YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 19 540 értékelés megmutatása
unorganized
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, február 14.
This job is always a mess. It is the worse job to have. Unorganized and a complete mess all the time. Administration do not know what they are doing at all.
Front Desk
Front Desk Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 14.
I am a very health conscious person, my personal heath is foremost in my life working at the YMCA gives me the opportunity to workout, stay in shape and continue to live a healthy life, in a fun and exciting work place. The managers are personable and caring to each employee, we are a close unit. The hardest part of my job is going home at end of my shift. I have learned strength training aquatics cardio and the proper ways to stretch. One of the greatest perks of the job is meeting and greeting our members and providing customer service.
free membership
no health benifits
Great place to Work
Lead teacher/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oconomowoc, WI2018, február 14.
Camp Counselor and Before and after school program lead teacher. In charge of daily activities during the camp season, along with activities for the kids during the before and after school program
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2018, február 14.
Answers telephones; responds to requests for information; and answers inquiries regarding rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. Performs data entry and retrieval and prepares related reports; compiles, organizes, and tabulates data; makes copies; and maintains files and records to include automated information systems. Reconciles daily shift intake of money, at beginning and end of shift.
Pro érvek
Laid back, fun and family friendly atmosphere.
No benefits.
Very friendly
Child Care / Youth Care Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2018, február 14.
Very Productive and exciting place to work. Everybody that works in this setting are very friendly and fun. Most of the parents and children that come through daily are respectful and loving.
Spending time with kids
Decent Place to work
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, február 14.
The YMCA is a decent place to work. Work environment is nice and co-workers are nice. However, the YMCA needs to expand gym area. The Y needs new gym equipment and needs to ask younger members on how to improve the gym. Needs younger members on board of directors.
Upbeat and exciting environment
Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, MN2018, február 14.
I was a youth coach for the YMCA; the coaches would have to arrive a half hour early before practices to set up things for the practice. Then once the kids showed up, we'd do a quick warm up and a game, and then start practice.
Place was ok to work at
Lead Teacher/Assistant Teacher/Floater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olathe, KS2018, február 14.
Lots of staff turn around
Bosses higher up don't care about the "little guys"
Didn't always handle issues
A LOT of training
Had some sense of a family
Pro érvek
Free lunch, free gym membership
Sometimes no breaks, drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the little ones
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2018, február 13.
I also loved watching the little ones while their parent(s) worked out.
I met a lot of very nice military families and managed to make a few friends as well!
Pro érvek
free membership, and I was able to take my son with me.
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Rewarding and amazing experience
After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 13.
The YMCA of the Silicon Valley is an amazing organization to work for. The Staff was great and cooperative and they work in synergy with each other. My filed supervisor is also an amazing role model for the staff and the children.
Excellent staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Changed my life and was a frustrating job to leave.
Camp Thunderbird Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, február 13.
I worked at a sleep away branch of the YMCA. I honestly loved this job but it was impossible to be promoted if you weren't considered a "favorite" staff member. They pay next to nothing for an impossible job and though there is a lot of "family" aspects to the staff and the relationships are great, its frustrating beyond words,
Pro érvek
INCREDIBLE friendships, good connections with kids, and a lot of fun
Kontra érvek
frustrating management, impossible to be promoted, and ungodly work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really nice place to work
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, február 13.
A typical day at work was showing up with a smile and ready to greet the parents as they come in I learned a lot about different cultures that were very interesting and exciting. The hardest part was making sure you please the parents and keep them happy it was a challenge sometimes but it was done successfully. And the most enjoyable part was taking care of the kids teaching them new things helping them achieve their goals and seeing the smiles on there faces.
Great retirement fund
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Experienced and enthusiastic counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, február 13.
The YMCA was my first job and it was a great experience! I learned child care skills and how to maintain a classroom. I also learned CPR and first aid.
Snacks
Great people to Interact With
Head Swim Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 13.
After working at the YMCA for almost 3 years, I have met really amazing people including my current best-friends. I have NEVER showed up to work happy, and ended up leaving miserable.
Free Membership, Flexible Hours
Almost Always Part-Time
Wonderful place to work
Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, február 13.
One of my favorite and most rewarding jobs. I was very happy there for many many years. I learned a lot and I felt like the staff and organization was very supportive to the employees and clients as well.
Overall excellent
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, multiple opportunities available, pay is OK.
Wellness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2018, február 13.
I have worked at the Y for a couple years now. It is a pleasant place to work, you receive a free membership, they are incredibly flexible with your schedule and offer many advancement opportunities. However, do not plan on paying the bills with this as a sole income, unless you have a full time lead position or higher.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization lots of change and opportunity
Center Executive/District Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 13.
Organization is adapting and changing, looking for cause driven leaders who can manage change rapidly. Great benefits, pay is good and opportunity to grow.
loved it
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, február 13.
Working at YMCA Dodge was overall amazing from my coworkers to the kids everything was so much fun. I got to teach kids many things that they did not know.
teaching
Munkahelyi kultúra
A historic non profit that does amazing work but has outdated systems and facilities
Executive Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018, február 13.
You will work hard at whatever job you get at the Y. Everyone at every level goes above and beyond. Good people, but many stay quite a long time and burnout is prevalent. Change moves slowly. The legacy of a male dominated culture still exists and makes it harder for women to gain the top jobs.
Pro érvek
free gym memberships, GREAT retirement plan, meaningful work
Kontra érvek
Shrinking resources, aging facilities, slow to innovate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Community Wellness Clinician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, február 13.
Very suppressive of individual growth and development. I do not have anything else to say. STOP forcing comments! this will get individuals to complete your surveys!
great clients
Kontra érvek
leadership - best practice model not followed

Átfogó minősítés