YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

918 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 898 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and entertaining
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Pedro, CA2018, május 7.
I love the job with the discounts and everything, but I dislike the pay for lifeguards. As a lifeguard I should be earning $15 or more based on my qualifications.
Pro érvek
gym memberships, environment, fun, great supervisors
few hours, little pay
fun place to work
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2018, május 7.
The YMCA has a fun loving atmosphere. All of the employees work together and make working there fun. The management is great and all of the staff is friendly.
Great people
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/childwatch (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, május 7.
The people there are great and the hours are good. I made many life long friends working at the Y and learned so much and did so much to help people that are a part of the community.
Productive and fun
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, IN2018, május 7.
I did not work at the YMCA very long but the time that I spent there was enjoyable. I worked with kids everyday and only worked for 1 hour 5 days a week doing swim lessons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Clark Memorial YMCA Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchendon, MA2018, május 7.
Working with children and families was enriching and fun. The YMCA was my first job ever. I was a lifeguard and swim instructor it was fulfilling and I recommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place and great co-workers
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monmouth, IL2018, május 6.
This place was a very good place for a first job. The people who work here are all awesome and make you having a good day their priority. they look to try and constantly improve the facilities to make it better for everyone. The staff and management work well together and everyone is on the same team, and looking to improve wherever they can
Pro érvek
Great work environment, good co-workers
Low pay, benefits
Productive and friendly environment
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dodge City, KS2018, május 2.
I loved working for the YMCA because of the fun environment and friendly coworkers. It was also a Christian environment which was nice to be around happy, religious people.
Pro érvek
fun environment, family centered, christian
only part time
Ymca
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naperville, IL2018, május 2.
I believe the YMCA is a great foundation and their mission statement is what drove me to excellence in this job. However, the management of my YMCA specifically in the aquatic section was absolutely terrible. It was nearly impossible to be a collaborative professional at this facility. Since my work in the summer, my previous manager has been fired and replaced, so there is a great chance that the management there is much better than it used to be. It was a great summer job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, safe and so much fun!
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knightdale, NC2018, május 1.
I loved this job as a lifeguard because I got to spend so much time getting to know the guests that were regulars at the pool. We build relationships as staff and the manger cared a lot about each and every person that walked in our doors which made us care too.
Pro érvek
Getting to know people and building friendships
Pay was very very low
Munkahelyi kultúra
they could use a better break room for staff
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westfield, MA2018, április 30.
The lady who hired me and did my training was fired, and the place went down the drain. thats my opinion, and that is why i don't work there anymore. i think the effort to stick to the rules, was slacking on many parts and the replacement leadership did not want to allow me into her class to renew my license so i joined the navy and became a sailor.
Pro érvek
free pool and exercise for employees
Kontra érvek
low pay for the amount of stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with the kids and being able to grow as a person in the company.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duncan, SC2018, április 29.
The kids are great. It is way too difficult to get hours. I am a graduating senior and I barely have enough money to pay my car bills and gas. Recommend for young teens living at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in Aquatics was fun, but in childcare- not so much
Swim Instructor/ Lifeguard/ After-School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2018, április 29.
The environment in the Aquatics Department was fun and collaborative. Everyone got along, and the management was great!

However, working in childcare was very stressful. Problems such as under-staffing and poor management come to mind. The coworkers you have are great though!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but not a lot of hours.
Swim Lesson Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, április 26.
I didnt have a lot of hours but generally enjoyed the job as a whole. Parents can be a little much sometimes. Management usually gets back to you fairly quickly. Fun job, sometimes repetitive, so teach as many different classes as you can.
flexible
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good entry job for lifeguarding
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surrey, BC2018, április 23.
Its a good job for a beginner lifeguards. Can be relaxing and can be very stressful in the rush of things. Overall staff is great and it is a community at the YMCA.
Fun family oriented
Head Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, április 23.
Good high school job. Gained a lot of valuable lessons. worked with a lot of really amazing young people who left an everlasting impression on me that Im extremely grateful for
Lifeguard
Lifeguard / Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2018, április 21.
Fun environment, staff members were fun to be around. Need to be highly attentive when watching the patrons in and out of the pools. Taught swim lessons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed workplace with okay management
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harleysville, PA2018, április 20.
A typical day at work at the YMCA is either just lifeguarding or teaching lessons. I learned to respect everyone even disrespectful people. The management at the YMCA was supportive but I would have liked it if they were more responsive. The workplace culture was friendly and relaxed. The hardest part of the job was working with kids, and the easiest was the lifeguarding.
discounted membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent atmosphere and rewarding work experience
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hudson, WI2018, április 19.
Working at The Y is an incredibly rewarding experience. To instruct and assist people young and old, from all walks of life, really brings perspective to one. To have a daily impact on someone's life with a simple smile or hello is an incredible bonus to working at The Y. Getting paid to have fun and make others smile is the best experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston, NJ2018, április 16.
- teach many different techniques as a swim instructor
- teach children of all ages and levels
- friendly environment
- watch children develop swimming skills
fun workspace
Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, TX2018, április 16.
A typical day working at the YMCA , was watching over the pool and teaching kids how to swim who didn't know how to . I was also so happy to come to work
short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van