YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

888 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
miserable work place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granbury, TX2018, január 24.
This is a job for people who like to be taken advantage of. the ymca is a company that piggy backs off of the idea "doing good for the community" they underpay and over work their staff with little sympathy for how it effects them.
Ymca summary
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trinity, NC2018, január 23.
I love the people and your bosses are pretty nice and understanding. You can take anytime off you need although it isn't paid. And it isn't very hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The training was great, for the most part I loved
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, január 22.
working in a bathing suit and barefoot. It's a great summer job. I loved all the pool maintenance and teaching classes. The pay was terrible, scheduling work hours with them was difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay isn't amazing, but will teach you a lot.
Lifeguard/Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, január 21.
The people are fun, supervisors will love you like you're their own. Hardest part of the job is working with high schoolers, and some of the members can challenge you, but over all they're nice.
Entertaining workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH 454022018, január 19.
A typical day was fun. I learned how to be more responsible. The management was run very well. The hardest part of the job was when not many members would come in. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping members.
paid inservices
little to no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun time. Work with good people. Not to stressful.
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Neenah, WI2018, január 17.
You get to know a lot of the pool patrons personally. Meet new friends in coworkers. It is a fun time. Get to listen to the radio, but no phones! overall fun.
Discount on membership
hard to get good hours
Aquatics ivision is great
Lead Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, január 17.
Am a lead lifeguard and oversee pool patrons as well as other staff. Also had to make sure the pools chemicals were in check and ready for the operations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and teachable place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bernardsville, NJ2018, január 17.
The YMCA not just gave me the opportune to just work there but, they also tough me how to help others by, teaching them how to swim, just cleaning and helping my workers and enjoying myself at work. Im a swimmer i loved that job. I made others day and it made my day.
Pro érvek
I could go and work out on my breaks
Kontra érvek
Sometimes i had to stay n not go on a break and breaks is where i did my hw
Lifeguard
Water Safety Instructor/Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2018, január 16.
i loved working as a lifeguard during the summer at the public pools, it was so much fun, got to meet a lot of cool people too. I would recommend this job to anyone who loves the hot sun and cool water.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff is very supportive of one another and genuinly strives to do good at their jobs.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, IN2018, január 16.
The YMCA is full of not only staff that is very easy to get along with, but members who are very friendly. After you obtain your CPR and First Aid certifications, so many job opportunities open up to you. This is an environment where people care about the people they are serving and are happily willing to go out of their way to meet the members' needs.
Decent job
YMCA Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, január 16.
It was a good job, had flexible days and hours. I had to learn how to make my pool safe when i was in charge, not what the swimmers believe they can do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to wor
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, január 13.
Love working here point blank period. Love the people love the employees. It’s an awesome place to work, you get to have fun while getting paid at the same time. I would recommend it to anybody
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was unfair and not balanced
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2018, január 13.
Boss was awful, would call us on our day off and tell us to come in but sometimes couldn't and she would treated job security. She dealt with unexpected occurrences with unfairness, and tried to blame even those who were not involved (I hear she left). Manager was good, she was the balance in the office/pool.
Fun
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2018, január 12.
Being a Lifeguard at the YMCA was extremely fun and a good way for me to become more active in my community. I would strongly recommend working at your local YMCA!
Productive and relaxed workplace
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, január 11.
A typical day at work would depend on what a person does. If a person is behind the front desk the day is pretty relaxed and it is not a very hard job.
Fun place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, január 11.
Preformed typical day to day tasks associated with running of a pool with hundreds of patrons per day. Great starting job, but very much a stepping stone position. Not really any room for growth or advancement in position or pay.
Pro érvek
Relaxed, cared about you as an indivual
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, január 10.
Being a lifeguard is pretty much the same anywhere. At the YMCA they were at least able to get my vacation requests processed. The people who I worked for were all really nice.
Slow-paced, relaxed
LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Piqua, OH2018, január 10.
Work is either completely boring, or intense with a lot going on at once. Usually you work alone or with one other person. Low-maitainence job. In-services required.
Relaxed environment
Can get boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start lifeguard
Lifeguard Instructor/ Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, január 8.
Great start into working for teen/ college students. Managers understand and are very flexible with students schedules. Very fun place to work and get to meet lots of great people.
Pro érvek
Sundays off every week, very accommodating and nice staff
Kontra érvek
low pay, very littl benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for, wonderful people to work with
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2018, január 6.
A typical day at work involved maintaining a healthy ph level in the pools, cleaning pool decks, ensuring visitor safety and reminding them of the pool rules. I learned to enjoy people from all walks of life and the benefits of exercise at any age. I will never forget how some of the seniors' faces lit up after an exhilarating workout in the pool. They were happy and that happiness was easily spreading towards others. The hardest part of the job was sitting still in a chair for hours on end and observing others. I shifted between a constant state of boredom and adrenaline at the slightest provocation of someone not being able to hold their head above the water. This was enough to make me want to choose a different job.
Pro érvek
Great staff, free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, can be boring

Átfogó minősítés