YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 117 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 958 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and expectant, you must be able to get along with your coworkers.
Tampa Metropolitan Area - Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 19.
Be a suckup. If you don’t like children, do not work here. Unless you’d be ok with yelling at them all day. Also, the water arobics ladies are all really mean.
Pro érvek
Good first time job, most of the members are very nice.
Kontra érvek
Management is annoying, depending on which department you work for. Aquatics wasn’t very good.
Very fun place to work
YMCA Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 18.
Everyone is nice and is willing to help you with anything. I bonded easily with the workers there.
I learned how to work with other and compromise. Be able to be flexible with my hours when working
breaks, near water
Sitting in the heat
Lifeguard!
LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, MI2018, október 17.
A typical day at the ymca consisted of making sure everyone in the pool area was safe and following the rules. Some nights I had to stay later to help with the kids camp, who would use the pool for pool activities. I was the activity leader when they would come. during the day though I mainly worked with older people.
free gym membership
no raises
Lifeguard Position
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middleboro, MA2018, október 17.
Pretty low-stress, collaborative, environment. As a part-time position, pay is hourly with no benefits outside of a free gym-membership which was nice. Current manager of the Aquatics section is amazing. Past 2 managers have come an go quickly.
Needs growth
Lifeguard Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, CT2018, október 17.
I've worked at the YMCA since I was a teenager. I've seen the programs rise with the times, and fall short with the times. The awesome part of working there is that you can mix & match your shifts to coordinate with your personal schedule. Another upside is that the management can be really accommodating to your career goals, and even help you in some circumstances. The lack of advancement within the YMCA can really reinforce the idea that this is a temporary job. It's a shame, because some of the basic lifeguard staff or others could be excellent candidates for management roles that will make the organization better.
accommodating management, pick-your-own shifts
lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and laid back, fun for the most part
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carthage, MO2018, október 16.
I love the YMCA and my job is easy, the patrons are great, and my coworkers are very helpful. The atmosphere over all is very chilled out and fun. It is not a hard place to work. I just want to do something different.
Free YMCA membership, includes classes like Zumba and yoga
Kontra érvek
Pay and work alone except for on weekends as a lifeguard
Munkahelyi kultúra
relaxed place, coworkers were like family
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, október 11.
I have been going to the ymca since I was a little girl, it was the best fit for me to have my first job there. Working there allowed me to build my social skills and work with many people of all ages.
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 8.
Working at the Y as a lifeguard was one of my favorite working experiences. My coworkers and managers were friendly and always answered any questions that I had about my role as a lifeguard. Keeping patrons safe and watching over the pool felt like a meaningful role.
Work at the YMCA
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, október 8.
The YMCA has a very friendly atmosphere; nice people, friendly members, and good co-workers. I kind of enjoyed the when it comes to the work environment, but it is not fun sitting around watching people swim or play in the pool. Even though most of the members are nice, you also have some of the most disrespectful ones, too.
Free Membership
Short breaks
Fun and easy
Ky - Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2018, október 5.
The Hopkinsville YMCA was clean, managed well and fun to work at. It also includes Tiebreaker Aquatic Center so unless you specified where you wanted to work more, you'd be at both the YMCA and waterpark. The YMCA was pretty boring most days, but some days you'd get upwards of an hour break because of the abundance of guards or lack of patrons.
Pro érvek
Long breaks, good management, easy
Boring, short breaks at Tiebreaker
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment with lots to do
Lifeguard/Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, október 2.
Many activities you are able to do at the YMCA. It's an all age ranged environment. Everyone is very friendly. The gym is very good and swimming is always enjoyable.
Free gym membership
Gossiping
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in
Powdersville YMCA Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Powdersville, SC2018, október 2.
All lifeguards are provided with the appropriate training to execute their jobs to the best of their ability. Also, a very fun environment with genuine people.
Good job for a student
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, szeptember 30.
I work there in high school/ collage as a lifeguard. Flexible hours. They work with college students around class time. Shifts aren’t very long if needed
Flexible hours friendly people
Kontra érvek
Low pay. Not a long term living job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Family oriented
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 29.
I love the YMCA cause it is a family friendly place and all the employees are really nice, and helpful, and we love to help you if you have any questions at all. TThe YMCA is a Christian organization that has all kind of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy we have a gym, a pool, play areas, for babies and children, we have a kind of classes just ask the front desk for help or if you have any questions, and go to anyone of the lifeguards or swim instructor's if you have any questions about the pool or our swim lessons and yes we offer those.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Nice place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL 366032018, szeptember 27.
Nice place to work. However, the work was too easy, not challenging. The atmosphere was nice and all that, but there was not any time for advancement in the company. Everyone basically kept to themselves and came in to work and then go home.
Pro érvek
Raises for every year you stay with the company
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
review
Life Guard Instructor/CPR Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, VA2018, szeptember 27.
The YMCA is a great place to work. I used it as a part time job teaching life guarding and CPR. I cannot speak very intelligently how it would be to work for as a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
work was great
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, szeptember 27.
working at the ymca was great
was a lifeguard
meet so many people and worked in different departments
was a great working environment
learned a lot
Great Job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2018, szeptember 26.
Working here was very fun and enlightening. It was a great place to work with very flexible schedule. The staff and other lifeguards were all very kind and we also receive a free gym membership.
Fun relaxed enviroment
Lifeguard Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pierre, SD2018, szeptember 26.
Hung out around the pool and made sure no one got injured. If anyone got hurt all employees were quick to respond so no further injuries occured. Always had fun and interacted nicely with everyone.
Excellent workplace
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aledo, IL2018, szeptember 24.
The job is full of fun times and the other lifeguards that work there are excellent. You build great relationships with the other lifeguards. You are very well trained and prepared to make saves when necessary.
Free Y membership.
Kontra érvek
Can be hot on work days.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van