Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fitness Instructor

Munkakör megnevezése
Fitness Instructor527 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
527 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 556 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked part time in the gym. It was enjoyable and a met a lot of people. Hours. Were perfect for what I needed. Learned all lot about fitness and nutrition
Pro érvek
Meeting new people helping them achieve their fitness goals
Kontra érvek
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the atmosphere at the Ymca. The other employees are nice people but not everyone is on the same level.

the bosses are not so present and tend to micro manage. most of the time employees get mixed messages and nothing is clear.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed working at the Y. The YMCA offers opportunities to advance and to move internally within the company. They provide CPR and First Aid classes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA had a strong sense of community. There were opportunities to grow a client base and also participate in group training. The trainers learned a lot from each other.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the YMCA downtown location, the staff is friendly and helpful and the members really appreciate your work.
However, other locations are not as friendly and the members can be challenging at times. Choose a location that fits your personality.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working at the YMCA in Canton, GA. Everyone was very positive and friendly. Excellent customer service which I strongly believe in any organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been an employee of the Y for 2 years and I love it. The staff is wonderful, the members are the sweetest you will find and the management really cares about what is working and what needs to be tweaked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depends on the type of job you are applying for will help you with the attire of clothing and the energy of the upcoming interview. It’s a big family working here honestly my favorite job out of everywhere I’ve worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Small gym in Harrisburg without a pool operating in the red. Not being very competible with local fitness businesses. All employees are part time. Only the Director is full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the YMCA of Delaware is a great place to work. The staff is like family. WE always have a wonderful, supportive atmosphere. I enjoy going to work to interact with the staff and members everyday,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you are looking for something flexible! Co-workers are easy to work with and very helpful! Management has been very supportive!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Group fitness instructors are compensated far below the average pay rate. I do not understand why the pay is so much lower than other places that offer group fitness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is low, but ok for a basic instructor position. Enjoy teaching here, but a lot of additional work follows. Nice to be able to work at different ymca locations if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great way to start out for future fitness or management jobs. You will meet amazing people and help them in their fitness quest. Co workers are fun and energetic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is fabulous. People are extremely like minded and helpful. I love the impact we make on a community level and one on one. I truly am blessed to be apart of this organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment. I am a huge supporter of all the YMCA has to offer to families and the community overall. It is a job that makes you feel good about what you do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y has challenges in leadership. The leadership team does not cultivate an environment of honesty and inclusiveness. They do not have a pulse on the engagement of the team or employees and give the impression that the team is not valued.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to fit in or they will alienate you out. Horrible culture and directors do whatever abuse of power they can to stay in their job position. Very sad environment. Great to start out if your willing to handle the workplace drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my clients. They did make it easy to get clients and they do make you meet any quotas. The down side is the pay. I know it is a nonprofit but when they would increase pt sessions they did not increase the pay to the trainers. This made it hard for people to afford sessions so you would lose clients and lose money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job. Nice culture, great staff and members. Pay is not competitive at all, around half of any other gym/studio. Lots of classes to teach or cover, however preference for hours is given to unpaid volunteers versus staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall culture is relaxed. I enjoyed my time teaching. The staff was always very pleasant. The members are some of the nicest people I have ever come across.