YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fitness Instructor

485 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 849 értékelés megtekintése
Ymca
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 16.
I really enjoy teaching fitness classes at the YMCA. The work environment is positive. The why helps ensure you stay updated on CPR First Aid training and always send out notifications on additional fitness training
Munkahelyi kultúra
didn't enjoy my time there
Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocean Springs, MS2019, november 15.
not a pleasant experience It is stupid to ask for a minimum when someone says they didn't care for the experience. I don't want to write about it at all
Fun and Rewarding
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Thomas, KY2019, november 14.
I love working for the YMCA. I love the members and teaching Barre has been one of the best experiences for me. I love to see people getting excited about their health and accomplishing goals, that maybe, they thought were unreachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work!
Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madisonville, Kentucky2019, november 11.
I really enjoyed working there. I made a lot of friends and they are still my friends to this day! I enjoyed working with the public and it was well organized.
Productive, friendly and enjoyable
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 9.
A typical day at work is fun, productive and enjoyable despite the work load and stress. I learend how to manage and behave under stressfull and challenging situation, especially under wise and helpfull management. Work culture is very respectful.
Dealing with stress and managing the situation is one of, both, most enjoyable and hardest part, especially when the outcome is one to highlight as successful and productive.
Aquatics Dept
Water Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, IL2019, november 2.
I was a certified Aquatics Group Fitness Instructor,
I already had experience in the classes, and had to become certified with in 6mo was promised hire pay after I got my Cert,
Completed my Cert on time and was discouraged everytime I brought up the subject, was never paid the qualified amount I was owed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with a variety of clients varying in fitness levels.
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, október 29.
From personal training to fitness classes the YMCA provides a fun and challenging environment that keeps clients coming back. Places an emphasis in creating a community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place to work for...
Group Fitness Instructor - Barre / Mat Pilates (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summit, NJ2019, október 17.
The Summit YMCA is a great place to get your experience in teaching classes. They offer a variety of classes, members are committed, memberships are affordable. Staff are friendly and helpful. There's limited opportunities to advance and pay rate is on the low end.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
great place to work
Lead Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2019, október 10.
Great place to work ! My passion is helping people meet their fitness goals so being lead fitness instructor has given me that opportunity to help others live a longer healthier life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been a good experience. A great team to work with.
Group fitness instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2019, október 2.
It has been a good experience. A great team to work with. Opportunities to interact with and give back to the community. And an opportunity to grow my skill set and as an individual.
Group Exercise Team is awesome
Group Exercise Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2019, szeptember 27.
I have been working as a Group Ex Instructor at our local Y for 10 years. The team is great and we have a fabulous leader. Our members are dedicated and the classes are top-notch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work if your looking to grow your career or earn a decent wage
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Seneca, NY2019, szeptember 22.
Ok place to START your career only.
Very political and alot of favoritism
No room for growth
Low pay no benefits for part time employees
Not very collaborative
Management expects you to find coverage when you need off
Unkept promises by directors
Management expects you to contribute your pay to the annual campaign
The donations that the ymca receives not only goes to families of need but also funds the director's trips that are sometimes out of the country and out to eat
Over half of the staff in each department do not really care for their director
Poor leadership and lack of communication
Free membership
Many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good Place to work
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2019, szeptember 20.
Helping members achieve there goal, helping with fitness question and any customer service help. Working at the YMCA help understand how important fitness is and to help the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved teaching classes at the 'Y'.
Certified Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, szeptember 14.
It's been a while since I worked there and things are very different from when I worked there so it is unfair to rate them at this time. I loved teaching classes there.
Enjoyed the work
Parking
Love the YMCA
Group Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT 067022019, szeptember 11.
I absolutely love working for the YMCA ,one of the best establishments, not only does it feel like family, but I've made so many friends from here and had a great overall health and fitness experience not only teaching and coaching the members, but myself.
I highly recommend this organization from the administration right to its members..xo
YMCA is great
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, szeptember 10.
I love working at the Y. Its been a home to my family and I for years. I am able to put my kids in child watch while I teach. That is very helpful. Management is nice and helpful.
Very Good
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, szeptember 3.
The YMCA is an awesome place to work. The Y offer their employees good Benifits for full-time staff and they are a very understanding company. Management is always available. Working PT as a fitness instructor is one of the best decisions I’ve made!
My home away from home
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2019, szeptember 3.
I had been a member at the Y for over 11yrs before deciding to work there. This is truly like my home away from home and the members and co-workers are like family. It's truly a joy to work there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great community, safe and inviting environment for all employees and members
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lockport, NY2019, augusztus 31.
Job is exactly what I wanted, a challenge for anyone thinking they're training just athletes, you'll be training different demographics of people. Clients are awesome which makes going to work better each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for part-time
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, augusztus 31.
I work as a fitness instructor and wellness coach. The job is pretty simple and straight forward. It's rewarding when you get to know members. You grow attach to your regulars who attend your classes. The starting pay is not great, but you do get pay raises every year. A wellness coach your shift is only 5-6 hours long. If you're a personal trainer, you definitely will not get paid as much if you were to do it on your own but they do help you get clients. The YMCA will help pay for some certifications and pays for your CPR training. It's a good part-time job to have. I recommend it if you're wanting to get into the fitness industry, college students, or retired.
Laid back, Good Management
Not a lot of hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van