YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 512 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great entry level child development job with strong company values.
Before and After School Site Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, július 5.
The YMCA of Greater Boston is a great place to work in terms of how rewarding the job can be. The child development department gives you an opportunity to work with youth all around Boston throughout the school year and summer alike. The rewards of providing children with safe and nurturing environments along with a great workplace culture are clear perks, where the long work days that typically extend to more then 8 hours make it difficult to balance ones work and personal life. The company helped me mature from when I started as a teenager, to a direct supervisor today.
Pro érvek
Co worker sub culture, rewarding position.
Kontra érvek
Work days extend to more then 8.5 hours a day.
environnement de travail agréable
Animatrice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint-Laurent, QC2018, július 5.
je trouve que c'est une belle expérience de travail
Friendly Staff
Childcare Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, július 4.
Great, friendly staff who help you in the job. Creative, friendly, hardworking staff. Fun environment working with kids, keeping up with duties, and being responsible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for someone who needs part time
Childwatch (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 4.
this is a great place to work if you only need part time work. I didn't like their employer rating system. I felt it was unfair that you could never get the highest rating.
YMCA of Southern Nevada
Program Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 4.
The YMCA of Southern Nevada was unlike any YMCA I have ever encountered. Most YMCA's make every decision based on the mission which is what has always drawn me to this organization. The YMCA of Southern Nevada makes nearly every decision based on monetary gains or loses.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Pretty fine summer job
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Darien, CT2018, július 4.
I worked here for a year. It was pretty laid back. You were paid based on the times you placed on your time sheet. The kid's were a pain sometime but usually easy to deal with.
Easy hours
Always in chlorine
Fun Environment
Adult & Youth Wellness Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queensbury, NY2018, július 4.
Fun relaxed environment. A lot of hours and responsibility, without a lot of compensation - Typical Non-for Profit. Employee turnover is frequent, so culture changed regularly.
working with kids
Teacher Aide/Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Galesburg, IL2018, július 4.
teach kids enjoy being around children and talk to their parents playing with them. teaching kids how to do different things.
Wash laundry clean up after lunch and breakfest
lunch
over worked
Assistant teacher in preschool, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Rockville, CT2018, július 4.
management was never there. Staffing was always short handed. Staff needed to wait for breaks, need to purchase own supplies. nothing fun at all. Very stressful place
most holidays off
Kontra érvek
No breaks, low pay, communication very poor, poor attitudes with all staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
fun work place
Domestic Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth2018, július 4.
I enjoyed working for the YMCA and it advanced me to further my career and now I have my dream job. I would definitely go back to YMCA if a post came available for a position that I am trained in.
training
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places I've worked
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, ON2018, július 4.
Great management and excellent for people who love talking to others or helping. Most of the workers are students, and upper management is typically young too.

The opportunity to transfer roles was great, and it taught me how to adapt to changes in situation and environment.

Requires communication and collaboration skills. High energy environment.
Pro érvek
Experience that contributes to many future opportunities
Kontra érvek
Not many, I found the job was best for younger people though, like university students
Enjoy working with members
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, július 4.
Family oriented environment,. Great Community Dance program for all ages. Great fitness programs including after school programs, summer camp program, personal training, pool, cycling, Zumba, Hot Hula, HIIT, Core and Cardio, Abs and more
Great to work for
Retail Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunderland2018, július 4.
I worked at two different YMCA charity shops and loved it. I learned a lot of skills to do with team work, retail and how to manage as a team member..
Pro érvek
Worked as a team and in returen i got really good benifits.
Kontra érvek
Meet and worked with some great people and YMCA staff alike.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of fun playing with children.
Assistant Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oswego, NY2018, július 3.
Worked here for the 2017/2018 school year. Was paid to play games, help with homework, color, draw, play sports, talk to children and listen. Sometimes the children could be challenging but overall we all had a great time. I think even the most difficult kids could not help but love it.

Worked with wonderful people from my boss to my co-workers. It's a great job if you can get it. The only down sides is it is part time and minimum wage. One of the few benefits of working for the YMCA was free membership which was changed in the middle of the year and is now only available for those who work over 15 hours a week.

Would definitely do this job again though as the best part is getting to know the children and even their parents. It seemed like we all become a family and helped each other. I made some great new friends, young and old.
Pro érvek
Playing games, coloring, talking with children.
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, no direct deposit, no full time job, no healthcare or paid time off.
YMCA is a great program
Miller Family YMCA Lead Preschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newbury Park, CA2018, július 3.
I had a great experience as a Lead Preschool teacher at the YMCA. Great Staff, great program. This was a small school and the teachers and manager were fantastic.
YMCA Camp Pine Crest
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gravenhurst, ON2018, július 3.
Overall working at YMCA Camp Pine Crest was great, you learn a lot about how summer camps work. You get the chance to work with a wide variety of people and a wide variety of clients. You get the opportunity to further improve your outdoor skills as well as your customer service skills when speaking with parents.

The culture up there is like a family, you eat together and you basically life together for approximately two months. Everyone is willing to help, and the higher up staff are more than willing to accommodate you for any needs that you have.

The most difficult part of the job is that you are very far away from home and that you are very restricted to you work place; you are always at work, and there is not a whole lot of time off.
great experience
lack of time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a productive , communicative fun working experience
Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 3.
The YMCA is a great place to bring your children I would recommend this place a thousand times . The staff members really confined in the children listen to how their days went and offering them suggestions to Imorocebtheir next days . While joyful and laughter get in the mix because the YMCA has so many fun kid filled activities you can jump from I️ loved working here made my compassion with kids stronger .
Helping others grow
Disobedience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with a strong community feel
Youth Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stoughton, MA2018, július 3.
I love working at the Y because there are so many people my age there. I am constantly meeting and working with new people which makes working there much more enjoyable. A typical day for me involves running the preschool sports program, and working with my coworkers to find the best plan for the class.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very positive work environment.
Personal Trainer/Cycling Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grandville, MI2018, július 3.
A very positive place to work. People are friendly, supervisors are respectful. Definitely a family type environment. You leave work every day with a smile on your face!
Positive environment
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours offered to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay isn’t great but a fun place to work at
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Mills, PA2018, július 3.
I met a lot of great people at the Ymca and had a great time working with those people. My favorite thing to do at the YMCA was train groups. I loved seeing the people I trained get better each week.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van