YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

487 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uncertified Staff and Fitness Trainers.
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tong Louie YMCA2020, január 20.
Simply put, If you have a sob story this is the place for you, because that’s the only way your going to get ahead

Worked at Tong Louie YMCA brutal Management, they bring in good managers and then get rid of them, Something very wrong

Received minimal pay below industry standards and they try and bleed you for more money to their “charity”

Beware the blonde personal trainer, she has a angry streak and doesn’t care Swears at people and is Just nasty bb hated working here, they had a good manager and they got rid of him Do not work here
Over Whelming feeling of Community
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  755 Main st Worcester, MA2020, január 16.
4 years soon to be 5 strong at the Y, and theres so much I could say but to simplify people of all positions are attentive and pay attention to the needs of not only members but us the employees. As for the culture and community i'm constantly greeted by members and employees everyday I work or workout and i'm always learning new things about each individual. I am forever grateful being part of the Y.
Like working with family
PERSONAL TRAINER/GROUP INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2020, január 14.
All the members at the Y are like family, including the other employees. Everyone is always saying 'hello'. Overall it was a very positive environment even with the changes in leadership in a few of the departments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constantly learning the latest trends in fitness.
Youth Fitness Director/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 14.
I have worked at five branches, and worked in various environments with youth and athletes. As a corporate trainer for an environment with Belk employees. I can say I have seen different aspects of fitness, and trends that have passed on and stayed. I have trained groups to individuals and also special populations. I enjoy what I do, and like to see people progress towards any health or fitness goal that they have!
Great company support
Instructor/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2020, január 7.
Daily reports for expenses and revenues. The people are friendly and the customers really enjoy the atmosphere. The best part of the job was the customers. The day was always fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work place culture is probably the worst.
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tong Louie2020, január 3.
Probably one of the worst run companies I have worked for management does not care for there employees at all as staff you are constantly breaking up fights
2,0
Nice people.
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2019, december 29.
I love my job and the interactions with clients. Nice atmosphere and sense of community. Unfortunately, no benefits are offered and you can only work 20 hours per week..
Great place to work!
Personal Trainer and Group Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsville, NY2019, december 24.
I love my job. The people are great to work with. My manager is respectful of ideas and puts forth a great effort to make certain everything runs smoothly. My job is very flexible as I have another job I work.
Would not recommend
Fitness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 19.
In 2016, the supervisor was unporfessional. It was not an inclusive environment. Not much room for personal or prfessional growth. Not an enjoyable work space.
Ymca - pts
Personal Training Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingston, ON2019, december 19.
So far an excellent community, and great place to work. Pay is quite low, but the sense of community is very high. Great jobs if you have another source of income.
Decent place to work
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2019, december 16.
The ymca is a decent place to work and grow as a person. From my experience, it was steady pay, good benifits, and a decent atmosphere

I beleive thier are better places to make more money, but overall, the ymca has a good structure if you are looking for a solid, steady job, where you can help people; although you wont make alot compared to some other gyms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly environment with a great workplace culture
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 16.
The location feels very private and you usually don't have to worry about parking depending on what events might be going on at the time. Very nice staff, and facilities are very well maintained.
Great way to serve
Certified Sports Nutritionist/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2019, december 10.
What a great way to serve others and help them with their goals! They gave me an opportunity and I took it and ran with it. God is good! Hope everyone has a great day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Floor Trainer/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2019, december 5.
Good place to work, nice people and very friendly atmosphere . The supervisors were excellent to work for and I learned quite a bit from the management team
Ymca
PERSONAL TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ferguson, MO2019, december 4.
I love the YMCA due to the fact it’s a flexible schedule. They support college students as well. Anytime I would come into town I could reach out to my supervisor and she was able to assign me a location that is near my house.
productive fun work place
PERSONAL TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Hills, TN2019, november 17.
Great place to work! The staff are genuine and amazing to work with. I love that I am able to change people's lives through wellness. Learned how to be more manageable with clients.
The ymca
Personal Trainer/Group Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roxbury, MA2019, november 16.
I really dont have much to say, treated unfairly by senior management, even when I wanted to apply for a director position for Health and wellness I was told " I believe you dont qualify for the position" I wasnt even offered a interview for the person to determine if I qualified or not
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management. Too relaxed. No one in management cares about employees
Full time Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2019, november 11.
Zero career progression. No one cares about the well-being of the staff. Huge divide between full time and part time staff. Hours cut with no warning. Despite being a nonprofit, they only care about revenue and sales.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent for someone not wanting hours or benefits
Personal Trainer and Bootcamp Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2019, november 6.
Good time filler job, okay place to work if you don't need any real benefits or very many hours. It is difficult to procure full time hours with the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certified Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 4.
Met great people and enjoy promotion of health for the community. The staff is very encouraging and their goal to have member share their the Y experience.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van