YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 727 értékelés megmutatása
It was Fantastic
Camp Roger Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2017, december 1.
Working at YMCA was a very rewarding experience that I will cherish forever. The worse part of it is that it is over. I would really like to thank everyone who worked there and everything.
Great people
Sometimes tiring
Salary low; slow work
Membership Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 1.
As a membership service representative, your job is to answer member questions and give potential members tours. You also make phone calls to potential members. Most of the job is standing around or waiting for something to happen. Management is nonexistant and they do not care about being understaffed.
Fun and engaging
Program Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2017, december 1.
I enjoyed my time with the YMCA, it was a fun and engaging place to work. The biggest thing about this job is you have to want to help people. If you have that then you are golden.
Great!, Great!,Great!
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monrovia, CA2017, december 1.
I absolutely loved this facility, when I was an employee!, Such energetic people, Welcoming environment. A wonderful place for family and individual activities.
Pro érvek
Great staff, Welcoming envirnoment.
N/a
Awesome summer job opportuniry
K-8th Grade Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2017, december 1.
Although being a camp counselor can be stressful, this job offers awesome hours and a wonderful work environment. You are able to build great relationships with the kids and your co-counselors.
Good Place
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2017, december 1.
YMCA in rochester MN was a good place to work but they are very strick on some things that they could cut a little break on, there pay raises sucked, but the pay rate was very good cause i was getting paid $14.00 per hour just to be a custodian
Kids
Preschool teacher/SACC/Summer Camp Councilor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, KY2017, december 1.
Really enjoy the people and kids. Family friendly environment with a lot of great opportunities. Fun place to work and enjoy the company of many great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to begin your health & fitness career
Fitness Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2017, december 1.
I started my health and fitness career at the YMCA, and enjoyed my time there. I received many opportunities to learn different aspects of health and fitness roles within the corporation (i.e. membership/sales, aquatic instruction, fitness coaching...). The pay is a bit less than most other places, but the many experiences in different roles is well rounding.
multiple job experiences
low salary
Great place to work!
Membership Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windcrest, TX2017, december 1.
Working for the YMCA has truly been impactful. Starting out I was under the assumption that it was just a gym that was overpriced. I have learned and continue learning each day that this place is way more then that. It is some peoples second home, a first home even, or somewhere they always feel welcomed. Walking through the doors each day is a challenge to engage and help another family that comes into my Y. Connecting with each and every member, knowing their stories. That is what makes it even better! I had loved every day working for this organization. If further options of moving up were to come available I would take it without hesitation!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not a job I would refer to a friend.
Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northampton, MA2017, december 1.
I worked in the childcare department of the YMCA. There was a lack of organization. Co-Workers were rude to one another and our manager did nothing about it.
Very productive
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huguenot, NY2017, december 1.
It was a great first job. Had lots of fun yet serious work at the YMCA. Great people and beautiful place to work. It had its ups and downs, but more ups. Great experience!
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a nice little side job
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lock Haven, PA2017, december 1.
I made a lot of friends there and met a lot of new people. Slow a lot of times in the winter even though it is an indoor pool. Very friendly environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
such an amazing environment to be around
After School Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2017, november 30.
such a nice place to work for. the management is amazing! the only sucky thing is the pay. the environment is friendly and makes you a happier person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and lack of support
Teacher/Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oregon2017, november 30.
Hardworking teachers have little to no support from management. Highly under payed teachers. Teachers and low level office staff work excessive hours without help or relief from association, directors, or executives.
Healthcare, pto, 401k
Kontra érvek
Poor management, poor association directors and supervisors, extreme lack of support, overworked and underpayed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive and friendly workplace, room to advance or move into another career with in the Y. Great to experience friendships with clients and staff
Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY 103042017, november 30.
Overall satisfactory scoring due to low income, non for profit slow working with meeting needs of staff, as far as supplies, etc. great work environment for youth looking to learn how to work in a professional environment. Room for growth.
Pro érvek
Gym membership, helping the community
Kontra érvek
Non profit not a lot of money for up to date technology or enough internet or supplies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
review
Youth Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 30.
it was awesome to expand my knowledge. I got free membership. It was easy to get the job. They give gift cards incentives if you are doing your job plus more.
free gym membership
short breaks health care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Cardiac Rehab Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boonton, NJ2017, november 30.
Typical day of work is mainly working closely with members and ensuring their health safety. Excellent management, great staff. Truly enjoy being with the members.
Productive and relaxed environement
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2017, november 30.
The management and overall structure of the YMCA was great. I worked at two different locations and both ran smoothly with good managers and helpful coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and environmet
Summer Camp Counselor/After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2017, november 30.
I loved working at the YMCA. It was fun to see the kids I worked with do different activities that helped them progress in there every day life. Had to interact with the kids and their parents with anything that went on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great job with great atmosphere
LIFEGUARD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Clemens, MI2017, november 30.
great job here at the YMCA its a really good part time get through school job, very flexible with hours very friendly work environment, not great pay.
Pro érvek
very friendly place, very flexible hours relaxed slow paced job
Kontra érvek
bad pay sometimes not so great managment

Átfogó minősítés