YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

701 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 532 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, easy going, common sense
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth City, NC2018, február 15.
Super upbeat everyone was really easy to get along with. The children are super respectful, you may have a few children who will get out of line but overall it’s a really nice environment.
Trips, free membership
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst jobs I have ever had.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2018, február 14.
The group of employees they have are engorged in gossip. The main boss has a son that also works for the YMCA and he is completely the worst. The main boss will let him pick and choose the days he can miss and if he can leave early. The rules always change, and people are always gossiping.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Experienced and enthusiastic counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, február 13.
The YMCA was my first job and it was a great experience! I learned child care skills and how to maintain a classroom. I also learned CPR and first aid.
Snacks
Fun and Empowering Workplace
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, február 13.
I really enjoy working at the Y, I would definitely continue working there if I can. Working there proved to me that I love working with kids and that I want a childhood focused career. If you are looking into childcare development, I highly recommend this job.
Great staff, amazing kids
Kontra érvek
not enough hours/part time only
YMCA after school
YMCA counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, február 5.
The work day is relaxed. Employees are nice and the hours for a part time job are good. The hardest part of the job is during homework. They are strict on being on your phone and taking days off.
fun workplace
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, február 5.
To have a job as a counselor at the YMCA you have to really gave a heart for children. It is a fun job but can be stressful at time but also can be relaxing depending on the day.
you get to get exercise
only get so many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and life changing experience
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Tampa, FL2018, február 4.
Working at the YMCA has been really great. I got to make a difference in kids lives as well as work with some great people. I learned how to have a lot of patience especially when under a high altitude of pressure. I was able to come up with solutions and ideas right on the spot when there was downtime in between transitions. I also strengthened my ability to work as a team and really making sure the company thrives.
Free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no benefits unless full time
Fun part time job
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 4.
This is a great job to have while in school/home for summer; the people are very nice and i loved it! Definitely doesn't seem like it could easily lead to a "career" by any means though (there are advancement opportunities but i'm not sure these are frequent)
Pro érvek
Free y-membership, free laughs from working with the kiddos/awesome coworkers
Kontra érvek
No breaks (shifts aren't very long though so its OK)
An Incredible Experience
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cartersville, GA2018, január 30.
Each week,we would interact as camp counselors with children in order to teach them the person and character of Jesus Christ. It was an extremely rewarding experience and fun place to spend my summers.
Amazing place to work
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, ON2018, január 30.
great work environment but it was hard to get days off and the hours were very long. i was able to gain so much new knowledge and had an amazing experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back and fun working environment
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, január 29.
I actually liked the YMCA, they work with your schedule, everybody up there is friendly and it is by far one of the easiest jobs I have ever worked at. I just need more money.
Free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for if you’re just starting out.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, január 29.
Productive and fun work place. Wished they offered more full time job opportunities, and the pay could be even better. Overall it’s a great place to work for.
Kontra érvek
Part time, no benefits, low hourly pay
Summer camp counselor
WRANGLER COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, IN2018, január 26.
It was a very good experience for me. I would recommend anyone to apply that enjoys the outdoors and children to apply to be a camp counselor. The staff that worked alongside me was very nice and helped me a lot through certain experiences. The staff was also international so I had the opportunity to expand my culture through them. The camp was overnight, so I was there all day and all night with the campers. We did get time off throughout the week. They were very good about giving us time off. I worked with the horses in their wrangler program, as well as in a cabin with campers. The hardest part was probably the dealing with the heat, and the stress with the children interacting with the horses. But you have the opportunity to impact a child's life in so many ways and give them a chance that most people don't. Sometimes you could even save their life. However, overall I really enjoyed the experience I had and I would encourage anyone who loves horses and children would love the job.
Management is Terrible
Child watch/Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2018, január 23.
Run by incompetent people who are emotionally orientated, are unable to acknowledge their own faults. It is based on seniority there, and expect not to be listened to.
Slow-paced at times
Short breaks, underpaid
Fantastic Job
Sports Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Erie, ON2018, január 19.
I worked as a counselor in the day camp. Hours were great and steady, only problem was the pay being lower than average due to it being a volunteer funded program.
Pro érvek
Great start to learning about childcare
Fantastic.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, január 16.
Working with the YMCA in the states is absolutely amazing, most days of work don't actually feel like work! I gained so much confidence and learned new skills that i would have never even have known about before, all whilst making brilliant and life-long friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for college student, not much else.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alvin, TX 775112018, január 15.
This company has a lot of work to do as far as management and organization goes. All of the meetings are ridiculously unorganized. I would only recommend working here as a college student because the company plays favorites for who advances.
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
Lot of meetings, short hours, they expect a lot of your time outside of your set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok for a first job with children, but underpaid to be working with children all day long
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2018, január 15.
This is a start to working with children if you want an experience, but pay is soley based ON experience, you get paid minimum wage if you're new, even though you work with kids all day long, one can be stressful but 100 is just overboard considering you're not just responsible for your group of 15-25 kids but for every kid.
Experience with kids
Kontra érvek
No breaks, running behind kids sometimes, poor management, underpaid
fun work place
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, január 13.
I really loved this job with all my heart. you really have to be a kids person to work here. I litteraly walked 2 hours just to make it to work. the only job I cried like a baby when I stopped working here.
kid
Kontra érvek
keeping up with all the kids, taking out trash
The Y
Counselor(Summer) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newton, MA2018, január 12.
The West suburban YMCA is a Non-Profit so they don't really have to pay you fairly is how my manager described it to me. Other then the pay not being so good the Y is a great place to work.
Free Membership
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van