Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
968 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 763 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think this is a good place to work for any college student or high school student who’s looking for a part time gig . Ymca always looks good in a resume
Pro érvek
Free snacks
Kontra érvek
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position is very rewarding due to it giving me the opportunity to change and greatly affect the lives of the next generation. Sometimes, the children can be a challenge, but we work together to get through each one and grow together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA as a fit kid counselor, this was just a summer job but it was one of the best jobs i had loved going on field trips with the kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been working at YMCA camp sloper for the past 4 summers now and everything is excellent! The staff and the managers make it a wonderful environment to work in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA. It was a great experience with the children! The staff was amazing an always worked really hard together! It was a very friendly & family oriented environment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a great place to work, good environment, and looked great on a college application. The only thing that held me back was pay, minimum wage cannot sustain responsibilities such as rent and etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the management, through fellow counselors, all the way to even the campers it was very welcoming and every day at camp you learned something new.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good , gives you a chace to be more open minded, helps you be more creative, teaches you to be healthy and how to help kids understand the same
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun times and great relationships. Communication is definitely an issue. I made great friends and had nice experiences, but was not given much and was alone a lot.
Pro érvek
Fun and exciting
Kontra érvek
Pay, communication, and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never felt appreciated for the things that I was doing or for all of the education that I have and the information that I posess and will freely share with anyone who asks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very welcoming and family oriented environment. Supportive upper management and great opportunities for growth and leadership. Always a fun time. The culture is great and it is really hard not to be happy when setting foot in the doorway.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employment at Camp Timbers as a counselor is was the most rewarding job I have ever had. I would highly recommend this as summer job for high school students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great job to attend if you love children. This was a great way to interact with children. Leading them through activities such as going to the computer lab and going to the playground.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay isn't the best but they provide you with accommodation and three meals a day so no complaining really. A big place with lots of management. They treat you really well and the work is very rewarding!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Camp Tecumseh is an amazing place. I loved everything about the years that I worked there. It has some of the most amazing people that really care and live their life for the betterment of others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Y is a great summer job. There is nothing hard about working there as long as you follow the rules and know what you are doing for every shift. Working with the youth everyday was my favorite part knowing that they were excited to come into camp ready to learn and participate in fun games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a fun place to work, I love working with children and making a difference in their lives. I help them with homework, talk to them, play with them, supervise them, and make sure they are having fun. During summer camp I also accompany them on filed trips and take attendance daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a face paced job that requires you to have good communication and people skills, creative thinking and problem solving skills, enthusiasm, and positivity at all times. It can be challenging at times handling certain behaviors and situations that the children throw at you, however, all their eccentricities make it worth while. I have learned so much about children psychology working here and it has benefitted me in other aspects of my life. Not to mention the amazing staff that is always doing the best they can to transform these children's lives. As the staff we always want to give the children life lessons and unique experiences they will remember for years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work at, if someone enjoy children activities and child care. However, if an individual seek a lot of hours and good pay, I would recommend to look somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can only speak to the School Aged Child Care program. (SACC) It’s not the kids. It’s the management. Management is absolutely terrible. There is no accountability for anything. I was miserable for four years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park, Colorado was certainly one of the greatest things that I have ever experienced! Moving across the country to become a camp counselor was something I'd never thought I would do but I'm so glad I did. The management couldn't be any more supportive and receptive and that made the experience that much better! My coworkers were adventurous, outgoing and creative people with a lot to offer and I learned a great deal from that job! The days were long and oftentimes very stressful with a great deal of very young children on your hands, but the reward that was felt from talking with the parents and having the children love you was so worth it!