YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 228 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, high-energy work environment.
Before and After School Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, december 3.
Working in the before and after school program is great if you like working with kids, and families. This job is rewarding because you are and example, and a role model to kids, and I find that very enjoyable. One of the hardest parts, for me, was balancing the work with school as I had taken on more classes this semester.
Pro érvek
Free membership to the YMCA facilities.
Split Shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and Fun Work place
Front Desk Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Estes Park, CO2018, december 3.
-Everyday in the administration are easy going and easy to work with
-I learn different stuff everyday because sometimes the guests question are different and I've learn from them.
-health working environment, sometimes we have busy weeks but it will never be toxic.
-hardest part part of the job fer me is to be patients because sometime we encounter different scenarios.
-the most enjoyable part part of the jobs is Working with wonderful people and since some of the staffs are seasonal we always met new batch of people every 2-3 months.
the provide lodging and foods 3 times a day
Kontra érvek
It's hard to get vehicle from here because of the location.
it's whatever
Dance/Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2018, december 3.
great place to work if you are in college. the particular branch I worked at management was terrible. expect to be told "No" a lot and to have to work on your on
Frost Valley Camp Photographer
Camp Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claryville, NY2018, december 3.
I thoroughly enjoyed my entire work experience at Frost Valley the summer of 2016! Sometimes when job reviews are this sappy I personally tend to feel like they are fake... LET ME ASSURE YOU, this one is not! The marketing staff is super helpful, knowledgeable and all around good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marion, IN2018, december 3.
I love working at the ymca but it’s useless because I’m making close to no money because I’m only scheduled about 2 days a week and it’s about 2 hours a day. I’m making no money.
Laid back
Kontra érvek
No hours, very low checks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Assistant Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, december 3.
my manager is super flexible with my schedule and I love working with all the same kids and watching them grow while I work. I also love how organized the teachers are
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting place for a first job
Assistant Preschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton Square, NJ2018, december 3.
Staff was very nice and I loved the weekends and holidays off , and the children you get to meet are amazing . Only downfall was pay is not enough to survive on , no full time opportunities and nor benefits
Pro érvek
Staff, holidays off and weekends
Kontra érvek
No benefits, management, no full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management could be better but the coaching is great
Gymnastics Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, MN2018, december 3.
Coaching is a lot of fun and rewarding. Management needs more quality applicants and better communication all around. There is little focus on employee satisfaction.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Little to none benefits and very low wage
Ymca
former Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, december 3.
worked for the YMCA for 13 years and enjoyed the time I was there. I loved that the YMCA has a drive and focus to ensure the communities that we serve are their main focus.
Fun Environment
COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2018, december 3.
It is fun, and I love the people I work with! I enjoyed going to work everyday. I love the kids I work with and I would work there long term if the pay was higher!
Free Gym Membership
Few hours and low pay
Learning experience
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, december 3.
This position taught me many things from certifications to just teamwork in general and how important being part of a team is. I would definitely say this career path has taught me social skills, management skills, and leadership skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
STUDENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansdowne High School2018, december 3.
Working at The YMCA as an intern for the New Horizons Program has been very enlightening and fun. The everyday experience was fun as the co-workers and myself got along pretty quick with the help of the manager. I learned some very useful life skills and work skills such as, leadership, etiquette, and how to obtain a job. The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a dynamic group setting to solve a problem.
Great company
After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, NJ2018, december 2.
When I worked for the YMCA, I was a teenager in high school, but thoroughly enjoyed my position, and at the time was satisfied with the amount I was being paid. I highly recommend working here for teenagers, or young adults.
Non profit organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and make an impact
Executive Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, december 2.
It is a great place to work and develop. It has a great work life balance for those that can manage it and the job is very fulfilling work. You learn a great deal about yourself and your leadership style and ability. The senior leadership and the separation from the association to the branches is really the biggest issue.
Pro érvek
great work; great impact on community
culture
Very fun and interesting
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton Heights, PA2018, december 2.
This is a very good job for those who like to work with children all day. You are required to supervise children throughout the day and plan fun activities for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great, clean, positive, and fun work place with great kids to work with.
Teachers Assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver Washington2018, december 2.
All the co-workers are always willing to help you when you need it and never give you attitude if you have to ask a second time or etc. The children were fun to work with and teach new things to also. The work schedule is great and I could work as long as I wanted and was paid over time which I did very often. Working at The YMCA taught me a lot of self discipline and to work myself to see how much more I could do and always felt great about myself after I clocked out.
Pro érvek
1 hour lunch, respectful work place, flexible with your schedule and always understanding if I had a personal or family emergency.
Kontra érvek
Aggressive children, having to constantly clean the class room while the Teacher and other assistant over looked the mess, and an unhappy boss that makes the work place stressful.
Exemplary Non-Profit
Before/After Care Site Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford Hts, OH2018, december 2.
The work atmosphere and culture is amazingly supportive, it challenges you to do your part as a team member and encourages professional growth. Non-profits are expected to do the most with what has been given and are always endeavoring to raise more to work with. This is true for the YMCA as well. It challenged me to be innovative with what was at hand and creative with what I could get my hands on.
Great
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, december 1.
It was great as a high school student. Great benefits and it was great, people were very generous. No problems with anyone that I can think of. Best people
stressful
Associate Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2018, december 1.
I originally enjoyed my work assignment, then with a change the environment became stressful and hard with little support. The Y as an organization is a wonderful for the Keene community.
wonderful families
stressful
part time
Part Time Employment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, IN2018, december 1.
The YMCA has been apart of my life for many years - I have enjoyed being a part of a community that exists to help others have a place to come as family and individual for their various needs
Pro érvek
Friendly environment - membership included for employees
Kontra érvek
The YMCA is a non-profit organization, however the payscale is extremely low for hourly employees
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van