YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

701 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 527 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
loving atmospher verry enjoyable
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 5.
Clocking in making a game plan on how to get the kids more involved going over work assignments.
I learned to listen more and speak when needed.
Management was always professional.
Diverse
It wasn't a hard job.
Being able to work with the youth.
Pro érvek
Meeting wornderful people makeing friends
na
Fun Workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, NY2018, április 3.
A typical work day consisted of completing activities with the children. I learned the importance of time management and working well with others. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children grow and develop friendships throughout the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun place to work
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, április 3.
love working with the kids and running around playing games with them. we also go outside on a huge field and playground. love my co workers and meeting new ones, you also have meeting one a month I think
free lunch and membership
Kontra érvek
short hours and poor pay
great to influence kids
Counselor/Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, április 3.
I only loved this job because i was able to teach kids and help them grow which was very exciting. I Coached both soccer and football and i instilled in my kids a strong since of confidence and purpose. Overall a good place to work.
the smiles
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
a safe space for everyone
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, április 3.
The YMCA has a culture of caring and compassion. The environment at this organization is inviting and inclusive for staff and participants. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
The YMCA's Mission and Reputation Precede Itself
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, április 2.
The YMCA has national brand recognition and espouses a charismatic mission for good reason. Having been employed here now, I can see that leadership is severely missing continuity and consistency. For someone that has over 8 years in youth development, I have never felt more incompetent than in my time here. If you're in high school or have limited work experience, take this challenge on as a way to grow your professional skills. However, as someone who should be managing programs, I took the position on for my love of youth and community development. I also relocated and needed something temporary to support the family. Unfortunately, my leadership has left me feeling lackluster and uninspired for this type of job. I hope that one day when I start a youth based non-profit, I will shelf these experiences from the Y as areas to improve upon and meet families and children where they are at. By the way, if you're part-time you have NO benefits until you log 1,000 hours besides when you can begin to earn PTO and family access to the facilities throughout the greater Richmond area.
Pro érvek
Access to any YMCA facility, the children brighten your day, friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Unprofessionalism is rampant, severe low wages for part-time and full time, parents are intractable, lack of transparency
n/a
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, március 29.
the y is a very good place to work with lots of fun and energetic people and children. Not Ideal for working full time employment or if you need money
Produtive
Counselor Lacy Elementary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 14.
This job is a very fun job you have to be an active and ready to always have fun type of person. Also willing to be ready to help children with their homework.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun environment, friendly co-workers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, március 14.
During my time at the YMCA, I was a counselor for children of varying ages ( 7 years-13 years). Sure children can be a handful, but with a helpful and concerning staff, days will never be too stressful.
Great place
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, március 13.
Great place to work and be. Connection with the children makes it worth it kids are amazing and caring. Staff is kind and sometimes responsible . Worth it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cherfull place of work filled with positive people
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun Prairie, WI2018, március 13.
I would return to this company and recommend it for others employment. I am proud for what the company stands for. The YMCA is a non profit organization.
free child care
Easy childcare job
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erlanger, KY2018, március 12.
Watched kids and escorted them to different activities around the school. A lot of training time involved. Not much management influence. Not many hours and not for long term.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Y m c a
GROUP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood Fl2018, március 9.
All I can say is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the YMCA. Working for the YMCA helped me realize that I really had a passion for children and to teach children.
Relaxed Environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, március 8.
This job was real relaxed. A typical day included watching the play area and interacting with the children being dropped off. You get experience working with children.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Really productive and fun
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2018, március 3.
It's a fun place to work being a good role model for children and being active with them and teaching them. To make good decisions in life it's a really great place to work
Free lunches
Low pay
working with kids
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malden, MA2018, február 23.
I have a passion with working with kids so it was always fun to work here. the Hardest part was being the new teacher or counselor due to the teens wanting to test how far they can go with you .
very relaxing
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 20.
i leaned a lot from my stuff they are really nice. the hardest thing was to try to keep the kids in track when they aren't leaning.most fun thing is that we had a lot of trips
Pro érvek
it really something you would enjoin doing as a care
most kids don't listen
Great Experience
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2018, február 19.
Working at the YMCA was a tremendous experience. I learned so much from this opportunity. The children and the staff were all wonderful. I would recommend this job to everyone who loves children.
Great work place
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Lavaca, TX2018, február 19.
The ymca is a great work place that anyone could and will find appealing. The employees and trainers are very friendly and helpful with anything that is needed.
Great company
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marco Island, FL2018, február 17.
The ymca is a great job it is has a family feel to it they make you feel at home always good energy no funny vibes I recommend this job to anyone who is looking to be surrounded by great people.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van