YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

740 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun and rewarding
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, július 14.
I very much enjoy helping the youth of providence. It was a grat place to learn and sharpen my skills. very rewarding to help out the les fortunate in providence.
Loved the kids
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clayton, NC2018, július 10.
This job allowed me to meet new people and get to work with all different age groups. I loved getting to know everyone and taking field trips. Was an awesome experience.
Fun work environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 10.
I love kids and was just starting out in college so this job was perfect. The hours were flexible with my classes, the staff was friendly and the Y is a very respectable company.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, weekends off, school and government holidays off
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, not great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging but fun place to work
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, július 5.
Working at the YMCA can be challenging sometimes because of all the kids and handling everything in a mature and fair manner. Overall I love working at the Y and would recommend it to anyone, it’s a lot of fun but it just doesn’t pay enough and you don’t get many hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield, NJ2018, július 2.
Working with the YMCA comes with many pros and some cons, some cons that can influence your desire to continue employment there. However the atmosphere is pleasant
Flexibilty
Poor wages
Productive and good workplace
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 1.
Good level of respect from staff overall job was good. A lot of traffic was brought to the YMCA throughout my time working at the YMCA. I referred people and people referred their friends and family.
Free lunch
Healthcare
Fun Workplace
Prime Time Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, június 29.
I learned how to monitor a larger group of children while ensuring their safety and wellbeing, as well as aiding them in completion of tasks such as homework.
Great Work Enviorment, Great Kids
Stressful
Fun , productive
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arnold, MD2018, június 28.
The YMCA is a place where all ages can come and enjoy there self we have a place for your kids while you exercise called Stay and play. I worked at stay and play where the kids love playing with so many different toys we have and they had an amazing time.
Stressful, but rewarding.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2018, június 27.
Loved interacting with the kids on a daily basis, and they would be the only reason I'd go back.

Poor management, lack of organization and was very unclear what we were supposed to be doing on a daily basis regarding activities to keep the kids entertained.

I learned how to keep an eye on kids and to watch them when the think you're not watching because that's when the do the worst stuff.

I hated the feeling of instability within the management and other counselors on the job. It made my job 10 times more stressful.

Easy hours, flexible to work with you and your schedule, not very good in terms of compensation for payment though.
Pro érvek
Interacting with the children, playing essentially all day.
Kontra érvek
In the sun, tiring, working with kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place to have fun with kids
Safe Place Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN2018, június 24.
Woking at the ymca was very diverse in the things that I did. one day I might be in childcare holding babies or another in the gym playing games. the management was pretty laid back and easy going.
A Sefless Task
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100172018, június 23.
Work here if you love children and you're devoted to the core values of the Y but if you're looking for a job in which you will be respected, and paid appropriately. Look somewhere else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good message, o.k management
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, június 22.
Ymca promotes positivity and high goals for the children in the community. Which was one my absolute favorite things about being a counselor! We helped the children seek confidence within themselves.
Message; goal oriented
management turn over
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers but bad management.
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Park, IL2018, június 20.
It's and ok job if your a teen or in college, but have to deal with bad managerial skills from others. No communication. Dealing with the campers and staff that are always around is fun. But without communication and direction, work can be tough.
None.
Bad management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun To Work For
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, június 19.
Working for the YMCA was a great job the only issue I had is it is part time so its a really good job for people in school not income to live off of if you have a lot of bills. Everyone there is really nice they had problems with the manger while I was there but she no longer dose so I would say this is a great started job.
Former Afterschool Counselor
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2018, június 17.
Working with the children in the after school program was amazing. However, the food and snacks that were supposed to be provided for the children by management was very poor. The sad part is, is that the counselor couldn't bring any outside food and snacks to the children without being reprimanded.
Children, Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 15.
I enjoyed my time at the YMCA. I learned some great skills that have and will follow me further into my careers in life. I loved interacting with the children and helping them learn and play.
fun workplace
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alhambra, CA2018, június 12.
fun workplace, got to work with kids, taught and did fun activities, great for a first job, organize activities, fun work environment. good hours and flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place that cared for each other and the community
Sports Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellaire, TX2018, június 12.
I was a sports counselor where I was one of the leaders of the sports camps and then I would referee on the weekend. It was a good place to work and very busy
Pro érvek
Not too long of hours and good pay
No breaks, poor coworkers
Great Job
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holbrook, MA2018, június 12.
I used the morning care program to add money into my savings account. I worked 2 hours a day for 5 days a week. I spent time watching kids and playing with them and building relationships with parents. Very easy and laid back job. the only thing is you deal with kids, and sometimes the kids will do kid things like scrape a knee and cry or throw tantrums. but other than that I would give working for the YMCA a 10/10
everyday is a fun day
kids will be kids
Worked with kids
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, június 11.
Arrive at the after school program and set up the cafeteria for the kids. Get attendance from the front office and wait until kids arrive. Split the kids into groups and do activities throughout the day until the get picked up
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van