YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 353 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 985 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my coworkers but the boss was unprofessional
Lifeguard at Alexander Family YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, szeptember 16.
The boss picked favorites and required people to prioritize the job over school and life.... I don't know how else to put it, she was disorganized. Frequently talked and handled situations in an unprofessional manner. Scheduled people when it wasn't within their availability. Held some people at a hire standard than others. There was no orientation when I arrived so I was left struggling in my role.I loved the patrons and coworkers but management was less to be desired.
Lifeguarding good job
YMCA Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glen Cove, NY2019, szeptember 16.
They pay very well. Aquatic director is very nice and works hard. All the guards are friendly and its easy to fit right in when you start working here.
Fun first job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2019, szeptember 16.
Great first job but definitely couldn’t do it for more than a year. Management was okay and members were often argumentative and difficult to work with.
Free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment with different areas of staff
El Mirage - Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Mirage, AZ2019, szeptember 15.
This was a summer job for me and besides all the training I had to complete, I would 9/10 recommend this position because the staff is amazing! The environment is amazing as well! You WILL have your ups and downs at this job, but the other people around you really make up for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taylors, SC2019, szeptember 15.
I love the YMCA it is a place to be a community advocate also a volunteer the YMCA is also a wonderful place for family and socializing, While getting fit and staying healthy
Relaxed Environment, Kid friendly, collaborative
LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood Ranch, FL2019, szeptember 12.
My time at the Y was enjoyable, I mainly worked in pools so it was practically an excuse to go swimming every day of the summer which I thoroughly enjoyed. It is not a winter job however, as I found the cold to be too much to handle during the winter.
Low Hours
A nice place to work
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, NJ2019, szeptember 11.
It is a very flexible work schedule. They offer you lots of different training. Good customer service skills are important. They give you a free membership when you work there.
1,0
No promises for future
Seasonal Part-Time Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Darien, CT2019, szeptember 9.
It was fun at first but after the first couple of weeks you start to realize that most of the guards are either sitting togeher and talking without watching the pool.
Pro érvek
Its a great winter job if you really need money
Kontra érvek
not as professional as it should be
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is overall a very good job!
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2019, szeptember 9.
The YMCA is a very flexible and enjoyable job, I really enjoy the people and the environment at the YMCA. I would highly recommend it to many people. It pays very fairly and the hours work very well with my schedule!
Pro érvek
The pay, the people, the environment, the boss, and the hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about the ymca
Life guard/ camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arapahoe, NC2019, szeptember 9.
I’m the ymca is an amazing place to work because the people are amazing. The job is so much fun and you make friends that last a life time which I am so thankful for.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strict workplace with stricter management
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, szeptember 8.
The YMCA was an okay first job, but the management was a slight bit overbearing. They would constantly critique employees and would create an environment of fear within the workplace. Would not recommend applying there as a lifeguard, unless you have previous experience working under strict management.
Fun Workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 6.
I worked 20 to 25hr very flexible with scheduling. I learned customer relations as well as First Aid and CPR. The management was good until our aquatics director left. The culture was good until our seasoned lifeguards left. The hardest part of the job was the in-services and the most enjoyable part was interacting with your co-workers.
Free membership
Unstable managment
Ymca
Lead Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, szeptember 3.
I worked here as a lifeguard for an entire summer break. Pay was fairly good and they did weekly trainings with the pool staff. I would recommend a job with this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rahway, NJ2019, augusztus 28.
I love working at the YMCA. They are very compatible when it came to days off because of my softball tournaments. I was able to also get re-certified by my supervisor which allowed me to work there even longer and enjoy the job of lifeguarding at other places
Pro érvek
Interactive, able to help others, meet new people
Not many guards
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2019, augusztus 26.
it was a great job the hardest part was probably cleaning days. Where we did deep cleans on the pool. Scrubbing the liner of the pool was hard work but well worth the reward.
2,0
Ymca
Lead Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, OR2019, augusztus 26.
Easiest job to get so far. Just push through and you'll get the job if they aren't already over staffed. But once you have the job its smooth sailing.
Great high school job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2019, augusztus 25.
It was my very fist job and it was a good one. It was a summer job I did for a summer and a half and it was fun. My co-workers where great and it was nice to work outside at the time.
Amazing work environment
Life Guard Swim instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  260 Hillcrest Dr.2019, augusztus 23.
Such an amazing work environment. All the employees are so genuinely sweet and the familiar faces that come into the facility to swim, workout, train, or even talk are even better. The employer is the sweetest and is very understanding. She gives you time off when you send in a request and even tries to get your shift covered to the best of her ability, even if it means she has to get on the guard stand herself.
Amazing environment
Short breaks
3,0
Not a great place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Overall the YMCA is a fine place to work, but the boss at the time and being a lifeguard there was not good. It was impossible to ask for time off and they would not respect the days that you are unable to work.
Kontra érvek
Unfair hours, no breaks, no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average pay, great experience.
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, augusztus 18.
Pay is not the best, but the work culture makes up for it. Better as a long term part-time job than to make a quick buck. Not very competitive, as there is not a lot of applications.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van