Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Program Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Senior Program Director47 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my particular location, the new leadership brought to my department was very difficult to work for/with. The exempt level team were micromanaged and intimidated
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA and the many staff and volunteers work very hard to serve their communities. Work is rewarded by growth is staff and volunteers as well as filling and serving needs in the local community.
Pro érvek
Benefits are good, people are great!
Kontra érvek
Many weekend activities and some long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
People friendly and a fun environment to work within. Pay could be hire with the amount of hours that an employee is expected to put in. People who work at the Y care a lot about others and it shows.
Hands off supervisory
Kontra érvek
Didn't make a lot of money
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place if you want the opportunity to move up in the ranks, get training and have the opportunity to experience various positions. Depending on which Branch you work at depends on the work environment you will be immersed in. Some of the Branches have a family feel while others have a Corporate under the microscope feel.

Depending on your title it can be extremely stressful. Although they preach Family if you're in Management you have very little personal or family life.

Another great thing about the YMCA is how they help the community. 100,000's of dollars is given each year to help families with financial needs.
Pro érvek
Free membership for yourself, Awesome benefits package, Promotions are endless, Has your back when you have a crisis. Caring Co-workers and colleagues.
Kontra érvek
Management no balance between work and home life. Long hours. Stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
have enjoyed working for the YMCA looking to make a change in career. Looking to expanded my scope and knowledge into other industries.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work with great people. Working for the YMCA you have a great opportunity to impact your community in so many positive ways.

The YMCA also provides a flexible schedule, great benefits and awesome retirement program.
Free Gym, Discount to programs
working evenings and weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great career place, you can work your way up the company by working hard and doing more than you are asked to do. I loved my time working here and you will too!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a busy place, lots of different people, lots of different situations. Luckily it is an uplifting place to work with the Y doing lots of good things for the commnity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA. Its a great place to work, excellent work / life balance and the being able to affect the community in a positive way is priceless.
flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Ridgewood YMCA in the Aquatics department is fulfilling, bringing joy and forming connections with children and their parents. Here I learned management, organizational, and administrative skills while also engaging first hand with clients. Teaching students and becoming familiar with them was the most satisfying part of this job, though dealing with difficult and unreasonable parents placed a setback into my abilities to help the children. My co-workers are great, few of which have become some of my best friends through the past years, strengthening our work skills and resulting in positive responses from the clients.
The YMCA is about community and social responsibility, and becoming a part of the staff at the Ridgewood YMCA carries out this idea and continues to spread it through its staff and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The important factor of my job is engaging with members from all levels within the community and in the facility. I address the social and emotional issues related to seniors through my interaction and fitness training. I serve off-site seniors as well as those seniors in the facility. My main goal is to provide preventative group health exercises to address chronic physical, and mental illness that are common to older adults. I provide a program that delivers life changing wellness and increasing awareness of understanding the aging issues as well as encouraging older adults to integrate in the program to make allowances to grow in areas of physical, emotional, social, vocational, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
Pro érvek
Warm, safe and productive environment
Kontra érvek
More governemnt programs needed to address social issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mission Driven organization that focuses on making an impact in the community. Hard working associates who seek new ways to serve the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Coffman YMCA was a great facility to work at but for such a huge place we struggled to come up with new program ideas because of space/time restraints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for an entry level job into the childcare field, then this is a great fit. Hours are flexible and provides you with the opportunity to strengthen your individual skills and talent to become more familiar with the childcare field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managed all youth programs for over two years and aquatics for another two years. Learned how to create and execute a yearly budget, market and plan several programs each quarter, communicate and work with families and individuals in the community, managed over 30 staff members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Allegheny Valley YMCA is a not-profit, cause-driven organization, that provides opportunities to all individuals in the community, by putting values and principles into practice through facilities, wellness programs, and activities that build healthy spirit, mind and body. The Allegheny Valley YMCA is part of an international organization, that accepts diversity, and promotes community development and cooperation. Programs are made available to all persons regardless of their ability to pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned so much in my ongoing 11 years in the company. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i can learn so much in all areas of the association and grow my management skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like everything in life... nothing is perfect but the YMCA of Greater Charlotte sure is close. Employee development and program quality go hand-in-hand when it comes to company priority. It is non-profit, so they pay reflects in that a bit. However, the PTO package and benefits make up for that greatly. Work-life balance is what each employee makes it but the management strongly encourages a healthy balance. The daily work is hard yet rewarding in every department. For full-time staff, the hardest part is managing revenue and marketing programs, but find your market... and you are gold.
Pro érvek
PTO and benefits, family atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and challenging work environment. Have received lots of support for professional growth.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the members everyday was the most enriching opportunity. Helping people meet their various goals, teaching children healthy lifestyles and core values was amazing. The problem was the people working from the Central Office worried about lining their pockets, nickle and dime spending out at the branches where the mission was being fulfilled. Agreed, the financial status of this company was poor when new leadership entered the company, they went from night to day. The goal was to bring in memberships, to create a private club atmosphere and "manage" the financial assistance given to the people who needed it most, including turning away people who couldn't afford the services provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to help people grow. The people that worked for me were amazing and they were fun too.

My supervisors were up beat and knowledgeable. My favorite part of the job was working with families that were unable to afford programs, but the YMCA provided them with scholarships to make their dreams come true.
Pro érvek
The people and the members
Kontra érvek
Great Job, but compensation was minimal
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés