Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

Munkakör megnevezése
Counselor942 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
942 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 210 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at an outdoor camp and just had so much fun. It was really relaxed and you just got to show kids how wonderful nature was, swim, and then we would all ride a bus back to the local middle-school. There we would have lunch and then procede to play games with the kids until their parents came to pick them up. A counselor would work half the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my summer job with the YMCA created the best summer of my life and gave me lifelong friends. i would recommend the YMCA job to anybody and everybody. They are perfect for all people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love kids this job would be great. Staff is always so nice and train you perfectly on how to interact with the little kids. Trainings are always fun and informative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here granted me the opportunity to make new friends with coworkers. I learned how to be a part time parent as well which will help me when I become one myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great community to work for. The staff works as a team with the same goal. I worked with children ages 5 to 13, teaching math and art and having a set lesson plan. On field trips I was assigned 3 kids and watched over them for 8 hours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is amazing. It has a fun and relaxed working environment. For a part time worker, I can’t complain about the pay however I would’ve liked more hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work. Relaxed, no stress, and managers are great! Co-workers are easy to work with. Benefits are good. Good work atmosphere and culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great environment and how to act towards adults and kids. Good experience. Even if your having a bad day no matter what you have to act nice and happy around the workers and guest.
Management wasn’t very good
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are really understanding and flexible. The best part of working there was meeting new people everyday and helping the children grow and develop. It was really rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is really fun but also stressfull. You get to meet new people and also learn how to create a safe environment for kids and staff too. It a great place to build experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a work family environment and lovetone there even for part time 👍it’s a perfect work place for to start with teach you lots of work responsibilities enjoy working all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a summer camp counselor at YMCA Camp Thunderbird for three summers. The YMCA is a highly organized organization with a clear and effective chain of command. I felt valued and taken care during my time with the YMCA.
Friendly, Advancement Opportunity, Raises, Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place if you only want a part time job. Always playing with kids and getting to go do fun things. Time went by really fast and it’s a fun job
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the staff I work with. The job can be stressful because you will be working with hyper children but overall, it's a good job! The kids can surely brighten up your day , but also ruin your mood in minutes which is completely normal. One just needs patience and love for them.
Free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job, my only complaint is the low pay. Working with the kids is fun, and my schedule is pretty flexible. There's no room for advancement...
Weekends off, easy job
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no benefits, no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned group management and camp rules, how to manage children of different age ranges and attitudes, motivate and excite, and support staff and other campers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the youth and using my creativity to make camp fun. My boss was caring and understanding. This was a very fun and live entertaing and rewarding place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an overall great experience, I enjoyed the hands on learning with the different age groups and spectrums of children and their personalities in group settings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day with the kids isn't always easy, but the YMCA has an awesome support system and fun trainings to help you improve and make your day easier and more enjoyable. It's also a great place to make long lasting friendships and feel like you're really doing something worth while. I fell in love with this job and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys working with kids and enjoys having a family like work community.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, great support system
Not much hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned CPR and more extensive care of kids while working here. I have been babysitting 6-7 years and always had a love of children. A typical day is very busy and the kids need constant reminder of rules and discipline.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the whole 9/10 years I worked at this YMCA in the after school and summer camp programs. I started when I was 16 and it was my first job. It was a great program for young adults looking for a job. You get to be active and help children with school work and create relationships that can last a lifetime. All of my coworkers were friendly and supportive, I still have some of those friendships til this day. The hardest part about the job for me would be the days where you feel like things are chaotic and loud (especially in the summer time), but at the end of the day you are there for those kids; there to help them grow in all aspects of life. I honestly do not have anything negative to say about the YMCA and the time I was employed with them.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés