YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 752 értékelés megmutatása
Great place to work/intern
Program Development and Youth & Government Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 5.
I worked with a few different supervisors within my time here so that kept everything lively for me, I bounced around from different projects, some times working on more than 1 a a time. I got to witness the fruits of my labor directly and the people I work with, along with the people of the community are great!
A Great Place to Work Overall
Senior Legal Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 5.
If this was not a great place to work I would not have been here for 16 years! I have stayed because this place has great benefits, great people and I love their sense of inclusion and diversity. I also would like to mention the GREAT work YMCAs do for communities across the country and the GLOBE!
Great benefits
Not many I can think of
cycling
Cycling Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2017, december 5.
I teach cycling part time to keep fit, have fun and mental benefits. Meet friends. This is my fun job. Not sure why this is even being critiqued? I am a reseptionist / secretary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part time college job!
After school care Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TXSan Angelo2017, december 5.
Great job for college student just wanting some extra cash. It is a very easy job and very enjoyable. Working for the YMCA you get a free membership. If you ask I have 90% a time you get off. The supervisors are very understanding and caring. Would recommend working in the childcare to any young adult who enjoys children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An enjoyable place to work
Daycare Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 5.
A typical day at work consisted of providing children of different age groups with fun and educational activities. The YMCA was an enjoyable place to work because the children were very sweet, funny and affectionate. Working at the YMCA also provided me with experience on how to deal with children of all age groups and prepared me for a future career as a pediatric nurse
Loved working here!
Sports Staff and PE Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2017, december 5.
This was a perfect job for my at the times in my life I worked there. I first worked there when I was 16 years old, then again after I had had my first child. The company as a whole is great, the management is incredible, and the opportunities are endless. Great place to work for your first job or for part time. Each day was never the same!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working conditions were great.
Waitress / Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potosi, Mo2017, december 5.
I enjoyed working for the YMCA because I was able to interact with children, and parents. The atmosphere was relaxed. I was able to go workout out freguently at the gym at the YMCA. I communicated rules to the children that provided structure. I encouraged the children to play games and do arts and crafts.
productive and fun
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2017, december 5.
the most enjoyable part was working with the kid and getting them all. I learned that kids no matter how long all have different personalities. the hardest part was learning the allergies and which kid it applied to.
Great Place to Work
Sports and Aquatics Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 5.
The Y is a great place to work and quickly further your professional career. At the Y everyone that you work with becomes a part of your family. When you work for the Y you are part of something much greater.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work at.
Swim Lesson Coordinator/ Aquatic Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, december 5.
The YMCA as always been a second home to me. I have been with the organization for over 7 years where I was able to grow into some one who I wanted to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun work environment if you like sports and being active and kids then this is perfect job for you.
Gym Mointor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, december 5.
I love the ymca i love sports so its a good experience for me i would love to grow if oppruntunity presented itself, also its a good resume builder...
Membership
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere to be in and everyone is friendly and supportive
Assistant Gymnastics Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Limestone, NY2017, december 5.
Working at YMCA part-time (5 years)

The staff is awesome! The YMCA does not micromanage you, it gives you a chance to open up and be affiliated with your community. This non-profit organization works hard to promote healthy living in everybody as they have so many activities to choose from. The best part is, everybody is welcome.

They strive to demonstrate the four core values which are respect, caring, responsibility, and honesty. I work as a gymnastics coach and at the end of every practice we go over those core values and ask how those were displayed. The gymnasts love nothing more than to share how one another was caring.

The hardest part of my job is when an athlete feels let down or stressed because he/she cannot achieve what they want. However, I love being able to sit down and talk to the athlete to give them a motivation boost. Developing those special connections is by far the most enjoyable part of my job.
Community feeling within facility
Full time Membership Sales and Services Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2017, december 5.
I decline to give a review at this time. I prefer to not say negative things about my workplace caused by restructuring of management that has had a negative impact on the moral of the staff.
Hours are great
Lack of leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
'One of best movement of my life'
services, houskeep and receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  279 Camp Orkila Rd, Eastsound, WA 982452017, december 5.
it was great opportunity to work with great teams and develop the new idea day by day with new people from different place more then that I love to work with my manager who also try to help and make us free environment to express our views.
Pro érvek
free environment and every bady was so helpful
work in bed weather
n/a
Counselor Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 4.
working at the ymca was a wonderful experience i love interacting with kids and being able to teach them something new. my supervisor was very helpful and understanding
Head Lifeguard, Swim Instructor
Head Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mankato, MN2017, december 4.
Boring job, nothing exciting, no action, boring job, repetitive, poor wage, unexperienced and demanding manager, coworker relationships are good, facility benefits are best part
YMCA Building
Behavioral Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 4.
Day to day work with many kids with different personality and also different with Autistic kids and special needs, just regulate there behavioral manage how they interact with other kids in the environment.
Learning Enviornment
No cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Could be so much more
Member Engagement Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, december 4.
The YMCA of the Triangle means well but, being that it is non-profit, upward mobility tends to be limited to those who have been with the Y for a LONG period of time and pay at the lower levels is almost a joke. Managers are EXTREMELY out of touch with anything outside of the Y culture and aren't motivated to help unless you have been there for years and play a weird political game. We are grossly underpaid given we are the first person that acts in case of a major emergency.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great work environment
Associate Executive Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Joplin, MO2017, december 4.
The Y is a mission drive organization - so there is great satisfaction in working for the people - working for the cause - working to impact lives. It is always fast paced - dynamic and diverse work environment. Wonderful members, events, and co-workers.
It is different every day, so it's a great place to learn and gain experience.
Pro érvek
Mission Driven - Strong National Organization - Wonderful members - Family Atmosphere
Challenging to create change - lack of vision from the CEO - reactive
fun place to work
Preschool Teacher Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Connecticut2017, december 4.
* good work life balance
* given training to succeed
* work as a team friendly staff and coworkers
* room for growth and advancement
* given creativity to teach
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés