YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

487 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 965 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with each client and designing workouts for each client's needs.
CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buda, TX2018, december 10.
The staff and management were very helpful in helping to provide an environment that was conducive to a pleasant experience for all members. The hours were flexible but no room for growth in the position. I also began teaching senior strength training classes and also an outdoor boot camp.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Full-time was not available, would like more per hour wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aquatics Director/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockport, ME2018, december 7.
This job taught me quite a bit and provided me the opportunity to develop positive relationships with both staff and members. Management was very approachable and members were always grateful for the effort that you put in
Ymca
Fitness Floor Staff/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, MN2018, november 28.
Overall experience was pretty darn good. When my manager left for another YMCA, it went downhill. The Director of Healthy Living and I did not see eye to eye on many things which made it harder on me to be there, despite my love of my job.
Pro érvek
the members, being a trainer and helping people
Kontra érvek
some of the members of management are there for themselves and not the community
Great place to start
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL 606592018, november 9.
I admire the staff and the members. Everyone at the YMCA is respectful and cordial. The work environment is lax, but dependent on one's own abilities.
Relaxed, Great place to learn
Kontra érvek
pay, lack of advancement, no benefits
Its a So/So kind of job. Not a career
Personal Trainer, Fitness Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downers Grove, IL2018, november 5.
The higher ups need to invest more time into finding out what is actually happening at their locations. Find out who your good sales reps are and reward them and give them opportunities for advancement. The fitness consultant position should be a fulltime Salaried position, especially for those who can sell. It is a slap in the face that we bring in all the revenue for our department and get barely any commission, no PTO or benefits and only part-time hours.
Pro érvek
nice coworkers, relaxed environment for non-sales reps
Kontra érvek
low pay for certain positions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding job helping other reach goals
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, ME2018, november 2.
I enjoy going to work every day. I make my own hours, but the hours are anywhere between 5am and 8 pm. I enjoy talking to members and instructing class. I have learned many new skills through certifications, research, networking, and training.
Free membership
Random work hours
great place
Fitness Supervisor and Youth Sport Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2018, október 22.
great place and great people! they always put family first. I love what I do there and I love being able to give back to the community. Management is always there for staff,
family orientd
pay
Healthy Culture
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sewickley, PA2018, október 18.
led aqua aerobics classes and water walking classes
learned interpersonal skills and leadership skills
management was great
healthy atmosphere
easy job used leadership skills and exercise skills from college
music, fun, and fitness
loved it
no advancement
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its not a livable wage to work fulltime here
Lead Strength Instructor/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, október 16.
paid little, and they make you pay half for H Insurance premium. they ask 100 a month for a plan with a 4k deductible for a 15k annual salary position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great work place
CT Supervisor, Personal trainer, class instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2018, október 15.
i have learned so much sense i have started working. It has taught me great core values. It is a fun upbeat company with a lot of great people working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but not a livable income
Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, szeptember 26.
Fun, relaxing job, but no benefits, PTO, and very few hours make it impossible to provide a decent income for most staff that aren't in management positions.
Productive fun workplace
Certified Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, szeptember 24.
Work for the YMCA as a personal trainer if you are looking for a fun, friendly diverse environment. Not everyone is the same at the YMCA so you will get really good experience working and training a wide variety of people from different backgrounds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, but not a great career
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2018, szeptember 20.
I absolutely loved my time as a trainer at the Y and could see myself going back at some point. The fitness directors and other supervisors I worked with were great and the members were like family. But, never forget that this is a non-profit. Don't expect to live on the income of a trainer here and from conversations with other employees this comment applies to other departments as well.
Relaxed work place
Ace Certified Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beckley, WV2018, szeptember 19.
Assist members, clean machines, pick up weights, straighten up wellness center, make sure there's plenty of cleaner and paper towels available, train clients,
Helping others
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and awesome place to work.
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, szeptember 5.
I started my job as a fitness instructor and personal trainer in 1999 at Toronto, North York YMCA.

I created an hour boxfit program, which always had around 60 participants.
1,0
I would never go back
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, szeptember 3.
The YMCA in Boise has a very negative, gossiping environment. My supervisors did not have the knowledge or education to be in charge of a fitness department.
Nice clients
terrible staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
Personal trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshall, MN2018, augusztus 30.
I learned good team-building skills and learned lots of insights into sales and other aspects of customer service. I was provided with a flexible schedule with opportunities for advancement.
Fun Workplace
Personal Trainer/Wellness Experience Maker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 21.
In my experience with the Y we do great things for the community from providing scholarships, providing youth sports, swim lessons, group classes, and giving a caring facility and its faculty a place where they call home to its members. A typical day would look like conducting scheduled group classes, training individual clients at scheduled times, taking a break whenever free time is available, talking with members and assisting with any questions, and cleaning/maintaining equipment.
Full-Time benefits, Paid Time off, great work environment
Yearly rate increase
2,0
Only for the Young
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 21.
its very much a job for a young person who is trying to make money during the summer Good luck! very easy job, I wouldnt take it serious. it has a really great camp program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and get experience but poor management
Sales Associate / Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2018, augusztus 21.
I worked as personal trainer at the YMCA in South Florida area, team was great, flexibility was awesome, pay is decent or higher than other gyms, but management is poor and need leadership training. You can loose your job for any reason and they don't have a clear training program or ways to build your career at the Y.
Flexible with schedules
Poor Management // No true career growth
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van