Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Agent

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
439 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working fir the YMCA. Everyone coming through the doors are very nice. It has stressful moments but the members a fun and help keep you uplifted.
Good benefits
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful place to go. Customers and management are rude. Customers would come in and give you attitude for something you had no control over or that they thought the problem was resolved with another employee but clearly wasn't. Management didn't want to do their job so you would constantly pick up other work you weren't trained on.
Membership is free
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at YMCA, it was a great experience. The kids always brightened my day, and everyone at work was so friendly. The managers were so helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I look forward to greeting and conversing with the diverse group of members every work shift. My co-workers are very helpful, energetic and encouraging.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for them right as they went under new ownership. They were really under staffed. The group I worked with was awesome though. Super relaxed and fun most nights!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't not recommend working for the Y. The hiring process is long and invasive. After I left for school, I was promised a job whenever I would be back and yet, I still had to go thru the whole month long hiring process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA. I was practically raised there since my mo works out there all the time, so most of the members are like family to me. So I loved being able to work somewhere ive been going to my whole life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a cool place to work no complaints everybody there were pretty cool wasnt a bad working atmosphere loved it. good job for college students or retired people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed my time at the Y, honestly, I've met some really great people here. The main thing is that they just don't pay me enough. I'd say its great for a first job, you learn communication skills, customer service, etc. It's great for people who need a job to fill in the space between classes, or stay at home spouses with nothing to do when the kids aren't home(or they are, free membership is a plus), or retirees who just like to keep moving, or just a second job for extra monies. Other than that, I have few complaints.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for a non-profit is extremely rewarding. Being able to be so involved in the community and watch individuals grow, is an amazing feeling. Management is wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful place to work. The management does not talk to employees and wont provide hours to make a living. Hours are fixed and max of 12 hours per week. You must be available for all shifts and follow their dress code to a T.
Discounted memebership
No breaks, 4 hour shift and 12 hours max per week, minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a part time job that I enjoyed. Staff and leadership were hard working and customers were pleasant to interact with during shifts. Non-profit pay was not exactly ideal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful management and they only pay minimum wage. No benefits, paid vacation or sick days. They have a high turnover rate obviously. The price of membership is too high, except for someone who fills out a low income scholarship. A lot of people have started going to other gyms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor upper management in certain areas. Good benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K is great. If you find the right management and department it can be a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked front desk getting new membership. And scheduled summer camp. In final year watched kids before and after school. Left in order to get medical insurance for wife and self.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The jobs great! but the management and directors are very inconsistent. They mostly leave every year and no one replaces them, making it one person doing all of the directors jobs. The staff and members are friendly and is a great place to improve customer service and talking skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are manipulative and training is poor. Employees are overworked and underpaid. (Some employees were hired part-time but were worked full-time and didn't receive any benefits i.e. sick leave) No room for growth. Uncomfortable work environment and work conditions are not their best. Prepare to be micromanaged
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at the way is first greeting the members and scanning the inn. making sure that they are members of the Y is very important. answering phone calling about what we offer at the Y, swimming lessons sports,ect. sometime give a tour of the facilities,, what I have learned about working at the Y, is the children safety is important they they know what they are doing when it come to using machines and equipment,.and having activities for the senior citizens , the hardest thing for me is the pay is really low and no benefits. but I enjoy working at the Y and Greeting them everyday pushing them and encouraging them to keep coming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Develop positive relationships with members fostering an atmosphere of community. Responsible for completing daily and end of shift reports. Assist in the training of and development of new Member Service staff. Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbooks; issuing visitor passes. Planned and implemented a training program for an indoor rowing class.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers will always keep an conversation with you nobody is rude everyone is smiling i had to make sure i was still doing my job as an front desk clerk receiving and returning card answering questions and etc .
Munkahelyi kultúra
There should be more staff available on a daily basis to basis. To help with every activity and watch children that are not accompanied by a parent. They do an excellent job with helping the elderly and homeless and great opportunity for people with low income to get memberships. Everyone is very friendly.
Pro érvek
The good they do for the community
Understaffed, under paid