Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Personal Trainer482 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
482 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA. You get to meet new people every day and gain experience in helping them with their fitness goals. Although the YMCA of Montgomery Village has been closed for several years now my experience there was rewarding.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people on a daily basis
No job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked weekends only every week, roughly 15 hours a week as a part time job. The culture was supportive and team dynamic every shift. My manager was always involved and made sure we were content.
Munkahelyi kultúra
be given the opportunity to connect and engage with students. gaining relationships and helping students with any battle they may face. simply being role in others lives
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager there was an direspectful, rude and very racist. I think for the company to grow efficiently. They will need to change the management team. Its okay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome experience working with your classmate at this gym by working together with the client. Giving an awesome workout for the customer. that me and my classmate help motivate him for his goal on that day to achieve.
Good machine to use
Kontra érvek
Their were not many weight or bench press at YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
For someone with a degree, this is not a good fit. Does not pay enough, not a very rewarding work place, nor does it offer a lot of growth. Co-workers are fun and friendly, members are fun to get to know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved my job as a personal trainer,, mgt. can be uneven at times. staff is great to work with,, clients we're also great to work with. miss many of the people I worked with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and helpful employees to work with The Y is an organizations that is centered around children which gives it a different kind of approach to working
Munkahelyi kultúra
The members you interact with makes the job fun. They are flexible with work hours . But the pay is for teenage , high school students. I would recommend the job to students. If you are a mature adult with kids , then don't waste your time applying. For the pay isn't enough to support a family
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is nice and supportive, but don't expect to advance or ever get paid well. They are a nonprofit, no one makes a decent living wage because all the money goes to giving memberships to those less fortunate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the clientele and my coworkers. I also enjoyed teaching classes and sharing my knowledge of nutrition and exercise with others. I love how the Y is not just a gym but a community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing environment for a new trainer due to the myriad of different types of people you will encounter. Different special populations and demographics.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA of Medicine Hat has been an unprofessional and disorganized business for many years. They are very old-fashioned in the way they run the business, and always refer to the YMCA as a “charity” as an excuse not to update software or equipment. It is therefore a very inefficient workplace filled with empty promises.

There is limited communication, teamwork, and support from co-workers. They do not accept blame for miscommunication or for unprovided training materials, and certainly aren’t interested in making necessary changes to improve the workplace. As for the job of a personal trainer, pay is terrible and you must find your own work because they do not advertise you. The majority of the time you are a weightroom monitor, which is an even more inconsistent and vague job.

If you’re looking to gain experience and advance your career, look elsewhere!
Free membership (unofficially).
Kontra érvek
Low wages, inefficient, poor communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, nice friendly people, staff and members. Would work for them again and recommend others to do so as well. Cant remember a bad day there.
Wonderful People
Kontra érvek
Pay could be a little higher
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff was good to work with
The management was understanding with hours due to other jobs that I was working

The hours were usually in smaller blocks of time and scheduled as needed with training of clients
Pro érvek
free membership, discounted children programs
Kontra érvek
not great pay, limited retention
nice people

fun

modern
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work at yet Mgmt should have been better. Meeting many cultural people was a great thing.My schedule was great but pay was terrible, free membership.
Pro érvek
cultural people and free membership
Kontra érvek
poor pay and Mgmt was not good enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for the YMCA since I was 18. I enjoy the family aspect, volunteer opportunities, equal pay and areas for advancement, and collaboration. I have learned many life lessons working for this corporation and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours and amazing leadership opportunities
Kontra érvek
High turn over rate due to membership prices
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the y and would always recommend as a place of work, a place for comfort, or a place of healthy living. It’s one of the few places I’ve worked where it feels like family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone is attentive. he relationship with the customers are very important as well, and in YMCA there is the opportunity to create such an amazing network
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work culture as a whole is very lazy. Management isn't available or professional. Many times I have had my pay messed up. Overall not a great job.