YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Lifeguard

1 358 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 054 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I liked it.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 13.
Dont expect too much pay or hours.
The people there was great.
The fact that I have to fill all this out is gay but I appreciated the ymca at Carver
I don't have anything more to say.
Good Work Place
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Barnstable, MA2019, november 12.
Working for the Y was a good steady job for me when I was in high school and coming back and forth from college. Most of my coworkers were friendly and I enjoyed being with them. It was an overall good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed and focused environment with a great culture
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2019, november 12.
A typical day of work consisted of guarding, good break time, and cleaning. The management was great and very friendly. The culture there was great, since that is a primary focus for the YMCA. Hardest part of the job were the off the clock call ins. The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff and good break time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is run by poor management
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harker Heights, TX2019, november 11.
The management is very poor and lacks professionalism. It does not care about the employees and spends its money unwisely such as spending money on an inflatable pool course instead of fixing the air conditioner
Productive and helpful.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, NY2019, november 11.
A typical work day was only a few hours at a time. I learned to keep up on my lifeguard skills and how to fill out pay roll. The workplace culture was a calm setting but sometimes could strike up at certain parts of the day. The hardest part of the job was the monthly lifeguard skills class.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place for growth and opportunity for members and employees alike
Lifeguard Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NY2019, november 9.
The YMCA provides a daycare and a gym, basketball courts, swimming pools, cycling and dance studios, and two weight rooms. A happy medium for all kinds of families, I've seen the YMCA be mostly very inclusive and welcoming to all families. Watching families grow and seeing the children progress in swim lessons is the most heart-warming part of the job. A close second is the smiles and tears of joy on the instructors' faces when they point out a child they taught swimming butterfly and saying, "I taught them that!"
Great place to work!!!
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, november 7.
Working at the YMCA and still working for them is an amazing experience all the members and staff there are very nice and respectful and I barely hear any complaints about any of the members or staff it’s just a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work with supportive management and staff.
Lifeguard I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marion, NC2019, november 5.
The YMCA is a very open and accepting place with a welcoming atmosphere, and that is not only true for their members but also for the employees that work there. I am grateful for the work environment that is present there.
Great first job
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, november 4.
The YMCA Lifeguard position is an excellent first job and gives you insight into how a workplace functions without overwhelming you. The people and community are great, and I highly recommend working here. You feel as though you are part of a team and have people to support you no matter what. The boss is understanding and very kind, pushing everyone to be their best and strive for greatness.
Fun and Active Workpkace
Moberly - Swim Lessons Coordinator/Swim Coach/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moberly, MO2019, november 4.
I was very sad to have to leave the YMCA. Everyone was so nice and including, even the costumers were nice. Everyone was a friend with each other. We all cared for each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great culture.
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyoming, MI2019, november 2.
I found that my time working at the YMCA was a great opportunity for me to learn how to manage work life with school. I had a great relationship with the management, and surrounding peers.
Good job, lackluster management
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Huron, MI2019, október 30.
I left my position as a lifeguard solely because of the manager I had at the time. He refused to listen to my concerns, and when I brought my problems to HR, they held a meeting with the aforementioned manager, who "explained" away my issues. This was followed by retaliatory cuts to my hours, and given the most undesirable work. Luckily that manager no longer works there. Maybe it's better now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, MD2019, október 30.
Some management was good but some of the new management was not at good. They scheduled me on the days that I was off and the pay between the new and older employees of the same title was very different.
Productive workplace
CERTIFED LIFEGUARD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, NC2019, október 30.
Usually pretty relaxed unless you work at one of the bigger YMCAs. Lifeguard pay wasn't much compared to the work and certification put in but otherwise not a bad summer job for teenagers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great way to start lifeguarding
Lifeguard (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 30.
The YMCA provided the needed training and was easy to work with. Typically 20 minute rotations. While not on stand it's expected that you'll be cleaning.
very productive
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 29.
ymca was a hard a hard job, having to watch all the kids , but at the same time pretty simple it was an okay job I like it , I cant complain I was getting paid so there for I liked it.
very lovable job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, október 27.
I enjoyed my time being a lifeguard I learned a lot made a lot of really good friends I always showed up for work no matter what because I loved my job I would even cover for people because I loved the job so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad, depending on what you do
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willoughby, OH2019, október 20.
The YMCA is a terrific place to hold a membership, however, management can be poor at times. Customer satisfaction is greatly prioritized over employees, and the job comes with a lot of unnecessary hassle.
YMCA workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, október 20.
The hardest part of this job was dealing with the lack of co-workers. Often, I was required to sit on stand longer due to lack of employees. As lifeguards, we were also required to go outside of our job with duties such as cleaning.
Great Expirience
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, KY2019, október 17.
This job was wonderful and offered many learning opportunities while in a safe environment. Would recommend to anyone trying to get a feel of what being a camp counselor is like.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van