YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Fitness Instructor

488 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 965 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun work place with like minded people.
Group Exercise Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2020, január 22.
Working at the YMCA is fabulous. People are extremely like minded and helpful. I love the impact we make on a community level and one on one. I truly am blessed to be apart of this organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
family oriented and community driven
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington, NY2020, január 22.
Great work environment. I am a huge supporter of all the YMCA has to offer to families and the community overall. It is a job that makes you feel good about what you do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seekers should consider if the culture is a good fit for them.
Group Exercise Instructor/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brown Deer, WI2020, január 17.
The Y has challenges in leadership. The leadership team does not cultivate an environment of honesty and inclusiveness. They do not have a pulse on the engagement of the team or employees and give the impression that the team is not valued.
Munkahelyi kultúra
White supremacy at its finest
Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2020, január 16.
You have to fit in or they will alienate you out. Horrible culture and directors do whatever abuse of power they can to stay in their job position. Very sad environment. Great to start out if your willing to handle the workplace drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start your career
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2020, január 15.
I loved my clients. They did make it easy to get clients and they do make you meet any quotas. The down side is the pay. I know it is a nonprofit but when they would increase pt sessions they did not increase the pay to the trainers. This made it hard for people to afford sessions so you would lose clients and lose money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, nice place to start
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barrie, ON2020, január 7.
Good place for a first job. Nice culture, great staff and members. Pay is not competitive at all, around half of any other gym/studio. Lots of classes to teach or cover, however preference for hours is given to unpaid volunteers versus staff.
Pleasant environment
Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 6.
The overall culture is relaxed. I enjoyed my time teaching. The staff was always very pleasant. The members are some of the nicest people I have ever come across.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good opportunities to move around if you are able to teach more than one type of exercise class
Water Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane Valley, WA2020, január 6.
The pay was good and it was easy to find other shifts or people to cover a class if you needed to miss teaching one. However, It would be nice to know that the Life Guards were paid better. They save lives!!!
Waste of time
Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 31.
Will give you very few hours not worth your time. Have to clean dirty equipment your not a personal trainer it's so stupid don't like the people or this place.
Great people
Group Ex INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, december 28.
I enjoy working for the YMCA because of our community involvement and how we give back to the community. The pay is no where sustainable in a city like Austin.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I walk in, I am always greeted with a smile and a friendly voice.
Personal fitness Trainer/ Yoga instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cameron, MO2019, december 22.
The YMCA has hard workers that are very friendly and always helpful. I love the community that it helps and the people are very friendly. I made a lot of friends there already.
Pro érvek
close to home, child care
Kontra érvek
do not know of any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Core values mean nothing if your an employee
Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Petersburg, FL2019, december 21.
Being treated with respect by members is important. Disrespect allowed to continue by member against employees and other members is a horrible practice all in the name of "this is a social place". But being rude and not respectful of teacher and other students is unfair. Not going by the core values than are we. Manager doing nothing to help resolve issue ever is ridiculous.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Helping others
Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2019, december 17.
The Y is and has always good with helping it’s members. They always go the extra step to make the Y a comfortable place for those seeking service. It is a great place to work for young people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A great place to start!
Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor and Onboarding Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 17.
I’ve been working for the Y for over 6+ years now. I have grown a lot since being there and am very grateful for it to have been my first place of employment.
Good work environment
A good work environment with fun people to work with. management was somewhat supportive. Great customers/members to interact. If you're looking for a fun place to work I recommend the Y.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. Great atmosphere!
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, december 2.
Great place to work! The employees and members are wonderful. Management is good. They work with your schedule and help you find subs when needed. The pay isn’t that great though but working with the members and seeing the positive change in their lives is worth it!
Amazing place to work
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2019, november 30.
I finally have a job where I look forward to being there! The management in wellness are supportive and appreciative of all of our hard work and do everything in their power to help us grow and succeed.
Na
Personal Trainer /Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sanford, ME2019, november 26.
It’s a great place to work for , good to employees and helping the community although you can be paid more in other gyms it doesn’t have the same feeling as when you work for a ymca
was self ran
YOUTH FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, november 25.
i was in highschool and i would just clock in and get to my station because i taught fitness classes. alot of the times i didnt see my coworkers and i was alone. little bit of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clayton, OH2019, november 23.
YMCA is a caring and giving organization. They focus on community service and helping others. Offer a variety of classes for all age groups and activity levels.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van