YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

733 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 652 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Relax, very collaborative
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 24.
The job was enjoyable, it was just not suited for me. I found myself in a good environment in which everyone was very supportive and incredibly flexible with scheduling.
Fun workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, április 24.
A typical day at work was engaging with students after class, helping them with homework, social problems, or playing. The hardest part of the job was keeping a structural environment.
Great Environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, április 23.
I really enjoyed the relationships I built. Kids were a bit challenging at first until we got a good understanding I enjoyed I could put my own twist on the daily schedule.
Touching lives
Heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun job with a fantastic enviroment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, április 19.
A typical day at work for me would be showing up to a team environment with many different assignments and task for the day. I learned a lot about myself working at this job, I learned a lot of new valuable skills I never knew I possessed. The workplace culture was fantastic because everyone played a vital role, where somebody lacked someone else was right there to make up with a different skill set.
Employees
Distance
Fun Work Place
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Orange, NJ2018, április 15.
A Regular Day A Work Come In Get The Breakfast And lunch for The Kids , Help Them With Activities And academics work . Lifting Cots . Supervision On Field Trip .

Independent work

Working at your own paste

All races

I rather not work with people who don’t care about their work place !

The kids was the most I’m important part so I enjoyed working with them the experience was fun teaching them new things everyday helping there growth on Academics
Freely lunch breaks, Good environment
Short Hours, Low Pay
it was fine
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2018, április 14.
it was fine, just a bit boring. i liked my boss. just did not have a fun time. it was temporary. after high school. just for the summer. nice people.
time off
boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
able to use YMCA gym as i please
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, április 13.
Very fun and enjoyable work environment. Everyone is so nice and communication is great! very quick to respond and they have amazing team work! highly recommend working for them!
staying active
only part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Part-Time Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, Queens2018, április 13.
-A typical day at work is working with children.
-I learned home work skills with children and how to help them with studying skills.
-Fast pace workplace environment.
-The hardest part of the job was working with all the students at the same time.
-The most fun part of the job was going outside with the children.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
S Peek Rd. - Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2018, április 12.
A typical day at work was something new but the same procedure. Learned that every kid was different, having different personalities. The management was great, they worked well with my school schedule and very great being organized. The working place is what the kids enjoyed, board game and fun activities, they liked to enjoy different things. Personally, don't think there was anything hard about this job because everything was well organized and manageable, enjoyable part, being able to assist great and intelligent students.
Twin Lakes YMCA
Childwatch Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, április 12.
The YMCA is a good company. Really just depends on what your position is and which department you work for. Some department are worse then others due to management, pay, hours, etc.
Free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Doesn't consider anyone for full time, because they don't have to give anyone paid vacation or benefits, etc., Pay wasn't good, when working with a lot of children and their safety you should be getting paid more, managment was okay like i said it really just depends on what department you're in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun, part time job for the summer
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, NJ2018, április 10.
this job includes being at work early in the morning, ready for a day of activities. you must be quick on your feet, and a good problem solver, as you will most likely be dealing with children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My summary of working at the YMCA
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  135th street2018, április 10.
My experience at the YMCA was very memorable. I had a great group of kids who had some rough patches but for the most part i stated to like my kids a lot. At first, i was anxious to work with a big group since I had zero prior experience working with children. also, since I'm pretty laid back I had to get used to projecting my voice to all of the kids at times. But with that being said, it was worth it and I learned how to lead by example and have a few kids look up to me as inspiration.
got to swim 2x a day
A day at work
Kids Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, április 10.
My day at work would start with meeting in the kids area, I would have to as lead staff clean the tables, make the kids schedule for the day, the schedule would have to be up at the white board for parents, going to pick them up from school, giving out snack and homework help.
I learned every kids deserve love and being cared for no matter what he or she does, or how the kids deserve the world and I as person was willing give it to them.
The management I had could have been better at times but everything worked out great!
The culture at the Blaisdell YMCA was outstanding! I would not change a thing!
If I had to chose the hardest part, I would say nothing.
I enjoyed the kids the most, the kids are what hold a place in my
heart and mind, I have learned a lot of them.
YMCA, great starting point
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, április 7.
Great starting job with a positive work environment. Creative activities and events to conduct with the youth. Job including planning curriculum that incorporates physical and educational activities for the benefit of the program as well as the kids enrolled. Supervisors were good leaders and provided many opportunities for staff to display leadership qualities.
Positive work environment
salary growth
loving atmospher verry enjoyable
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 5.
Clocking in making a game plan on how to get the kids more involved going over work assignments.
I learned to listen more and speak when needed.
Management was always professional.
Diverse
It wasn't a hard job.
Being able to work with the youth.
Pro érvek
Meeting wornderful people makeing friends
na
Fun Workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, NY2018, április 3.
A typical work day consisted of completing activities with the children. I learned the importance of time management and working well with others. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children grow and develop friendships throughout the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun place to work
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, április 3.
love working with the kids and running around playing games with them. we also go outside on a huge field and playground. love my co workers and meeting new ones, you also have meeting one a month I think
free lunch and membership
Kontra érvek
short hours and poor pay
great to influence kids
Counselor/Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, április 3.
I only loved this job because i was able to teach kids and help them grow which was very exciting. I Coached both soccer and football and i instilled in my kids a strong since of confidence and purpose. Overall a good place to work.
the smiles
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
a safe space for everyone
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, április 3.
The YMCA has a culture of caring and compassion. The environment at this organization is inviting and inclusive for staff and participants. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
The YMCA's Mission and Reputation Precede Itself
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, április 2.
The YMCA has national brand recognition and espouses a charismatic mission for good reason. Having been employed here now, I can see that leadership is severely missing continuity and consistency. For someone that has over 8 years in youth development, I have never felt more incompetent than in my time here. If you're in high school or have limited work experience, take this challenge on as a way to grow your professional skills. However, as someone who should be managing programs, I took the position on for my love of youth and community development. I also relocated and needed something temporary to support the family. Unfortunately, my leadership has left me feeling lackluster and uninspired for this type of job. I hope that one day when I start a youth based non-profit, I will shelf these experiences from the Y as areas to improve upon and meet families and children where they are at. By the way, if you're part-time you have NO benefits until you log 1,000 hours besides when you can begin to earn PTO and family access to the facilities throughout the greater Richmond area.
Pro érvek
Access to any YMCA facility, the children brighten your day, friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Unprofessionalism is rampant, severe low wages for part-time and full time, parents are intractable, lack of transparency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van