YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

486 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 810 értékelés megtekintése
personal trainer
Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, augusztus 8.
I am a personal trainer at heart. Again another job that i love helping people. It was a joy to me seeing people become a better version of themselves.
Fun Work place
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surrey, BC2019, augusztus 7.
Fun place to work. Staff were amazing to get a long with. Was close to home and hours of work were great. Learned a lot of things. Had so much fun teaching small group class.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca is a great place to start your career as a personal trainer.
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 31.
Since the YMCA is a non profit organization, trainers don’t receive commission like any other big box gym. The culture and management is awesome here though and everyone is always willing to help and give you opportunities to advance your career, education, or connections. The only down part for you working here is the salary. You can make a lot more money at a different gym but the commodity or friendships you make here at the Y are so rare compared to these other places. I really do love it here just wish I wA paid a little bit more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable coworkers, with a reliable manager
YOUTH FITNESS TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2019, július 29.
Worked weekends only every week, roughly 15 hours a week as a part time job. The culture was supportive and team dynamic every shift. My manager was always involved and made sure we were content.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to bring children while parents are working
Fitness Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 27.
be given the opportunity to connect and engage with students. gaining relationships and helping students with any battle they may face. simply being role in others lives
2,0
Its Okay
Personal Trainer (PT/FI) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2019, július 22.
The manager there was an direspectful, rude and very racist. I think for the company to grow efficiently. They will need to change the management team. Its okay
It was a nice intership
YMCA Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, július 15.
An awesome experience working with your classmate at this gym by working together with the client. Giving an awesome workout for the customer. that me and my classmate help motivate him for his goal on that day to achieve.
Good machine to use
Kontra érvek
Their were not many weight or bench press at YMCA
Fun Co-workers
Fitness Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, július 6.
For someone with a degree, this is not a good fit. Does not pay enough, not a very rewarding work place, nor does it offer a lot of growth. Co-workers are fun and friendly, members are fun to get to know.
good place to work
PERSONAL TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ny2019, július 1.
loved my job as a personal trainer,, mgt. can be uneven at times. staff is great to work with,, clients we're also great to work with. miss many of the people I worked with
great atmosphere to work
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, július 1.
Friendly and helpful employees to work with The Y is an organizations that is centered around children which gives it a different kind of approach to working
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for students
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, június 30.
The members you interact with makes the job fun. They are flexible with work hours . But the pay is for teenage , high school students. I would recommend the job to students. If you are a mature adult with kids , then don't waste your time applying. For the pay isn't enough to support a family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
like a family
CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenixville, PA2019, június 22.
Everyone is nice and supportive, but don't expect to advance or ever get paid well. They are a nonprofit, no one makes a decent living wage because all the money goes to giving memberships to those less fortunate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun relaxed place to work
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  PC/WC2019, június 20.
I enjoy the clientele and my coworkers. I also enjoyed teaching classes and sharing my knowledge of nutrition and exercise with others. I love how the Y is not just a gym but a community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to flourish as a trainer
Personal Training Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, június 18.
An amazing environment for a new trainer due to the myriad of different types of people you will encounter. Different special populations and demographics.
1,0
Disorganized Business & Negative Workplace
Personal Trainer / Weightroom Monitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medicine Hat, AB2019, június 7.
The YMCA of Medicine Hat has been an unprofessional and disorganized business for many years. They are very old-fashioned in the way they run the business, and always refer to the YMCA as a “charity” as an excuse not to update software or equipment. It is therefore a very inefficient workplace filled with empty promises.

There is limited communication, teamwork, and support from co-workers. They do not accept blame for miscommunication or for unprovided training materials, and certainly aren’t interested in making necessary changes to improve the workplace. As for the job of a personal trainer, pay is terrible and you must find your own work because they do not advertise you. The majority of the time you are a weightroom monitor, which is an even more inconsistent and vague job.

If you’re looking to gain experience and advance your career, look elsewhere!
Free membership (unofficially).
Kontra érvek
Low wages, inefficient, poor communication.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good People
Strength Fitness Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2019, június 6.
Good place to work, nice friendly people, staff and members. Would work for them again and recommend others to do so as well. Cant remember a bad day there.
Wonderful People
Kontra érvek
Pay could be a little higher
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun atmosphere but limited potential
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, MN2019, június 4.
The staff was good to work with
The management was understanding with hours due to other jobs that I was working
The hours were usually in smaller blocks of time and scheduled as needed with training of clients
Pro érvek
free membership, discounted children programs
Kontra érvek
not great pay, limited retention
great company
Personal Fitness Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yakima, WA2019, május 31.
nice people

positive

fun

modern
Great place and members
Fitness Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dorchester, MA2019, május 29.
It was a great place to work at yet Mgmt should have been better. Meeting many cultural people was a great thing.My schedule was great but pay was terrible, free membership.
Pro érvek
cultural people and free membership
Kontra érvek
poor pay and Mgmt was not good enough.
Amazing atmosphere
Personal Trainer/Group Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2019, május 14.
I have worked for the YMCA since I was 18. I enjoy the family aspect, volunteer opportunities, equal pay and areas for advancement, and collaboration. I have learned many life lessons working for this corporation and would definitely recommend it to someone.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours and amazing leadership opportunities
Kontra érvek
High turn over rate due to membership prices
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van