YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 020 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 479 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Sometimes stressful
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melrose, MA2018, május 30.
While working at the Y, I guarded numerous camps in the pool areas. Extremely stressful with 100+ kids running and jumping around in a small pool area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Effective summer jobs for teens not necessarily a full time job for adults
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 29.
The typical work day was not very complex however this job did not offer benefits and the pay was not enough to cover the cost of living. While management was decent it could have been improved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tolerable but not preferred.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, május 28.
I always felt pressured and out of the loop from what was going on. There was a lot of lack of communication and unfair reprimanding. People in charge lacked the ability to fill in all other staff on things that they needed to know.
Free Membership
Poor management
Great!
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mystic, CT2018, május 26.
this was one of my favorite jobs and I had fun working there , the employees were nice as well as the managers. I also got to know the members who came into the Y weekly.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership and swimming
Vacuuming the pool
Munkahelyi kultúra
meet alot of great people
Supervisor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summit, NJ2018, május 25.
The YMCA was a part of my life from 2001 until 2017. I met and worked with alot of great people during that time, I developed lifelong friends from my time working there.
Ok place to work
Certified Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 24.
People I worked with, including management were cool. I received a raise within 3 months & travelled to another state with the YMCA. I was treated very good & loved my work culture.
Pro érvek
Excellent co-workers & management. Very understanding of any personal emergencies
Kontra érvek
Very hot in sun, you have to do EAP ( Emergency Activation) twice per day, You have to get up early for EAP, EAP is a team effort, If one person messes up, everyone suffers until everyone passes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and Consistent Workplace.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baldwinsville, NY2018, május 22.
A typical day of work would consist of going to work, guarding for 3-6 hours then going home. The management was consistent and through to ensure the safety of the lifeguards and members. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to work with people that are like minded and you are able to trust.
Free YMCA membership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Lots of standing
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, május 22.
had to stand a lot and watch out for patrons and prevent life endangering accidents. had good co workers and a nice boss and got very good hours. would recommend.
Pro érvek
a good job with sustainable hours
worked in the heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was alright. I'd go back.
YMCA Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, május 22.
It's a really nice work environment. In all honesty, it can be a free-for-all for hours. Just make sure that if you want a raise or promotion, you ask for it yourself, otherwise, it will not come to you, even if you work there for two years. I was maybe 16-17 at the time, and I was watching people get promoted who were only there for a couple of months.
Pro érvek
15 Minute Breaks off-stand, Flexible hours, Nice Management Team, food allowed at lifeguard's station
Kontra érvek
Occasional scheduling conflicts, no set lunch break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mixed feelings about the job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 21.
There are people who will violate the terms/requirements of the job for personal gain (Example: letting co-workers sit at the stand up to three times the required amount). This job was not for me, as the stress of someone's life being at state had made it difficult to make the best course of action. Regardless of what I have experience, I hoped that the work environment made some positive change after I have left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with but management kept getting changed
YMCA Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, GA2018, május 21.
The staff and the overall atmosphere of the YMCA is great. The people are very friendly and kind. I disliked how much turn over the management had it made it very confusing and sometimes the bosses were bad.
Relaxed environment
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2018, május 21.
Be prepared for anything as a lifeguard, but for the most part, relaxed and calm environment perfect for part time work. shifts can be short if that is what you are looking for.
ymca
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2018, május 19.
Just watch kids swim. On weekend mornings you might have to watch a birthday party of kids. Hardest thing about the job is staying awake. Has 4 hour shifts
fun job that pushes you
Swim Instructor and Life Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  34 Washington st Naperville il2018, május 18.
this job is good for teens and people looking for a part time job. the training is a lot and kind of hard but it is worth it for all the certifications that you receive.
fun coworkers
stressful
Easy fun Job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenfield, MA2018, május 17.
The YMCA was my first Lifegaurding experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I opened the pool in the morning and chemically tested the water, then the rest of my shift was to watch over patrons in and out of the pool.
Fun easy job
Kontra érvek
Be ready to save a drowning victim
Munkahelyi kultúra
A relaxed workplace with patient bosses
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, május 16.
Working at a pool is as simple as it sounds. Usually, days can be slow especially on early weekday mornings as no one really visits during that time. Overall relaxed work environment and the bosses are understanding and patient.
Fun Job, Fun People
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Wenatchee, WA2018, május 16.
A lot of my experience had to do with the people I worked with. My managers were great and my coworkers were some of my best friends. We always had a good time together and the management and employees got along just fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great organization
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, május 15.
I loved working for the YMCA. IT paid very little however I liked the people and the community. I learned a lot about the good the company does. I would recommend the Y to anyone.
Great Place to Work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Superior, WI2018, május 15.
I absolutely loved working at my YMCA. We truly were a family there, and it was a great place to start working as a high-school student and continue to work as an adult going to college.
Great place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IN2018, május 15.
Great place a lot of great people I loved the job but needed to go somewhere else. I worked with kids and had relationships with everyone I met. I loved hearing about people’s lives and how they were overall it was an amazing place to work.
No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van