YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 602 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 605 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun if you love working with kids.
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chambersburg, PA2018, október 1.
Working for the YMCA was a great experience and helped further my leadership skills. Work days were laid back and fun to be around the kids. Management was wonderful about keeping us informed on our required certifications, etc. Everyone got along well at work and many coworkers were close friends.The hardest part of the job was cleaning up children's vomit out of the pool. Seeing kids advance and succeed and do things they were once scared to was the most enjoyable part of work.
Flexible hours
Limited hours and pay
First Job
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2018, október 1.
Easy, and fast paced. Had given me ways to advance myself and learn about what I would want in the future. The hardest part was leaving since I had to relocate.
Loved it there.
Child Watch Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 1.
The Y was a great entry job for me. I was about 15/16 and needed some experience and I got it. Everyone was great and the kids were amazing. Very understanding management.
Good Job, Good People
Gym Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, GA2018, október 1.
best thing about the Y is the people you meet... all walks, shapes, sizes, colors. Its a great experience. People help each other. you get to see the good side of humanity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work to help the next person succeed.
Case Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2018, október 1.
Productive and a good place to work if you want to hone your people skills in the community. Working at the YMCA is a good way to help out your community and people in need of human services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is so much potential at the Wilson-Gray YMCA however, those left in charge are not the best for the students or the community
Youth Academic Support Specialist, Wilson-Gray (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, október 1.
On days when I was not working off-site at various schools I would come to work and begin my day preparing for the activities. Once a month I would fill in for the Supervisor by staying late and inspecting every area of the work place.
Pro érvek
Spacious, clean, various activities, college tours, able to service students off-site in other towns, cater to the neighborhood culture
wrong people in charge
Friendly environment
Language School Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, október 1.
Great administration and supervisors, very fair. You don't get many hours when you start and there is no constant schedule, so you never know your income next month.
Friendly coworkers
unstable demand
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Little Pay
Substitute YPHD Recreation Program Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Halifax, NS2018, október 1.
The YMCA was a great opportunity and I had a lot of fun working there however, the pay is nearly minimum wage and you received no appreciation for the hard-work you do.
Also, the majority of the staff at the site I was located were cliquey and when a conflict would arise, it would make the entire staff member group feel awkward and weird. I would not work for the YMCA again.
Great kids
Kontra érvek
Shift work, little pay, no appreciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work out, family-friendly, diverse client base.
YMCA Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, szeptember 30.
The YMCA has become a well-known brand name over the years. Although it's original mission has changed dramatically, it is still a good place to work out, take a class, participate in a workshop or go for a swim after work.

My work experience at the YMCA was mixed. Many people who work at "the Y" have found it a good part-time job, if they lived at home or had a two-income family.
The enjoyable part of the job was to see children and youth develop new skills, enjoy team sports and attend the Y with their families.

The coworkers in my departments were skilled and highly dedicated to making the YMCA a place where all were welcome and better health, fitness and community were promoted.

Management was well-meaning in a few cases, harsh and unprofessional in others. The exceptions to this description were three of my supervisors, eight-ten of my co-workers who were tremendously gifted,pleasant, skilled professionals. These worked tirelessly; taught, trained, managed, directed programs- bringing their best to all concerned.
I learned to be resilient, regardless of highly unpleasant internal politics. After several years, I continued my work life in a more congenial environment, where I was free to grow in my career; to be innovative, deliver cost-saving initiatives, plan and promote better safety and product delivery to clients, contribute to improving workplace environments, and enjoy advancement opportunities.
Pretty Good
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 30.
Working at the Y is actually quite enjoyable, the management is the only downside in my opinion. Constantly losing staff members having to do duties outside of your job description due to not having enough staff or organization by the site director. But other than that an all around good job.
Horrible work place
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2018, szeptember 30.
I have worked there for a while now and it is a joke. I went from making a little over nine and hour. Then I was lied to and was told that if I moved inside the Y and worked with fitness I’d make more but my pay was brought down to 7:75.
The people you meet
Kontra érvek
Pay is way too low for the work you put in
Great atmosphere
Youth Development counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, szeptember 30.
The job made one feel important, it was easy and non stressful.
The hire management always made the workers feel as part of the team.
the hours and pay were not enough. Only four hour shifts unless one was working a double..
Pro érvek
children, atmosphere, feeling of value
short hours, short pay
Exciting and friendly
TEACHER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, szeptember 30.
Everyone who worked at the YMCA seemed to enjoy what they did and were happy to be working there. There was a sense of community and responsibility that was unique.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really helpful and mind opening to what woinh in a gym is like
Sports Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romford2018, szeptember 30.
Very fun and happy work place, lots of diversity when it came to clients and a good experience overall. Staff there were very welcoming and provided good instructions.
Pro érvek
Always someone to help understand how the facilities worked
Good job for a student
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, szeptember 30.
I work there in high school/ collage as a lifeguard. Flexible hours. They work with college students around class time. Shifts aren’t very long if needed
Flexible hours friendly people
Kontra érvek
Low pay. Not a long term living job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unique work place with a variety of fun members
Membership and Program Engagement Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, szeptember 29.
The YMCA is a great place for members to become involved in health related programs to further their physical fitness. The childcare is excellent and the staff are very friendly. The opportunity for advancement is slim but the workplace at the downtown YMCA is excellent. Interacting with members is one of the best things that you can do. Overall, a great place for family and anyone else alike.
Pro érvek
benefits, paid time off, friendly staff
low pay, miscommunication
Exciting and memorable
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, szeptember 29.
Working at the YMCA was so exciting. There was something new everyday, between the kids and the counselors. I loved leadership. They always helped you when you needed them.
Staff, good hours
short breaks
Family oriented
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 29.
I love the YMCA cause it is a family friendly place and all the employees are really nice, and helpful, and we love to help you if you have any questions at all. TThe YMCA is a Christian organization that has all kind of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy we have a gym, a pool, play areas, for babies and children, we have a kind of classes just ask the front desk for help or if you have any questions, and go to anyone of the lifeguards or swim instructor's if you have any questions about the pool or our swim lessons and yes we offer those.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work and keeps you healthy
Office Assistant/Welcome Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, szeptember 29.
All Management and director teams were very pleasant; just like one big family.

Always had events to keep you interactive with the community and members of organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace great guest who come in
Front Desk Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, szeptember 29.
Front desk
Working with guest from different cultures
Love the kids who come in excited to be there
Coworkers are wonderful and helpful good teamwork
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van