YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

806 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and relaxing place to work at
Life Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, OH2017, október 24.
At my life guard job I got to react with many different types of people and ages. It was a relaxing and a fun job. I also liked how I had to get certain certifications for the job.
4 hour shift
No breaks
Great work place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bixby, OK2017, október 22.
So this job is great but the pay is not fantastic but you do get a free membership. You have to continue to go to trainings so get used to that. Overall I had a great boss but that does not mean at any YMCA you will.
Great Seasonal/Part Time Job for High Schoolers
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galion, OH2017, október 19.
The Galion Community YMCA was a great way to learn teamwork and how important safety is in all situations, especially when you least expect it. Management was great and the environment of the community was even better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really bad pay but flexible hours
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI 534032017, október 11.
Working at the YMCA is an easy job and is in a friendly environment but extremely understaffed with little play. Very good with flexibility though and nice managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
get a nice tan but too much responsiblity for little pay
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, október 9.
had a nice tan for the summer but worked many hours in the sun and get a horrible pay check bi weekly. too much responsibility to watch for peoples lives for $8.50. but the job was easy all you do is sit and watch. but you do have to do monthly in-service which is annoying. took a month to get hired because of life guard training and certifcations which had to pay 200 for it . people are fake in ymca, this is not a family, they are fake and managers talk mean things about employers.
Pro érvek
tan skin, just sit and watch
little pay, fake people
Not good.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, október 8.
Some things happened that made working there a little bit of an issue. There were things that were happening that were not okay and should have been stopped immediately.
Review Summary
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2017, október 8.
Super awesome job, awesome management. Never had any issues with anyone working there. Would defiantly recommend to anyone. I'm sure if I would have worked for more then 3 months I would have been getting a better pay but it was a summer camp job.
Fun Work Place
LIFEGUARD TAMPA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, október 4.
My job was to keep and maintain a clean, safe, and friendly environment on and off the pool deck. I also did duties such as check the Ph levels of the pool, maintain all safety equipment is in order, clean bottom of pool, and rotate in a timely manner at each chair position.
15-20 minute breaks
Very Hot, Children Management
Varies from Location to Location
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2017, október 4.
Having worked at various YMCA locations over the past few years, I can say that each one has its own quirks, its own pros, and its own cons. There has never been anything at any of the Y's I have worked out that I would say was absolutely horrible. The only negative for any of these locations is the lack of full-time opportunities for most departments outside of managerial staff. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement depending on what departments you work in, and whether you are willing to consider working in different departments when work is slow in others. the only real negative aside from this that I have encountered was at a YMCA summer camp where the camp director chose, after a couple of summers, to basically make it impossible for the lifeguards to have a set lunch period that was longer than 10 minutes. I do not blame the YMCA as an organization for that decision, as the other Y's that I have worked at have handled lunch breaks fine, as well as other employee issues. Overall, working for the Y has been a great experience, and one of the more dependable sources of employment I have been able to find over the years.
Friendly Attitude, Good Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable environment working with upbeat people
Certified Lifeguard/ Aquatics Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, október 2.
I enjoyed getting my CPR and First Aid Certification, serving as a life guard and teaching swim lessons to children. This was a great opportunity. Unfortunately it was a seasonal position.
Free gym membership
Kontra érvek
temporary/seasonal work as a lifeguard
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very nice environment
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2017, október 2.
I would stand guard and watch patrons in the pool. If there were any accidents I would clean them up. If anyone had a problem I would help them fix it. I also directed other people where to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and a rewarding experience
Camp Counsellor and Lifeguard (Work Abroad) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 2.
What a rewarding experience to spend your summer working at a summer camp. Not only do you help the kids accomplish their summer goals but you also get to know and love them during your time there. They help you grow as a person as well as you help them. Would definitely do it again and encourage everyone to try it.
Experience and unlimited fun
very good experiences
lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2017, október 1.
The only downside is if you're older than 18 then you'll always be working doubles. There very long days. Managers are great, but not everyone is paid evenly.
Very Relaxed workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, IN2017, szeptember 28.
Typical work day as a lifeguard is, you come in and clock in on the computer. You go back to the pool area and let the guard on duty know you are here. Go change into your gear for lifeguarding. Switch positions with the guard on duty and sit and watch those swimming. You may get bored there so some do laps walking around the pool.
Easy Job
Sort of boring
lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 27.
I never asked for how much I get an hour, but got paid good with good hours. Apparently i got trained poorly and when needed help my manager/boss wasn't around
fun workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Xenia, OH2017, szeptember 27.
It was fun, i got to know all the people there but i just didn't like how the hours were . i did not like how the pay rate was. for someone who has certifications
benefits, discounts.
no breaks, bad communication
Excellent entry level job
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami Gardens, FL2017, szeptember 26.
The position provided me with a solid foundation to demonstrate my leadership strengths and be an effective team member. The YMCA creates a great work environment.
Wonderful place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, szeptember 26.
This is a fantastic place to work. It is very fun, and balanced, but they do uphold their rules very firmly. There are no cutting corners. This is not a bad thing at all! It keeps everyone honest, and makes everyone's job much easier, and definitely a lot more fun!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy going work place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Park, FL2017, szeptember 26.
It was fun to work at and the employees were always very friendly as well as the members there. Had many things to do there including playing basketball working out and swimming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great managment and co workers
YMCA lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2017, szeptember 25.
The job is amazing if you are a young teen looking for a nice summer job or a full year round job. Great boss. The people who work there are amazing and everyone treats you as family.
Managment, co workers, pay