Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teacher

325 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 701 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice kids and parents, management could use work.
Parents and kids are awesome, as well as the staff. Pre-school and afternoon teachers were all great people to work with.
Management is nice, but often uncoordinated. Work hours varied wildly. On full days (school holidays or closings) staff is expected to work up to 11 hours without any time for a lunch break, which is required by law. Thankfully only happens about 7 times during the school year.
Pro érvek
Awesome co-workers, parents, and children
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication between staff and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but management kinda can suck
Over the years the ymca has had new supervisors. With each supervisor they have promised this and that and we’re good at first, then they all seem to fade away from being good supervisors. One thing that made me not want to work there anymore was how it didn’t seem fair to me how they chose their staffing. Some people who had more experience could be cut like they didn’t matter.
Good luck break time
Kontra érvek
Don’t get your 10 min break in between.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, not a good fit for wanting to advance
Great place for community, generous towards community needs. Workload and pay not a good match. Advancement moves at a snails pace. Not a good fit for anyone who doesn’t have a significant other to help provide.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for short term but wouldn't want to work here permanently
Theyre alright, its very easy work when youre supply and youre a great asset being a fulltime staff and can reallly learn a lot an have great access to internships.
1 hour lunch make your own hours as long ss u work 3 days a month
Kontra érvek
Lots of inner office drama
good for the meantime
good place to work if you're a college student and need a part time job. Would never recommend as a long-term job because there's no advancement opportunities. No culture or group diversity present.
flexible hours
no advancement opportunities
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing are the kids
Management is very unorganized and lacks communication skills. There is little support from coordinators and directors when you really need it. They talk about personal matters more than professional matters, so everything is last minute. I mentally and physically took my work home with me everyday. Its not worth the pay, but its always great working with kids. They expect so much for what little materials and support they give.
kids are awesome
Kontra érvek
poor management, lack communication, no supplies, not professional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place at times, but I enjoy working with my students
A typical day at work is busy. We work with children who have several behavior challenges. The management is loving and caring for the children. We are always short staffed, due to the low pay in childcare. We have a very diverse work culture. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the behavior challenges. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing those little smiling faces everyday and the fact that they love our classroom. It is a challenge, it is the best job I have every had.
Teaching Early Childhood education
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA has too many slackers
They didn't follow govt.guidelines, lazy co workers, changing the schedule excessively. Counselors were not involved with parents. I did, but the rest of the staff was on cell phones or email not doing their job.
Working with kids
Lazy co-workers, lax management
Poor management
Staff needs better training in dealing with disabled children. The work was fun at times. The expectations for such little pay is not fair to the average worker. They do not give benefits to any part time employees.
Kids
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Great people and enviroment
I love working with children. The YMCA offered a great opportunity for me to work while raising my children through the years. Wonderful people and establishment for me and my family.
Pro érvek
Free ymca membership eith employment
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours probided for position
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a student when i got hired.
I first was a student doing my school work then when I finished I was able to work in the after school program.
They were very impressed with my work and it was an experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and great atomsphere to work for.
While working for the ymca I have been helped so much in the matter of becoming a better team member. I enjoy coming to work each day because I am surrounded by such a great team. Together we get activities done and help one another.
Knowledge
A little far from home
1,0
Poor Management
My supervisor while working here did little to help me be a productive worker at the YMCA. Constantly ran into problems that I had no knowledge about and would go to my supervisor and was never given any help.
Christian culture worklace
Fun and encouragement workplace. Staff and management work together as a team. Enjoy organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling and field trips.
Near to home
Resources limited
ok place to work
when I worked for YMCA in CA. I wrote the centers news letter - we had special days - it was a lot of fun . I enjoyed working there - staff kept to themselves
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed, fun place to work
Relaxed environment, friendly staff and a sense of community. You get a discount to the gym for working there but it's hard to move up the ladder. But overall a fun place to work.
Gym discount
Lack of career advancement
Work condition
Need a job where my years of experience is appreciated. Hard work is not noticed. No paid days off. No awards for passing test scores. Teachers have no voice.
Love the children
Kontra érvek
Not respected for my teamwork.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work space with kids
The ymca was a great starter job for me when i graduated high school. Now i realized that i don’t think it’s fair for me being there 6 years and only receiving one raise.
low wage
My Review
I been working for the YMCA for a long time. Typically, we care for students in an after school program designed to accommadate their educational supports needs.
A great experience
The YMCA is a great opportunity to work with children and prepare anyone for a career in child development. You get the chance to make a difference with children and that is very rewarding.
Work with children
swim teacher day
greeting from staff
set up equipment

meet parents

meet students

use planned classes for your classes

teach the students new and exciting things

high five
free gym
cold pool
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés