Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Personal Trainer512 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
512 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA. You get to meet new people every day and gain experience in helping them with their fitness goals. Although the YMCA of Montgomery Village has been closed for several years now my experience there was rewarding.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people on a daily basis
No job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay could be a little better for the amount of things i do,
but all in all i wouldn't like to be in a corporate gym too many rules and standards to be y innovating
split shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place. Super friendly environment! All of the staff are great for the most and it’s just easy to get things done with the support system in place
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get a chance to meet fantastic people energetic people. I am a personal trainer and have worked at other health clubs, this is one of the best environments. A great part time job, not a career move. Low pay.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simply put, If you have a sob story this is the place for you, because that’s the only way your going to get ahead

Worked at Tong Louie YMCA brutal Management, they bring in good managers and then get rid of them, Something very wrong

Received minimal pay below industry standards and they try and bleed you for more money to their “charity”

Beware the blonde personal trainer, she has a angry streak and doesn’t care Swears at people and is Just nasty bb hated working here, they had a good manager and they got rid of him Do not work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
4 years soon to be 5 strong at the Y, and theres so much I could say but to simplify people of all positions are attentive and pay attention to the needs of not only members but us the employees. As for the culture and community i'm constantly greeted by members and employees everyday I work or workout and i'm always learning new things about each individual. I am forever grateful being part of the Y.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at five branches, and worked in various environments with youth and athletes. As a corporate trainer for an environment with Belk employees. I can say I have seen different aspects of fitness, and trends that have passed on and stayed. I have trained groups to individuals and also special populations. I enjoy what I do, and like to see people progress towards any health or fitness goal that they have!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably one of the worst run companies I have worked for management does not care for there employees at all as staff you are constantly breaking up fights
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and the interactions with clients. Nice atmosphere and sense of community. Unfortunately, no benefits are offered and you can only work 20 hours per week..
Munkahelyi kultúra
In 2016, the supervisor was unporfessional. It was not an inclusive environment. Not much room for personal or prfessional growth. Not an enjoyable work space.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So far an excellent community, and great place to work. Pay is quite low, but the sense of community is very high. Great jobs if you have another source of income.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca is a decent place to work and grow as a person. From my experience, it was steady pay, good benifits, and a decent atmosphere

I beleive thier are better places to make more money, but overall, the ymca has a good structure if you are looking for a solid, steady job, where you can help people; although you wont make alot compared to some other gyms
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location feels very private and you usually don't have to worry about parking depending on what events might be going on at the time. Very nice staff, and facilities are very well maintained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What a great way to serve others and help them with their goals! They gave me an opportunity and I took it and ran with it. God is good! Hope everyone has a great day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, nice people and very friendly atmosphere . The supervisors were excellent to work for and I learned quite a bit from the management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the YMCA due to the fact it’s a flexible schedule. They support college students as well. Anytime I would come into town I could reach out to my supervisor and she was able to assign me a location that is near my house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! The staff are genuine and amazing to work with. I love that I am able to change people's lives through wellness. Learned how to be more manageable with clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Zero career progression. No one cares about the well-being of the staff. Huge divide between full time and part time staff. Hours cut with no warning. Despite being a nonprofit, they only care about revenue and sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met great people and enjoy promotion of health for the community. The staff is very encouraging and their goal to have member share their the Y experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Y was amazing, I loved so much training and helping with the children's area. Diversity and culture are very much a part of this company and no two YMCA's are the same. They always act as a family both between customers and co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work closely with members to help them reach their fitness goals. Positive work place and employees work together as a team to make sure members are satisfied.
Pro érvek