YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

486 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 797 értékelés megtekintése
Great
Personal Trainer/KidZone Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, május 10.
I love the y and would always recommend as a place of work, a place for comfort, or a place of healthy living. It’s one of the few places I’ve worked where it feels like family!
fun workplace
PERSONAL TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2019, április 16.
everyone is attentive. he relationship with the customers are very important as well, and in YMCA there is the opportunity to create such an amazing network
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not a good choice
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southgate, MI2019, április 13.
The work culture as a whole is very lazy. Management isn't available or professional. Many times I have had my pay messed up. Overall not a great job.
Good Culture
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsford, NY2019, március 27.
The YMCA was a good place to work at. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to any and all needs. Allows for protection and support while preserving personal trainers independence.
great
PERSONAL TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2019, március 20.
The YMCA is a great job for those interested in fitness and bettering themselves. I was able to gain experience in personal training and one on one client relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and team members
Fitness Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2019, március 17.
Staff wasn't helpful and gosipped alot. The members were often rude and many members did not listen to nor appreciate the staff. The pay is nothing and volunteers aren't appreciated. The boss tries to do everything on her own and doesn't know how to give work/tasks to people. Never felt comfortable and I ultimately left. Not a team-oriented work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
i did not fit in
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, március 11.
I did not fit in well with my manager as I am a little politically incorrect and she was over the top correct and I think maybe had a mental disorder and should not have been a manager. Probably a good place to work but I was maybe wrong plce wrong time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great people
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2019, március 8.
A typical day at work is making sure all members are using equipment properly and all the equipment is maintained. The staff are all nice and always willing to help, and the most enjoyable part is seeing members grow and achieve goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
People are great.
Certified Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2019, február 17.
Being a personal trainer you basically set your own schedule on clients needs.

The place is upbeat and positive, but the pay is not enough for the effort/time I put into my clients.
People
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was ok for a second job
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, VT2019, február 10.
The business strategy for this site was unrealistic. The equipment was old, the membership didn't have a lot of disposable income. There is nothing wrong with that if management had been more realistic about the type of clientele they had and then designed their products to suit the market. They did not. More people would have utilized personal training if they understood their market better.
Great Place to work
Fitness Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westerly, RI2019, február 3.
I enjoy working here.
This is an area that I specialize in.
I love working with clientele and training people for optimum health.

The Y's flexible schedule has allowed me to keep my full time job.
Good Environment, Low Pay
Head Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, január 30.
I enjoyed my time at the Y, but i prefer to work in an environment that is more conducive to making sales and growing in my career. Pay did not reflect the amount of work and hours I put in. Overall, not a bad starter job for a trainer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun relaxed atmosphere. job is laid back, members are fantastic!
Fitness Specialist/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2019, január 20.
The Y is a great place to get a start in the workfield. It is not good for a long time job but it will work as a temporary summer job or second job. Doesn't pay much and no benefits unless you are friends with upper management and can move up.
Relaxed atmosphere
not much hours or pay.
not a bad place
Personal trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moncton, NB2019, január 18.
I was a personal trainer and I supervised the gym floor when I was not with a client. It was a very fast paced environment at times. Management was ok. Great members and co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Environment was not for me
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Clemens, MI2019, január 9.
YMCA culture is for some people and not for others. I did my internship there and then it became my first job. A lot of lessons learned while I was there.
Made my own hours
Kontra érvek
Too many trainers not enough members, the culture, cut-throat staff
Ymca
Certified personal trainer/Fitness instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duncan, SC2019, január 7.
I always enjoyed the YMCA and employees. I still am a member and so are the memebers of my family. This is a wonderful place to work. I recommend them.
Fun Environment with Motivated Members and Supportive Staff
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Media, PA2019, január 7.
A typical day at work includes maintaining upkeep of the wellness floor and providing support for members. Support can come by helping with technique, spotting heavy lifts, teaching new exercises, or helping new members become familiar with the wellness floor. Additionally, it can include teaching exercise classes to small groups or individual trainings curtailed to the client's goals. I've learned plenty of new training techniques and different approaches to different goals, as well as some ways in how a gym is run. Management is extremely supportive and always around to help when needed, but trust and allow the staff to run the floor themselves. Workplace culture is fun, friendly, and happy. The hardest part of the job is dealing with complaints that you have no control over, such as layouts or equipment. You can pass those suggestions along but oftentimes the budget doesn't allow for these changes or one member's complaint might contradict another's. The most enjoyable part of the job is the regular members and how happy they are to be there, or new members who pick up and stick with a new, healthier lifestyle.
Free Membership
Available Hours
I loved my YMCA job
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2018, december 28.
I enjoyed the YMCA, my coworkers and my clients. This was the best YMCA I have ever been to and loved everything about it. I left because of full time work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great facility and equipment. Great team atmosphere.
Strength and Conditioning Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2018, december 12.
For a non-profit, the YMCA is an excellent place to work and train clients. They have a great team here! I would definitely suggest working here to anyone. Clients and members top notch folks. I enjoyed assisting a bit with the sports programming as well.
Pro érvek
Sress-free environment, good team environment
Very little.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with each client and designing workouts for each client's needs.
CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buda, TX2018, december 10.
The staff and management were very helpful in helping to provide an environment that was conducive to a pleasant experience for all members. The hours were flexible but no room for growth in the position. I also began teaching senior strength training classes and also an outdoor boot camp.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Full-time was not available, would like more per hour wage
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van