YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

990 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 935 értékelés megtekintése
Love the ymca
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor/SWIM TEAM COACH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, OH2018, július 25.
I think everyone should start out working at any of the ymca locations nationwide. I love the values taught to the youth and programs are good, but always need improved
Munkahelyi kultúra
"You get more than a paycheck"
Head Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsville, NY2018, július 24.
This is a rewarding job, but bills can't be paid with good feelings. YMCA jobs do look good on your resume though, even if you don't stay that long, they do like 100 background checks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced atmosphere
Swim & gymnast Instructor/Lifeguard/Daycare Room (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverly, MA2018, július 24.
I enjoyed working here because i love working with people in a productive, fast paced atmosphere! The staff was friendly, the kids and families were great, and i learned alot of traching and customer service skills.
A toxic work environment
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, július 23.
I say the YMCA was a toxic environment because on of the managers was extremely rude to members and staff. I am an extremely positive person. I do not like tk work somewhere where people were treated so badly.
Kontra érvek
No proper breaks for guards, lack of rules, constant lying from other managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It was okay.
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2018, július 23.
I would check in for my volunteering then help out and check out. I was not provided benefits but i believe that was because i was just a volunteer. The overall working experience wasnt the best. Washrooms and change rooms looked run down too.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome job for summertime
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/Swim Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, VT2018, július 23.
Very enjoyable work environment working with kids of all ages. Job duties consisting of having to teach swimming lessons, locate to back yard lessons in multiple towns. As well on occasion saving people when needed.
The best job ever
Good Atmosphere and Environment
Lifeguard & Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, július 22.
Overall there's a good atmosphere and positive environment. Hours varied day to day and week to week, which is a bit stressful; however, they are flexible on days off and very understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very loud environment. Constantly having to clean and test chlorine levels.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hackensack, NJ2018, július 21.
I enjoyed working here a lot as my first job but as two years gone by I got tired of waking up at 5 am everyday. But over all teaching adults and kids how to swim was something I loved! I love water and seeing the growth of new swimmers.
Pro érvek
Capablity of teaching private lessons
Short 10 min breaks, no phone usage at all, no late tolerance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty terrible place to work
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, július 20.
Lifeguard: You hours are never scheduled anywhere close to what you asked for, they pay lowest of any pool, teaching is a complete hassle due to the pre-planning they force you to do, they only run single lifeguard due to the low incident rates but for 2 hours on and 15 minute off, due to the single guard you never interact with other people and so there is not the faintest heartbeat of a culture within the aquatic department. In the end, unless you want to essentially volunteer and get pennies for it, would not go back.
Free Plus Membership
Scheduleing, Management, Paperwork, Pay, Interpersonal Comm
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun with patrons bad management
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara Region2018, július 18.
Patrons were awesome!!! Staff I worked with were fantastic! Management on the other hand.... many of them had no idea how to manage and seemed to have lots of time on their hands to gossip, Facebook, text etc.... this created a negative environment. In the future, coordinators need to respect staff equally and work with them and not think they are sooo much more superior...
Free membership
Too many to mention
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Lifeguard
Swim Instructor and Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flamborough, ON2018, július 18.
Pros- flexible shifts, great kids in programs, amazing co-workers. You get in what you put out so honor your shifts or get coverage.

Cons-make sure to have a good relationship with your supervisor or you may suffer. Lax communication between senior staff (managers) and underlings. Prepare to clean as Lifeguards are meant to be cleaning if it is a small number of pool attendants. Minimum wage unless you work "Premium hours" (lessons or in the hours of 8:00-4:00).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
good place to work
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2018, július 17.
The YMCA was a good place to work in general, it just isn't for me. Everyone was very nice, including the members and it's very convenient. Only unfortunate because lifeguarding is the only thing I can do there, due to being 16, and it was somewhat difficult to get hours.
free membership
Kontra érvek
short breaks, humid in pool
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Disorganized and under-staffed
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2018, július 17.
There was very low staffing due to the poor pay, which caused very disorganized management. Furthermore, management attempted to force employees who were students to pick up additional shifts and did not care that these shifts interfered with school.
relaxed
Kontra érvek
dissatisfied customers often needed to be spoken to
Productive and Positive Enviroment
LEAD SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dripping Springs, TX2018, július 13.
The YMCA culture and environment is positive in so many ways. It give people of all ages, background and such to put a positive enforcement on the community in which we live and work. The YMCA has given me the opportunity to not only teach swimming which I really enjoy, but also gives me the great satisfaction of teaching others to swim and protect themselves from drowning. YMCA is the place to be for all ages. One of the most enjoyable jobs I have ever had in my life.
Enjoyable working enviroment
Low pay and no benefits
Wonderful place to work
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2018, július 13.
Great place to work. The pay sucks but the benifits were nice. Free membership to employees and volunteers. Family oriented. Flexible schedules. Would recommend
I Once Enjoyed It
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS 672202018, július 12.
I enjoyed my job quite a bit until the manager that hired me on resigned. After he left, the person that replaced him was very narcissistic. It made my job very difficult and uncomfortable. Quite a few people left shortly after the previous manager resigned as well.
Flexible Hours
Management, Low Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Pool Manager, Lifeguard, and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galion, OH2018, július 11.
Overall was a good place to work. I was able to learn a lot from working there. Hours were different than most jobs. It was a good way to make some extra cash on the side.
Y Pass and Pool Pass
Hours
Its a fun place
SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2018, július 10.
it is a fun place to work... there's always something going on and there is such a variety of jobs through the Y that if you don't particularly like one you can always move internally to another. Good work team atmosphere and great members around you everyday.
Pro érvek
Fun people, flexible schedule, working with kids
Kontra érvek
odd hours (morning and evening), low pay for the task
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not the Ideal work place
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, IN2018, július 9.
The hours I worked were less than optimal and the pay was minimum. There wasn't nearly enough coverage of the pool to sufficiently keep people safe. Right after I left the YMCA the guard who replaced me had a swimmer drown on his shift.
so so
LIFEGUARD/SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2018, július 7.
good place to work, the management could have been much better and there was no opportunity to advance. i worked there for 3 years so i cant complain, it was a good first job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van