA I worked at did not have a cohesive group of people who ran their SAFE program - they were nilly willy on activity days and just couldn't communicate with staff. Very disappointing cause I loved working with the kids
working with kids
Kontra érvek
Did not follow the same rules for each activity day, or inschool programs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
South Sound YMCA
Human Resources Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tumwater, WA2018, október 13.
Good work/life balance. Great people!! Its great for employees just starting their career. Jobs keep getting merged together with high workloads without decent pay increases. Employees with 8-20 years of service receive minimal increases. When the cost of living goes up YMCA doesn't keep up with cost of living.
Free Gym membership
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van