YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 624 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 628 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, very supportive.
YMCA Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trinity, FL2018, október 8.
I have worked here for 20 years. Great place to work, fun, supportive. We consider ourselves not a gym but a place to work out that serves the community thru fund raisers and different activities to help give swimming lessons to kids and scholarships to families that can't afford to join. We also have a cancer program Livestrong which has helped so many people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a rewarding fun place to work. Operations is not the greatest and employees are underpaid.
Director of Fitness and Wellness (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwich, CT2018, október 8.
The YMCA of Greenwich is an amazing place to work. It is a job that I look forward to going to every day. It can be stressful because it is a lot of work and employees are sometimes overwhelmed and underpaid for the amount of work they do. Work is rewarding and you get to work with a large diversity of people.
Fun. Energetic. Rewarding.
Pay. Operations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  NH2018, október 8.
Too many kids, too few counselors. Too many dangerous children allowed too continue to attend and forced onto under qualified counselors. Pay is too low for the stress of the job.
Work at the YMCA
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, október 8.
The YMCA has a very friendly atmosphere; nice people, friendly members, and good co-workers. I kind of enjoyed the when it comes to the work environment, but it is not fun sitting around watching people swim or play in the pool. Even though most of the members are nice, you also have some of the most disrespectful ones, too.
Free Membership
Short breaks
Fun Place to Work
Membership Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellicott City, MD2018, október 8.
Relaxed environment that supports local community. Typical day revolves around greeting members and guests, signing up new members, giving tours, and answering basic questions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to wish i never would have gotten fired, loved my job that I had there.
Before and After School Aid (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galesburg, IL2018, október 8.
It was a really fun place to work at like I had said wish I that I had never gotten fired. It was one of my most favorite jobs that I had. It had really good benefits. If you worked for the YMCA you got a free YMCA membership. When ever the kids didn't have school I didn't have work which was good when it came to the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work here for the Lord!
Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, OH2018, október 8.
I do what I can to support and spread the Christianity! I know there are posabilities, as well as I see the posabilities of Heavan in my future! I will continue to do Gods will & let him have control of my Life!
a comfortable attmosphere
pay is realy low
Nice as a first job
Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2018, október 7.
It was the perfect job to have after school in high school. I was able to work before and after school after graduation. At 21, I was offered a promotion and a raise. I enjoyed being able to see children grow, learn, and play daily through structured and open activities.
Free gym memberships
Split schedule
Good Company
Director's Assistant/ Wellness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenixville, PA2018, október 7.
Had a good time working here over the summer. Great coworkers and clients made it enjoyable to go in every day. Management were great and willing to help and teach.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a calm and relaxing atmosphere to work at.
Wellness Coordinator/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 6.
I enjoyed my stay at this company as I got to interact with numerous of our members and explain to them how to use the machines as well as creating a friendly atmosphere for our members.
Freedom
Pay, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun and Productive
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, október 6.
Get to work for around 7 am , meet up with other counsellors and pan he day out for the kids to arrive .
I learned a bunch of organzation skills.
Managament there were nice .
Workplace cuulture : Great , energentic and fun
hardest part : waking up
enjoyable part : Having fun all day with the kids
doing fun activities
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, nice people, fun.
Couselor in Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yorktown, VA2018, október 6.
This was an interesting experience, getting to learn how to keep the children safe and making friends. Each day about 2-3 of us would go with a counselor and they're group of kids and do different activities, such as; going to the library or the pool. (etc.)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun workplace and community
Referee/Supervisor and Music Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2018, október 5.
The YMCA has been one of the best jobs I've ever had. The people are great, the staff is great, and you get a free gym membership. I would absolutely recommend the YMCA to anyone looking for a part time job with very flexible hours. They even offer full time positions depending on different situations.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
If you have anxiety talking to people or a lot of people probably not the best place
Fun and easy
Ky - Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2018, október 5.
The Hopkinsville YMCA was clean, managed well and fun to work at. It also includes Tiebreaker Aquatic Center so unless you specified where you wanted to work more, you'd be at both the YMCA and waterpark. The YMCA was pretty boring most days, but some days you'd get upwards of an hour break because of the abundance of guards or lack of patrons.
Pro érvek
Long breaks, good management, easy
Boring, short breaks at Tiebreaker
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a ok place to work to make some extra money while your in school.
Math Tutor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 5.
YMCA is an ok place to work. They are pretty flexible with your schedule. I will say that they do have there favorites. for example if the are offering extra work hours they will pick there friends over someone else.
busy days
Teacher Y's Kids club (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, október 5.
you are defintley kept busy during the summer hours with the kids. you will have to plan activities and snacks for each day. it is a fun job as you get to watch kids learn and explore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, however the pay was not fair.
Gymnastics instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2018, október 5.
Ultimately, the YMCA is a temporary job that would be best for high school kids. There is small to no chance of advancement and the pay is not enough to support yourself.
Free access to Ymca amenities
Kontra érvek
Small/ no breaks, low pay
Support and Communication
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, október 5.
Staff are not supported by management (proper training, understanding their full job responsibilities, assisting new employees, or old employees promoted to new positions, properly staffed programs, equipment needed to run a successful program) Management as well as leadership have poor communication skills, which leads to unnecessary mistakes, and confusion. Either there is no communication about responsibilities or task, or it is addressed unprofessionally (choice of words, tone, or chastisement).
Gym Access, Meeting New People, Changing and Building the Community
Management, Communication, Fair Pay, Lack of Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with children is one of my passions.
Childcare Director, Assistant Site/Site Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, október 5.
I was a childcare director so I managed staff and the children. The official name is Armed Services YMCA due to our certifications and training came from Texas Child Pertective Services.
Non-profit for the comunity
Kontra érvek
No breaks or health insurance availiable.
Fun
Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2018, október 4.
Great kids. Parents were nice poeple. Swimming in the water with kids and teaching how to swim is really fun. Coworkers are awesome. Really friendly. Water is warm sometimes.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van