YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 584 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 585 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Things that can improve
Play Zone Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 26.
I thoroughly enjoyed working for the YMCA due to their flexible work schedule however the pay rate could be much better. We are required to go outside of our job description without being paid for it. Also we deserve a higher pay rate for all that counselors, playzone and etc deal with on a daily bases.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but not a livable income
Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, szeptember 26.
Fun, relaxing job, but no benefits, PTO, and very few hours make it impossible to provide a decent income for most staff that aren't in management positions.
It was ok
Volunteer Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, szeptember 26.
The hardest part about this job was the fact that I was constantly being lied to about having a job there and being taken advantage of. I felt that the manager there didn't know what to do really when hiring new employees and would ask other employees how they feel about the new person and then decide on that and that to me was not fair.
Placement Opportunity
Workshop Facilitator Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pickering, ON2018, szeptember 26.
I was a Youth Services Facilitator. I would assist/lead teaching in Employment Services workshops that help youth develop employable skills and habits. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the youth apply the skills learned within workshops, and being successful in the field.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very welcoming
Daycare Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tavares, FL2018, szeptember 26.
A typical day in the day care center would start with the children getting checked in and then we would do crafts, games and go play outside. I learned quite a bit of patience dealing with the children, how to deal with special needs children and how to appease the parents. The management was always there if needed to provide guidance in certain cases of behavioral problems in the children. The hardest part is to keep the children safe and entertained at the same time, but the most enjoyable part is to see them have fun and be safe at the same time.
Free membership
Short breaks
Great Job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2018, szeptember 26.
Working here was very fun and enlightening. It was a great place to work with very flexible schedule. The staff and other lifeguards were all very kind and we also receive a free gym membership.
Fun relaxed enviroment
Lifeguard Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pierre, SD2018, szeptember 26.
Hung out around the pool and made sure no one got injured. If anyone got hurt all employees were quick to respond so no further injuries occured. Always had fun and interacted nicely with everyone.
Site Coordinator
Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, szeptember 26.
I got to work everyday around 2. I gave the kids a snack and we did daily activities. I taught different lessons depending on what the topic was for that week.
Fun place to work
Directors Assistant/Daycare Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sylvania, oh2018, szeptember 26.
It is a great place to work. The company care about you and your family. Willing to work with you in anything that might come up. Would love to go back if full time work is available.
Loud and Crazy place
After School Program Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milpitas, CA2018, szeptember 25.
Although I love kids, I feel as the kids at the YMCA didn't have a structure set and they were rowdy and would stress me out a lot. The workers were friendly, but the managers only cared about the kids and never really about their employees.
Free food
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. There are some areas that need work on but solid.
Youth Leader I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, szeptember 25.
I enjoy working for the YMCA. I work for their Prime Time After School Program and have fun working with the kids alongside my coworkers. It can be stressful, but if you have a good team you will get through it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Best place ever!!!!
camp counselor (inclusion) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Estes Park, Colorado2018, szeptember 25.
I enjoyed working here all summer. I got to go hiking, swimming, horseback riding, and rock wall climbing weekly. Met lots of children from all over America and also got to work with special needs children.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Quite environement to work
Security Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarrytown, NY2018, szeptember 25.
I had to check member's ID so they could enter the facility.
Answer the phone for incoming calls from members and provide general information.
Report to tow company about cars parked with no permit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Answered the phone, Scanned cards
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, szeptember 25.
About like it sounds. Easy job, cheap membership. Fun times. The hardest part was the annoying kids asking for basketballs and the creepy old men. They're not escapable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job for a College student
Senior Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grants Pass, OR2018, szeptember 25.
It was a great job to have when i was in high school/ college. It worked around my schedule and provided enough income for a student and provided experience needed for future careers.
Fun and easy
Low pay and Hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
You really have to know someone to get anywhere
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crown Point, IN2018, szeptember 25.
I was told upon hire that there would be no raises, ever. They pay minimum wage and no more, unless you can manage to get promoted. And, to get promoted, you really need to have a personal relationship with a higher up. To really even keep your job here you have to have friends because the second one of the higher ups friends needs a job, you're out. And then they don't even tell you that they fired you, they just write you off the schedule.
free membership
no raises
A great place to work!
Aquatics Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2018, szeptember 25.
I have met so many amazing people through the Y and they are always there to support me. I have learned so many different skills. My communication have grown immensely.
Free membership
It is okay
KIDZONE SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grandville, MI2018, szeptember 25.
The hours are very flexible and you can almost pick any hours you want. Everyone is friendly and nice to work with. Pay is horrible and you barely get over 20 hours a week. (KIDZONE)
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun . The members were awesome to work with.
YOGA INSTRUCTOR YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Clair Shores, MI2018, szeptember 25.
He manager that hired me in was great but the one thy took over for him wasn’t so good but the job was still fun and fulfilling . I loved teaching and helping others
Free Gym membership
Manager was a pain
Productive and Inspiring Place to Work
Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oskaloosa, IA2018, szeptember 24.
Amazing atmosphere to work in. Everyone is very helpful and understanding. I have learned how to work with others. The management is phenomenal as well.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van