YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volunteer

516 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
fun
Cheerleading Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, május 25.
I was only a volunteer but it was cool. Learned a lot from being there. Different cultures. Enjoyed seeing the girls I was teaching happy and excited about practice
Volunteer
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, május 18.
I volunteered at the YMCA many times during my college career. I would recommend gaining experience at events, etc. that is hosted by the YMCA. Not only is it a great way to gain experience but it is also a great way to network with others.
amazing work and people
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kitchener, ON2017, május 18.
every co-worker was great and deeply loved their job
the children and family interactions where amazing and so fun to work with and teach.
the relationships you build here are ones that will last for years to come
Summer Internship Camp experience
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellflower, CA2017, május 15.
While the job was a series of training cycles for the overall YMCA camp position. It was a experience learning the fundamentals of dealing with younger kids who are looking for activities outside of school as a learning experience for social skills.
free lunch, free camping
extensive management of kids
Helping the community grow
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, május 13.
I worked as a volunteer in many of the basketball tournaments and soccer competitions. I worked with kids from all age groups. I was able to provide them with all of my knowledge on sports and helped them also grow as a human being
Encouraging cyrcumstences
EVS Volunteer Youth Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, május 7.
I've learnt team work, how to prepare for the activities and how to manage the situations with the people. They are very kind and know the way of supporting.
Essentially all I did there
Teen Night Council Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, ON2017, május 6.
So I would volunteer at the Y twice a week for approximately 6 hours where I would help kids learn the rules and the basics of basketball as well as teach them how to conduct themself on the court.
great environment
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
fun and educational
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire2017, május 3.
A typical days work is basically looking after the young people who attend the service and help them have a fun and most of all enjoyable time whilst they are there . The hardest part of the job is dealing with the young people when they have meltdown or have a massive tantrum which then you have be a professional and deal with them in a sensitive way. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the service users have fun and have smiles on their faces as they leave that sense of joy you brought to them for a couple of hours .
Pro érvek
working with all ages and genders
long days
Constant learning experience
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, május 3.
Its a fun learning experience. Definitely a test on how well one multitasks. Prepare to spend the day on your feet and moving around. They are fairly flexible but at times it can be tiring.
Flexiblity
Short breaks
Great Place to Volunteer
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2017, május 1.
I volunteered here during my senior year of high school and it was a great experience. The job doesn't take to long to catch on to and you can be moved anywhere so, it doesn't seem boring.
Worth while
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverley2017, április 29.
Volunteered for a few months. Gave me some quick valuable experience. Enjoyed the work and the people I volunteered with. Would recommend to those struggling to find work. Also satisfaction that you may be helping others.
Great to Volunteer Stressful paid work
VOLUNTEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surrey, BC2017, április 27.
Had the opportunity to be a volunteer coach and i recommend it to everyone it was very beneficial to both the kids and myself.

However working as a referee take it out of you fast. Lots of running, frustrated parents that take their 10 year old's game far too seriously, there is no management or other staff on premise in most situations so you do not have many people in your corner backing your claims.
Stressful Parents to deal with, Lots of running
Volunteer
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surrey, BC2017, április 22.
The YMCA is a fantastic company and their workspaces are very comfortable and inviting.

I did volunteer work, which is one of the YMCA qualities, it was very enjoyable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Volunteer Experience
Summer Camp Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2017, április 21.
Have only camped/volunteered with YMCA but have enjoyed all my time there. It is well run and I highly recommend both as a camper/user of their programs but also as a volunteer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a volunteer so I cant say exactly how working there would be.
Volunteer Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA 986822017, április 16.
I volunteered, but the staff, especially my manager, were nice and fun.
Im just going to finish using up my minimum characters by typing this out. Thanks.
Caring Staff
Facility gets dirty fast
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, április 16.
I have learnt many new skills and achieved many new goals through working at YMCA. Great atmosphere to be at with energetic co-workers. Never boring and a good time1
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, lot of support
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2017, április 15.
I was 13 when I started as a volunteer at the YMCA. I was given a lot of help and support and I was encouraged to get involved and put myself out there. It was a great experience for me, especially at that developmental age where I got used to customer service and helping people.
wonderful place to work
Volunteer Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yarramundi NSW2017, április 13.
wonderful place to work, you learn lots of new and amazing skills, you work with a lot of amazing people, the manager is an amazing person to work for
A very supportive company
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dartford, Kent2017, április 13.
This was a very humbling job and made you realise the different cultures of people/young adults out there who are in need of support and the great people who are willing to give it under any circumstances. I volunteered on reception but helped with any areas I could as they were always short staffed the young adults needed a lot of support and guidance from all areas in the YMCA and I was happy to step in at a moments notice where ever they needed me each.
fun place
Volunteering (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellshill, North Lanarkshire2017, április 5.
I love volunteering here. The staff are great and I have learned lots of new skills as well as given opportunities to develop my existing skills and talents.

Átfogó minősítés