YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volunteer

516 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
It was enjoyable
VOLUNTEER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Defiance Oh2017, augusztus 30.
I was a volunteer I was not paid for my work. I recruited local kids to join and do community service projects while learning skills to become tomorrows leaders.
conselour
Volunteer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, augusztus 29.
i enjoyed working well with kids and helped them with their homework assignment. also did activities and games with them. i learned how to work with each and one of them.
Fun work place
Volunteer staff worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harker Heights, TX2017, augusztus 25.
Being at the YMCA was like a second home, very quiet and neat environment to just relieve stress. There's nothing that was really hard about this job. It was all about making sure kids felt safe and pretty much making sure that they were happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a volunteer position
Volunteer Reader for the Preschool Program, Approx (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abington, PA2017, augusztus 24.
This was a volunteer position a lot of the questions are not relative to the position. If someone wants to contact me in regards to the position I will gladly talk about my experiences with the Y. I was not a salaried employee.
Project
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2017, augusztus 23.
Whenever a person is involved with important decisions, management does not take time to think through issues or investigate principle to support numbers to the information . There is a lack of credibility, accuracy, therefore, a deadline is not met or there is lack of time to do the job right.
Fun and relaxed workplace
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2017, augusztus 22.
Volunteering at the YMCA was an amazing experience. All the staff were so kind and welcoming. The children were incredible. It was a great experience spending time with the children and making sure they have a nice experience in the city.
Reasonable hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting involved with the community
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hermitage, PA2017, augusztus 20.
The Y was a wonderful experience. Getting to work with all age groups and learning about not only how to help and inspire, but also about the community itself. The Y has gave me meant skills I would not be able to acquire if I was anywhere else. The people I have meant have changed my life and allowed me to be more close and aware of my community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and clean environment to work in everyone was kind.
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2017, augusztus 17.
I loved the environment it was a fun loving place. I liked how I was able to interact with the customers. I would have to say I could have seen my self becoming a employee but i had to move.
It's a fun work place
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, augusztus 14.
I enjoy seeing the kids smiling and having fun. I also like helping kids when they do not understand the homework they get. I like helping those that don't understand anything because I know how it feels to not understand anything. I had extra help in school I had and iep program for special kids and I graduated high school with help and I want to be able to do that to every kids. That is what I loved about the job that I did while I was helping out.
Free lunch
Productive and fun workplace
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2017, augusztus 13.
I participated in the Multicultural Festival. I cooperated with friends to create a performance team and, in addition, participated in the team that represented our country. We also came up with the choreography for the performances. I learned of collaboration and organization. It was a memorable time
Munkahelyi kultúra
really fun and welcoming environment with free pizza for volunteers
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Surrey, BC2017, augusztus 12.
watching kids and teenagers for 3 and a half hours in pretty fun. interacting with them and making sure that the environment is safe for them is very important and not putting 100 percent into keeping an eye on them is critical.
fun environment
boring at times
Fun and Active enviroment
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, augusztus 10.
I worked at the desk and in the summer camps as a volunteer. I occasionally would run the Rockwall for the campers, at the desk my main job was checking in guests and giving them towels I had washed and rolled through out the day. this job mainly taught me patience and customer service. Management was very upbeat and always noting employees when they were doing well.
the hardest Part of the job was that it was 90% standing, so good shoes were required. my favorite part of the job was either running the Rockwall, or rolling towels.
Volunteer with YMCA Reads
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2017, augusztus 9.
This was a wonderful opportunity to give back to a community that has supported me throughout my college experience. If you enjoy working with children and want to have a positive impact on their lives, I definitely recommend applying for a position with YMCA Reads in Tallahassee.
Clean Workout Gym
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittston, PA2017, augusztus 7.
Worked as a volunteer. Clean and disinfect locker rooms, workout rooms and bathroom. Maintain positive interactions with members and respond to concerns in a helpful and friendly manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to be staff are amazing
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wakefield2017, augusztus 7.
ymca was a really nice environment to be part of they made u feel like part of a family and took any thing u said and tried to use everyones ignitiative
free lunch
closed dawn
Friendly atmosphere
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Basingstoke2017, július 25.
I enjoyed working here as there was a friendly atmosphere. It got me connected with the public to help them find what they were looking for. Also stacking shelves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Volunteered as a group camp counselor to encourage and engage in programmed health and fitness activities. Girls, ages 4-5
Youth Camps Summer Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  miami fl2017, július 24.
simulated games and oudoor activities for young children.
to enhace their fitness and growth with other young children. pool days and movie days were included weekly
free lunch
short break
Great environment
Volunteer Homework Club Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, Canterbury2017, július 23.
Helped children complete homework after school.
Basic skills needed as the children are all in elementary school.
Lack of organization in the management team.
Helping Teachers Grade
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, július 12.
A typical day involved helping grade papers and also grading them myself over time, as well as cleaning the doors, the windows and the tables and watering plants.
Pro érvek
Easy to to and understand
non paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun company to work with
Volunteer Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartlepool, Durham2017, július 11.
i loved working with ymca as all their staff was always happy and chatty always had help when needed from all staff members and a very reliable work base

Átfogó minősítés