Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Front Desk Agent

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
439 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 798 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working fir the YMCA. Everyone coming through the doors are very nice. It has stressful moments but the members a fun and help keep you uplifted.
Good benefits
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Santa Monica Family YMCA was an experience I wouldn't give up for anything. The Skills I learned while employed, will last me a lifetime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work and supports their community greatly. I highly recommend it is a great place to work. The employees are treated with great respect and have managements support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to have a good part time job. They give you flexible hours and are very good at understanding if something comes up and you can't come in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice fun good work enviornment, wasnt hard at all, plenty of time to relax. Fun co workers and good boss. Had free membership to the gym and made lots of friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I oversee the front desk area of a local YMCA in OKC metro area. It is the largest YMCA in Oklahoma. We have a high volume of traffic daily. We strive to give the best customer service to our guest members and guest who frequent on a daily basis while caring about the core values of faith and family. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and get acquainted with families who frequent daily.
Free gym membership
Lower pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
i just volunteered there, but I was treated like an employee, i was doing most of the jobs the paid workers got. They treat their employees very well and have very positive attitudes towards everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people and the workplace a lot. The reason I left was because I had to sort out my life and I wanted to get back into serving/bartending eventually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the company, they are very helpful and thoughtful of their members. Needed some extra follow through from management to create a safe work environment for employees. Loved the members and engaging with them on a professional and personal way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired during a merger of two Y's which brought in a new finance manager who was terrible at her job. The other lower-level staff that came in the merger was excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company doesn’t pay enough, there is nothing to do but just sit down. No room to move up in the company because they promise other employees higher positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA as they are flexible productive and fun . workplace. I enjoyed working and provide care for the children. My co worker were great to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
I completely enjoyed being a part of the YMCA family and will continue to try to be a part of this community in some way. The YMCA provided me with many opportunities to learn communication skills while meeting new people from various economic backgrounds. It taught me to be more open minded and helpful to all who came in the facility. This is a great place to work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible managment! Work there for 3 years and didnt recieve one raise. The work load is easy, definietly rewarding work with community involvement. However, its not worth the compensation. Unless you like volunteering.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So dysfunctional, pay is extremely low, you could have a vacation planned a month in advance they will schedule during your vacation! Everybody talks about everybody. Professional where?! It’s a job if you just want to fill in some hours or you are retired but definitely not a job to pay bills with!!!
The members
Kontra érvek
Incredibly low pay, no respect for your days off, dysfunctional, professional where?!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Opportunity to be a positive role model to kids. Great chance to be hands on with different activities. Good benefits, free membership with employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA front desk includes a variety of tasks ranging from customer acquisition to filing records. In general, the work environment is relaxed but can get hectic at peak times (evening hours, school holidays). The positive aspect of the job is getting to know the customers. The social aspect behind the organization makes it easy to identify with corporate goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got no hours the job was ok but boring and management was horrible didn’t never give me my final test , just kept playing with my hours and being very inconsistent with my money
Great space and area
Horrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly loved my job, I was a Front Desk/Membership Sales Associate. I worked early 5 am shifts until almost 1 pm in the afternoon. The members made my job fun and fantastic. The job itself deals with customer service and clerical functions. It's a great job for college students and gives you front desk and customer service experience.
Pro érvek
Flexible shifts, meet great people.
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible work schedule, great discounts on kids programs. Pay is minimal but if you need flexibility around school and kids, it's a great place to wotk
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was relaxing and if you like kids, it was really fun. We got to go outside a lot and build relationships with other coworkers and families that came in