YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 149 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun welcoming and collaborative community
Before and After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2018, június 11.
The minute you enter the door you feel like family, everyone is so kind and considerate. It really is a judgement free zone with so much to offer. From a hot tub to a gymnastic center or a daycare for your children, the YMCA has it all.
A productive workplace
Part-Time Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chelmsford2018, június 11.
I put the clothes on hangers and displayed them on the clothes railing. I kept an inventory of the household items that were sold or needed to be sold.
Pro érvek
Free lunch break, Start and finish at any time, radio FM was switched on all the time
N/A
Fast-paced and individualized
Youth Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, június 10.
The Y is a source for youth empowerment. The part that leaves the biggest mark on typical work day is the bonding you get to have with your children after a long day of school.
Cool place to work
Program Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, június 10.
My first impression of the YMCA was that it was simply a place people went to workout. After working there, I could see that it was a cornerstone of the community. A place where anyone could feel at home and find a way to help each other just as much as themselves. I have no regrets about working for the Y!
Free membership
Racine Family YMCA
Front Desk Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2018, június 10.
There was a lot of favoritism. I had recently moved there. Everyone knew everyone they wouldn't give me hours unless they needed off. They had me opening alone and I wasn't a manager. It was a unhappy place to work.
unfair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working environment with good work/life balance, but low pay
East Branch Executive Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, június 10.
The YMCA is not a place to get rich, but it is a place for a rewarding career. You'll be amazed at the stories you'll hear of lives changed until you realize that you've had a positive impact on someone's life as well.
Pro érvek
On-site childcare in many locations
Kontra érvek
Relatively low pay compared with for-profit corporations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but stressful work environment
Teacher Aide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westlake Village, CA2018, június 10.
It's almost like a family at the YMCA! I liked my coworkers and the children loved me but sometimes the bad days make you forget all the good ones. When kids are particularly uncooperative it can be really discouraging, but getting through to them is an incredible feeling. It's also fun to play games/sports with the children and help them do their homework. I learned to have more patience, and my site director was very helpful and supportive.
fun, nontraditional work environment
stress, misbehaving kids
fun place
Aquatics Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, június 10.
YMCA provides a great and safe environment for the children and for staff. the most enjoyable part of the job is during opening and closing ceremonies.
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started off well, but ended up getting worse
Group Leader/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Boston, MA2018, június 10.
At first when I started working for the YMCA, it was good. I enjoyed working with the kids and my co workers. However, over the years, I didn't see myself happy with the job anymore as I worked for the YMCA for almost 3 years. The higher positioned workers were not doing their jobs, which would make the day not run smoothly or how it''s supposed to be. After the end of the 2017 summer camp is when I decided I was going to leave.
Good company
Mental Health Clinician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eatontown, NJ2018, június 10.
Good company. Flexibility for per diem work. Too much paperwork and administrative activities. High staff turnover. management needs to be more supportive of staff.
great starter position
Regional Community Youth Services Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, június 10.
The Y is a great place to jump start your career. There is very little work life balance. Director on Duty has to close the building down a few nights a week. 12+ hours a day is normal for a director's position
horrible
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claryville, NY2018, június 10.
if you're a cabin counsellor you get paid horribly i was working pretty much 24/7 and was making 500 every 2 weeks which was so little. you are basically working on the clock 24/7. the only time you get off is when you are sleeping but even then you must be there for your campers inc ase of emergency. we got one period off a day which was only 45 minutes.
Child Care
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pawtucket, RI2018, június 10.
Regular day at work was waiting for the kids to return form school. Have them settle down, give them snack, provide help with homework then when all is done we play games.
Fun place to work
YOUTH SPORTS COORDINATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 10.
I work at the Harris YMCA as a Youth Sports Coordinator. I love refereeing the little munchkins on the Soccer Field. My management is amazing. Everyone is super nice!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to be. Very organized and friendly employees helping out the job.
Ymca (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, június 10.
I personally love working at the Y, helping others on their daily basis and keeping it clean in the gym. Nice employees working together as a team and doing their job very well.
Breaks
Fast paced camp environment
Conference Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boomer, NC2018, június 10.
Working closely with incoming groups to provide programs and facilities. This is a very friendly work environment and can be very rewarding if you like working with people.
Not the place for me.
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, június 10.
It's a part time job only and you don't grow your education here. Pay is minimum wage. The director only paid attention to her best friend who was the school age teacher. The school age teacher would treat you like she was the director too, ordering around. Way too much favoritism. Infant teacher would fall asleep with babies. She didn't get in trouble. Other teachers were always on their phone during work time. Toddler teacher would cuss around the kids. It was a really bad experience.
Nothing.
Everything.
Fabulous
Downtown YMCA Membership and Welcome Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, június 10.
The best first job for people who like people. A wonderful environment full of friendly people who want to encourage you to be kind and welcome to everyone around you.
Very fun workplace
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, június 9.
I loved working with the kids, the instructors were great! And I gained so much experience from assisting them in the swim lessons. It was also a very safe environment.
Learning experience
relaxed and fun
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainville, CT2018, június 9.
working as a lifeguard overall is a relaxed job and working along the other guards makes the job easy and calming. however it can get to be quite boring
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van