Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Agent

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
439 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working fir the YMCA. Everyone coming through the doors are very nice. It has stressful moments but the members a fun and help keep you uplifted.
Good benefits
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros: fairly easy job, very nice members Cons: TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT, NO COMMUNICATION, low pay, INCONSISTENT HOURS, terrible policy for finding a coworker to cover a shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Y part time all throughout my college years, definitely has opportunities for flexible schedules to work with students who are in school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a lot of communication or organization. Paid minimum wage and this was my second job, so I quit because two jobs was exhausting while helping my mom financially after we lost my dad to cancer.
Kontra érvek
No breaks, short hours, short staffed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Fill-In ONLY part-timer MSC, would assist customers with new memberships, tours as needed, answering all questions when able, assist in registering for classes, give directions, cash sales and handling, data entry into THINSOFT program (awful and very slow program..similar to DOS), management was not very involved with part-time staff unless you worked during the day during the week. Most weekends, no management around. Work alone upfront and with one supervisor whom did laundry, walked for security purposes, pool inspection of lifeguards, picked up trash, etc. Could be very busy on swim competition meets or basketball games.
Kontra érvek
ThinSoft program for data entry, too much paperwork, lack of mangement communication with lower level staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great place to be, but I am older. I felt like i had served my usefulness. Loved working with the customers. Love selling the memberships. Loved making customers feel as though they are important.
free memberships
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone working at the YMCA is friendly and helpful. All the directors and managers will try to help you do your job to the best of your ability. The pay might not be the best but there are very flexible hours. You basically only work when you can work.
Pro érvek
Friendly coworkers and nice patrons, Flexible hours
Lowish pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many different job roles and programs to bounce between, training provided in different departments. Flexible schedule. Typically relaxed work environment. Also a discounted membership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can't do this job if you don't genuinely enjoy interacting with people. Smiles and small talk make the hours go by faster. Once you're familiar with the system, transactions and data input are relatively easy. You should never look unavailable or as if you have nothing to do - there's always some busy work to be done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for the Y! Great employees and wonderful members. You were the first person the members got to see and I tried my best to make them comfortable and enjoy coming back.
Great employees
no health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to work. The pay isn't the best but very easy to work and communicate with management. great part time job if you need some extra hours to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very community driven, will do a lot to return for the community. Your members become your friends, and your coworkers will become family. YMCA has a great impact, and will go great lakes to make sure the members and employers are taken care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time while taking classes. Overall a great company with a fantastic vision and incredible staff and managers. I was treated very well.
Pro érvek
Great staff that wants to help you succeed.
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Members at the YMCA create a great environment to be in as long as you give them a good reason to. Slow paced and can get boring depending on what hours you work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place. Friendly staff. Not many hand on experiences. mostly busy work, assesments and paper work. Good place to start out. Pay reflects the work load. Very light.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the reception desk you check people in and register guests and members up for different classes available. The renovations are amazing as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Everyday in the administration are easy going and easy to work with -I learn different stuff everyday because sometimes the guests question are different and I've learn from them. -health working environment, sometimes we have busy weeks but it will never be toxic. -hardest part part of the job fer me is to be patients because sometime we encounter different scenarios. -the most enjoyable part part of the jobs is Working with wonderful people and since some of the staffs are seasonal we always met new batch of people every 2-3 months.
the provide lodging and foods 3 times a day
Kontra érvek
It's hard to get vehicle from here because of the location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the YMCA. All the guests and coworkers were fun. I would recommend working for the YMCA as a non supervisor role because they expect lots of hors from supervisors and managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fairly laid back environment. They care about their employees and their members. It is a good opportunity to be active within the community. Recommend it
Munkahelyi kultúra
How much difference can the overall demeanor of someone that is the first point of contact in a company can make. Whenever I face a challenging interaction I have learned to relay on others and my own strengths
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasure working the opening shift and meeting the members. It was always a surprise seeing how many members showed up at 5am for work out classes! Plenty of training, as well as a tour of the facilities. With full time status, I was allowed a discount on the after school program for my child, which was very nice. No benefits offered other than that, and the pay wasn't great.
Program discounts. Nice people