Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fitness Instructor

Munkakör megnevezése
Fitness Instructor527 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
527 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 556 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time in the gym. It was enjoyable and a met a lot of people. Hours. Were perfect for what I needed. Learned all lot about fitness and nutrition
Pro érvek
Meeting new people helping them achieve their fitness goals
Kontra érvek
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was good and it was easy to find other shifts or people to cover a class if you needed to miss teaching one. However, It would be nice to know that the Life Guards were paid better. They save lives!!!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will give you very few hours not worth your time. Have to clean dirty equipment your not a personal trainer it's so stupid don't like the people or this place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for the YMCA because of our community involvement and how we give back to the community. The pay is no where sustainable in a city like Austin.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has hard workers that are very friendly and always helpful. I love the community that it helps and the people are very friendly. I made a lot of friends there already.
Pro érvek
close to home, child care
Kontra érvek
do not know of any
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being treated with respect by members is important. Disrespect allowed to continue by member against employees and other members is a horrible practice all in the name of "this is a social place". But being rude and not respectful of teacher and other students is unfair. Not going by the core values than are we. Manager doing nothing to help resolve issue ever is ridiculous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is and has always good with helping it’s members. They always go the extra step to make the Y a comfortable place for those seeking service. It is a great place to work for young people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been working for the Y for over 6+ years now. I have grown a lot since being there and am very grateful for it to have been my first place of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good work environment with fun people to work with. management was somewhat supportive. Great customers/members to interact. If you're looking for a fun place to work I recommend the Y.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! The employees and members are wonderful. Management is good. They work with your schedule and help you find subs when needed. The pay isn’t that great though but working with the members and seeing the positive change in their lives is worth it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I finally have a job where I look forward to being there! The management in wellness are supportive and appreciative of all of our hard work and do everything in their power to help us grow and succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work for , good to employees and helping the community although you can be paid more in other gyms it doesn’t have the same feeling as when you work for a ymca
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was in highschool and i would just clock in and get to my station because i taught fitness classes. alot of the times i didnt see my coworkers and i was alone. little bit of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a caring and giving organization. They focus on community service and helping others. Offer a variety of classes for all age groups and activity levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely cannot say how much I enjoy being a part of the YMCA group fitness team! The clients and coworkers are all top notch. Couldn’t ask for a better environment to “work” in and I use that term work lightly because it is truly a fellowship that doesn’t feel at all like I’m working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is flexibility in scheduling which is good if you have other commitments outside of work. Pay is on the lower side of average. You also get a gym membership at a free or reduced price which is a nice benefit if you will use it.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at the YMCA in Brampton, and now the YMCA Barrie, and it seems for my line of work, it's the same procedure. No earned raises, no opportunity for advancement. Great for a student or a new mom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy teaching fitness classes at the YMCA. The work environment is positive. The why helps ensure you stay updated on CPR First Aid training and always send out notifications on additional fitness training
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a pleasant experience It is stupid to ask for a minimum when someone says they didn't care for the experience. I don't want to write about it at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA. I love the members and teaching Barre has been one of the best experiences for me. I love to see people getting excited about their health and accomplishing goals, that maybe, they thought were unreachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there. I made a lot of friends and they are still my friends to this day! I enjoyed working with the public and it was well organized.