YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

876 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 054 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work place and helpful and got to learn how to help with others.
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Petal, MS2019, július 16.
It was a great environment and how to act towards adults and kids. Good experience. Even if your having a bad day no matter what you have to act nice and happy around the workers and guest.
Management wasn’t very good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worlking with the Ymca was amazing
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, július 12.
They are really understanding and flexible. The best part of working there was meeting new people everyday and helping the children grow and develop. It was really rewarding
Fun workplace
counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hackensack, NJ2019, július 11.
It is really fun but also stressfull. You get to meet new people and also learn how to create a safe environment for kids and staff too. It a great place to build experience.
Love to work there
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buehler YMCA Palatine IL2019, július 6.
It’s a work family environment and lovetone there even for part time 👍it’s a perfect work place for to start with teach you lots of work responsibilities enjoy working all the time
Great Life Experience
Counselor & General Athletics Chief (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2019, július 6.
I worked as a summer camp counselor at YMCA Camp Thunderbird for three summers. The YMCA is a highly organized organization with a clear and effective chain of command. I felt valued and taken care during my time with the YMCA.
Friendly, Advancement Opportunity, Raises, Benefits
Fun workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clover, SC2019, június 30.
Fun work place if you only want a part time job. Always playing with kids and getting to go do fun things. Time went by really fast and it’s a fun job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Fun environment
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, június 24.
I love the staff I work with. The job can be stressful because you will be working with hyper children but overall, it's a good job! The kids can surely brighten up your day , but also ruin your mood in minutes which is completely normal. One just needs patience and love for them.
Free gym membership
Fun job
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2019, június 22.
I love the job, my only complaint is the low pay. Working with the kids is fun, and my schedule is pretty flexible. There's no room for advancement...
Weekends off, easy job
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no benefits, no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hands on fun camp environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, PA2019, június 20.
I learned group management and camp rules, how to manage children of different age ranges and attitudes, motivate and excite, and support staff and other campers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work, co workers worked well together
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, június 17.
I loved working with the youth and using my creativity to make camp fun. My boss was caring and understanding. This was a very fun and live entertaing and rewarding place to work.
counselor
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2019, június 17.
It was an overall great experience, I enjoyed the hands on learning with the different age groups and spectrums of children and their personalities in group settings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding place to be
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, június 13.
A typical work day with the kids isn't always easy, but the YMCA has an awesome support system and fun trainings to help you improve and make your day easier and more enjoyable. It's also a great place to make long lasting friendships and feel like you're really doing something worth while. I fell in love with this job and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys working with kids and enjoys having a family like work community.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, great support system
Not much hours
Love watching the kids
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garfield, NJ 070262019, június 11.
I learned CPR and more extensive care of kids while working here. I have been babysitting 6-7 years and always had a love of children. A typical day is very busy and the kids need constant reminder of rules and discipline.
Lowes ymca
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mooresville, NC2019, június 10.
I enjoyed the whole 9/10 years I worked at this YMCA in the after school and summer camp programs. I started when I was 16 and it was my first job. It was a great program for young adults looking for a job. You get to be active and help children with school work and create relationships that can last a lifetime. All of my coworkers were friendly and supportive, I still have some of those friendships til this day. The hardest part about the job for me would be the days where you feel like things are chaotic and loud (especially in the summer time), but at the end of the day you are there for those kids; there to help them grow in all aspects of life. I honestly do not have anything negative to say about the YMCA and the time I was employed with them.
Very layed back
A+ Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kahului, HI2019, június 6.
Very fun engaging with the kids like helping them with there homework and tutoring them and playing games like outside games tag kickball and jump rope
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great place to work and was able to help kids grow in their academics, and see them get over their fears
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, május 31.
I got to work with some pretty amazing kids and i wouldn't trade it for the world. I also helped the young men grow into as far as helping them to achieve small goals that they were not able to do before hand. Ex i was able to help a young man get over his face of not understanding multiplication but with some confidence in him and helping him understand that multiplication is cool he passed a few test of his.
Really fun workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  224 E 47th St, New York, NY 100172019, május 31.
I was able to help counsel kids under the age of 6 and take them to many types of activities such as going to the park, swimming, game rooms, dance class trips, etc. The purpose of the program is to help kids grow academically, and mentally.
Free trips
short breaks
Ymca camp orkila
CABIN COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eastsound, WA2019, május 30.
Working as a cabin counselor at Camp Orkila was the best job I ever had. The staff becomes very close like family. You get to be positive role models to children and make their camp experience great.
Pro érvek
very positive work environment, consistent days off
inconsistent pay raises
3,0
Fast paced but Fun
counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2019, május 25.
It is a fast paced and fun job! If you love kids and playing sports this is the job for you. Pays decently but you get no breaks and no sick days. Also, does not pay for overtime
Was my first job at 18
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, május 23.
Smooth transitional government fund raising worked hard work out supervision kids great enovironment smooth work and travel swim get paid hard work sweating
N/a
N/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van