Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Engagement Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Engagement Specialist16 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 017 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provides good service for children. Directors only care about sales/money at the end of the day
I enjoyed working there in the beginning but sometimes I felt like the main focus was money money money. If you were putting up good numbers, the directors likes you. If you weren’t hitting target, they weren’t too friendly.
Pro érvek
Gym membership/ program discounts.
Stress & no breastpumping room
1,0
Unaccredited mess
Management consistently hires people who have never worked with young children to be lead teachers in their newly acquired preschools. On top of the preschools being unaccredited they are routinely over state licensing ratios and teachers and administrators do not practice health and safety routines (gloves, hand washing) as they should which leads to illnesses such as hand foot and mouth being passed from class to class. Management is clearly getting a bonus as they constantly say things like "this is a business" when referring to children and families. Catty and unhappy environment.
Interesting work dynamics, micromanaging
Although working in my community was wonderful, management was very micromanaging and compensation was very poor. No benefits were offered, and there was no positive feedback.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, management gone downhill
I've worked at the Y for a year and a half now and I can say confidently that when I started the Y seemed like heaven to me. Lots of freedom and independence while working as MES, and a very team-oriented environment where you are required to check the emails and ask your coworkers to know about the latest info regarding the Y (as marketing often times puts out new programs or events that you will have to know about in order to give the appropriate information to each guest. Really went downhill in terms of management and their role in the lives of MES workers. Hardly see our director and often times he looks like he doesn't care about the front desk staff. We used to have xmas parties, pizza lunch-ins, and more fun. Now, not much in terms of rewarding the front desk staff it seems
Chill Workplace
The work is relatively easy, the schedule is flexible, management is lax but sometimes highly inconsistent. Only worth working here if you are looking to advance in some form of physical therapy or personal training.
Free membership, Flexible schedule
Low Pay, Lack of Direction, Management is Ok
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great for starting out
Working here as a high schooler was really great to have work life balance, but when i was in junior college it was even better. Working at the YMCA is rewarding,and gives many benefits to the employee.
Pro érvek
Flexable work hours and shifts
Low pay
Could be so much more
The YMCA of the Triangle means well but, being that it is non-profit, upward mobility tends to be limited to those who have been with the Y for a LONG period of time and pay at the lower levels is almost a joke. Managers are EXTREMELY out of touch with anything outside of the Y culture and aren't motivated to help unless you have been there for years and play a weird political game. We are grossly underpaid given we are the first person that acts in case of a major emergency.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, but sometimes very poor choice in management
I was at the Y for almost 10 years and the last manager and leadership team that I had were horrid people. They were unsupportive and lazy. Luckily, I know for a fact that they are no longer employed there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for getting to know the members of your community
A typical day at work can be easy going, i've learned to multitask and exercise extreme patience working with customers and management. Not a great place if you're looking for consistency and positive environment. Some people in management don't know how to manage staff members and customers and will put extra work on you if you're working the front desk. the most enjoyable part of this job are during breaks and connecting customers to resources around St. Louis
Pro érvek
Good place to start your first job, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, disorganized management, staff members who don't care.
Fun atmosphere
The YMCA is a fun community that is all about helping others. If you follow Christian principles and love fitness, there is no other place I'd rather work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment committed to company mission.
The YMCA is an exemplary model of quality customer service. In addition to setting high operational standards, the Y also expects employees to genuinely engage with customers. Staff members learn to exercise communication skills, thereby building relationships and gaining exposure to multiple personality types.
Fun place to work
Pay is way better then milwaukee locations
Meet new people

Free membership

Hardest part is dealing with angry members but most are really kind. Most managers are pretty cool.
FREE MEMBERSHIP GOOD PAY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
NOT ENOUGH HOURS
Great people
Dealing with members can be stressful at times but the branch is run well and everyone is kind and helpful to one another. Overall good work environment.
People
People
Great Job
typical day consists of greeting and chatting with members who come in. Assist with signing members up and doing walk throughs to make sure the facilities look alright.
Normal
Normal just a typical day at the office. I learned alot and wish I didnt get laid off.
Comfortable and fair
I enjoyed working there. Busy atomosphere. I was allowed to work independently.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés