YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 360 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 096 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rahway, NJ2019, augusztus 28.
I love working at the YMCA. They are very compatible when it came to days off because of my softball tournaments. I was able to also get re-certified by my supervisor which allowed me to work there even longer and enjoy the job of lifeguarding at other places
Pro érvek
Interactive, able to help others, meet new people
Not many guards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2019, augusztus 26.
it was a great job the hardest part was probably cleaning days. Where we did deep cleans on the pool. Scrubbing the liner of the pool was hard work but well worth the reward.
2,0
Ymca
Lead Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, OR2019, augusztus 26.
Easiest job to get so far. Just push through and you'll get the job if they aren't already over staffed. But once you have the job its smooth sailing.
Great high school job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2019, augusztus 25.
It was my very fist job and it was a good one. It was a summer job I did for a summer and a half and it was fun. My co-workers where great and it was nice to work outside at the time.
Amazing work environment
Life Guard Swim instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  260 Hillcrest Dr.2019, augusztus 23.
Such an amazing work environment. All the employees are so genuinely sweet and the familiar faces that come into the facility to swim, workout, train, or even talk are even better. The employer is the sweetest and is very understanding. She gives you time off when you send in a request and even tries to get your shift covered to the best of her ability, even if it means she has to get on the guard stand herself.
Amazing environment
Short breaks
Not a great place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Overall the YMCA is a fine place to work, but the boss at the time and being a lifeguard there was not good. It was impossible to ask for time off and they would not respect the days that you are unable to work.
Kontra érvek
Unfair hours, no breaks, no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average pay, great experience.
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, augusztus 18.
Pay is not the best, but the work culture makes up for it. Better as a long term part-time job than to make a quick buck. Not very competitive, as there is not a lot of applications.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguarded for 3 years. Never moved up. Low pay. Can't pay rent.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2019, augusztus 17.
If you work hard and put your best out do not expect anything in return. They hire kids with no aquatic experience. Give jobs to lowest bidder. As opposed to professionals who they will pay well. They say the care about community, but the people who work there are a part of community...yet i was working 40 hours a week and still had to sleep in my van in the parking lot.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Loved working here
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2019, augusztus 17.
Such a fun staff and amazing experience. Being a lifeguard here for my first job was great. I got my lifeguard certification and other ones through the YMCA.
simple
lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2019, augusztus 15.
A typical day at work: walk in and fill out a time sheet, walk to the pool area and out your stuff down have your swim suit on. Check the pool for PH and chlorine balance. Then turn the slide on and watch the pool. Also would have to put lane ropes in if someone ask for them.
couldn't leave till the next person got there, some people would be late and you would have to wait.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 10.
Good company to work for, very stable. Patrons are usually glad you could help them. Get to teach kids things and overall feel good about what you do,
I worked as a lifeguard
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bedford, TX2019, augusztus 9.
I started working here at 16 and carried it on till 18. I only worked summers for lifeguarding but child watch during school. Managers are great and the lifeguards are normally outside all day.
Great first job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, FL, Brandon, FL2019, augusztus 5.
Family centered workplace with a rewarding and fun atmosphere. Learn how to balance company matters with customer care, with opportunities to grow and support from peers along the way.
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Millbrook, AL2019, július 31.
I enjoy working at the YMCA, they have a very safe work environment. They care alot about there employees and members, they also offer a amazing summer daycare/after school program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great summer job with fun coworkers
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, július 23.
I earned a certification in CPR and important skills of working with groups of people. I practiced a routine work schedule and learned to maintain the overall wellness of an establishment
Ymca
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zachary, LA2019, július 22.
The pay wasn’t great at all.
The job was fun and your co-workers were friendly.
You had to take a CPR class and needed to learn the correct way to rescue someone if the worst was to happen on your watch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I learned from this job.
YMCA Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calcutta, OH2019, július 21.
I learned the importance of safety and rules being used on the pool deck. I've learned the importance of real life snerios while being physically and mentally prepared for myself for these obstacle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the ymca is easy going just got to be alert for any emergencies because that is part of the job
YMCA Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Las Vegas, NV2019, július 20.
Management will work with your schedule and will allow you to take time off if you ask in advanced. Just show to work on time and dress in your lifeguard uniform and you’ll have fun.
Easygoing
Training every other week
1,0
not good
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, július 20.
Everything is always changing there because you get a new aquatics director like every six months who brings a whole new set of rules and pressures. too stressful to get paid minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good fun first job.
Pool Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2019, július 17.
YMCA is a good first job :) I would recommended the pay was minimum wage. Plus you get a free membeership to workout, swim, rock wall climb, or just sit the the spa room.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van