YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volunteer

632 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 609 értékelés megtekintése
supervising kids
YOUTH PROGRAM VOLUNTEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kitchener, ON2018, március 26.
it was fun place to volunteer, got to play with kids as I take care of them. I have learned how to keep kids happy, how to control anger,because, kids won't listen all the time, they can be a little arrogant sometimes. everyone of us were there to make the kids happy and safe in the program. i have made friends. i still in touch with them after even i no longer volunteer in YMCA.
get to play with kids
Kontra érvek
kids can get hurt sometimes
fitness area volunteer
LEADERSHIP & VOLUNTEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, március 26.
Senior year of high school i had to do a volunteer program so i choose the YMCA. It was a fun environment and i got to supervise the fitness area and help guests.
productive
Volunteer/Basketball instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho San Diego, CA2018, március 26.
I was a volunteer for the basketball program. I was responsible for coaching third grading and taking them through catching, shooting, layups, free throw and dribbling drills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
very open
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guelph, ON2018, március 22.
great atmosphere very friendly surrounding managers were functional, productive easy to work with positive thinking little criticism open mindedness to trying different work ethic
Volunteer camp counselor
Volunteer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, március 19.
An average day consists of organizing morning activities for children 4-12, setting up tables, passing out lunch to those who need it, vacuuming the camp room,supervising 10-15 children at a time.
free lunches, field trips
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is amazing anybody will ovento work here
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, március 15.
I loved this job this might have had to be my favorite job because I was able to get in the pool and do fun activities which was apart of my job and the co workers were nice
Fun activity’s
The sun is crazy
Volunteer
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, március 10.
I volunteered for multiple YMCA events and they were all fun experiences. They were all events for children and there would be maybe up to 70 kids running around the gym having fun.
Nature Fun
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gresham, OR2018, március 8.
The camp is beautiful and the people employed there are all great with kids and are a lot of fun to work with. It is not really a life job, it is a summer camp counselor situation, so if you like being outside and kids you're set.
Beautiful area
Not close to stores
Dogs Trust
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eastleigh2018, március 7.
very good and awarding charity shop good at working with others enjoys working on the till likes serving the customers giving the customers a friendly smile
going out shopping
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Exciting
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CA2018, március 6.
I was only a volunteer. I did it for fun and it interact with kids, not for money. Overall it was very fun and I enojyed it a lot. The reason I left was because it was only temporary.
publication experience
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 6.
It was a great opportunity to be in such a place, a cooperative atmosphere that helps to improve my communication skills and enhance my experience, it had a great.
Good place to volunteer
Volunteering at the Connect Camp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlton VIC2018, március 5.
The ymca is a great place to volunteer, the environment and other people are wonderful. there is also the potential to progress into a paid position. I would highly reccommend.
A great place to start
Director of Volunteers/ Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NY2018, március 1.
The YMCA is a great place to get connections with people in your community. The culture varies from Y to Y. Being able to take part in various parts of a company but still helping the community no matter which facet is a great experience.
no breaks
Fun and busy
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, február 28.
Very fun and family friendly place. Full of many teens and very nice people. Most jobs were very easy and simple to do. There's many people to help or assist.
Free lunches and snacks
Volunteer
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingsport, TN2018, február 27.
I loved helping in the kids zone. Anything the employees needed help doing, I was there to help. I wasn't there long and when I was there all the employees were very friendly and the atmosphere was so great. I always felt so relaxed and appreciated. The lady in charge of all volunteers was awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy workplace and many fund facilities to use
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2018, február 26.
there's usually plenty of noise and movement as there are plenty of members at YMCA. working there taught me working with others as well as maintaining a safe and tidy appearance in the workplace environment. i believe the hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable. setting up/supervising events and games for younger children is fun to do. however, it is challenging to make sure that no injuries occur as children sometimes play rough when they get too exited.
Teching kids to read
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Maria, CA2018, február 25.
I loved working with the kids and I truly felt excited about going to work everyday. I had listening to the kids tell me random things about their lives such as their favorite TV show or their favorite book.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible experience with topmost management
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2018, február 24.
Most of the staff at the Y are amazing-they are genuine people who care about you, follow through with what they say, and are very trustworthy. However, the topmost manager at this facility will say one thing, smile, shake your hand, etc. then go in the exact opposite direction, and seems to only care about their image and success. I don't know how someone like that made it up the ranks of such a value driven organization, but it seems they care about business more than people. They personally denied my applications to move up in the organization, lied to me and made me feel worthless. I won't go into the Y anymore because of that manager.
Most staff are great!
Kontra érvek
Top director doesn't care, poor compensation
Slow paces
Volunteer Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 23.
A slow paced and relaxed environment. I was in charge of cleaning machines and equipment and taking care of janitorial duties such as cleaning the bathrooms. Was not a bad place to volunteer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good overall place to be
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Erie, ON2018, február 16.
the workers are very nice and patient with others. everyone is able to enjoy the experience there. employees are able work with each other well and without complications
awesome co workers
age restrictions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van