Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Program Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Senior Program Director47 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 217 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my particular location, the new leadership brought to my department was very difficult to work for/with. The exempt level team were micromanaged and intimidated
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Program development, marketing, staff management, budgeting, fundraising, public relations and event planning.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interacting with members to ensure their visits were enjoyed!

Training staff to meet the needs of children in care with quality, experienced care.
Work life balance
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day started with finding parking and then making sure staff were in on time and where they needed to be as members arrived expecting to find staff. This generally worked without any problems but you often remember those times when it didn't.

Staff make up was as follows: Executive Director, Finance, Facilities, Associate Exec., Business Mgr., Four program Directors and additional staff, mostly part-time, of close to 100.

A 61,000 square ft. facility which included a residence area for over 60 men and a swimming pool. The building itself was built in 1928 and showed its age in certain spots. All that being said the toughest part of the job was the growing competition of for profit health and fitness clubs (3 within walking distance) from our YMCA. While it was not our only focus it was a main focus and made it hard to hold onto adult members. We had to find other ways to reach the community and fortunately there was and still is a growing family population.

So once we started redirect our attention to families and other ways of bringing new members it made things a little tenuous for current members who were loyal to the Y, but the writing was on the wall as to what needed to be done.

The great thing about working at this particular Y was the potential and the eagerness of the staff to see things change for the better. I learned I could deal with adversity on many different levels and still keep my composure and still focus on the goal. Not only my professional goal, but my personal goal as well. There was so much fertile opportunity for growth
 - több...
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Lots of hours, but a labor of love
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you get in and prove yourself, your ability to advance is limitless. great staff, friendly environment.
advancement
a lot of work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of my job is promoting health and wellness opportunities to individuals seeking a healthier lifestyle. Together, we can do this!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful opportunity to provide quality, affordable afterschool programs for low income families. Co-workers are caring and compassionate. Management is very cold and impersonal. They are concerned with the bottom line instead of the safety and well being of the children in their care. All programs are constantly short staffed resulting in severe safety concerns. Outcomes for grant compliance are not always collected in an honest manner.
wonderful retirement plan
Kontra érvek
management is uncaring and not family oriented
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés