YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

913 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 282 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good place for work
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2020, február 24.
Good atmosphere, however the youth and family director wasn’t the nicest person, everyone else was great, the Y can get very hectic at times especially during summer camp
Fun place to work
Counselor/Staff Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cartersville, GA2020, február 20.
loved being a camp counselor here for so many summers. would definitely recommend to anyone who loves kids. position taught me a lot about leadership and community.
They are always helpful
Teen Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roxbury, MA2020, február 19.
The ymca is a very good place for the teens to come by and enjoy there time at ymca. They also feed them with delicious food and go out on field trips.
Great!
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Victoria, TX2020, február 18.
This is one of the best jobs I had. The staff is amazing and the children learn a lot. There parents are always thrilled to walk in and see what new activity there doing .
Pro érvek
Everyone’s happy
Kontra érvek
I wish the program could be longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back child care role at camp chief hector
Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canmore, AB2020, február 15.
A fulfilling and collaborative atmosphere at an overnight camp where connection and community building was emphasized to create a welcoming and warm environment for the campers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Counselor Ymca (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allentown, PA2020, február 12.
Good place to work. Ive learned alot here just need a place with more hours. I cant survive off the hours they are giving me now. So need to find some where i can work with more hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, however pay is not enough
YMCA COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2020, február 11.
I personally enjoyed this job, my typical day was coming in, going straight to kids zone. i interacted ad engage with the kids until their bus arrives to pick them up for school. Shortly after they leave we would clean the space and preparing the next set of kids who were coming in. We would help with putting together activities.
A Great first job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkesboro, NC2020, február 11.
Great job!!! You will fall in love with the children and their parents. You will always be supported and heard. Normally easy to get the days off you want.
Relaxed enviroment
Teen counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  2220 Campbellton Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 303112020, január 31.
It was a mellow working environment with friendly co workers.
A thing learned working in that type of space was how to be more aware of your surroundings and everything that's going on so that you're calm
and able to adapt and be quick to changes as well.
Great Experience
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2020, január 27.
Me and the rest of the work crew where almost family by the end. I can say it was one of my favorite places to work at. Great energy and positivity. Only problems where the manger was not fully organized and had very poor planning Skills. Great personality and character to play the role of a manager but lazy actions where taken.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basketball gym, fun with kids
Summer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, január 21.
My job as a summer camp counselor was A lot to deal with had 25 kids per gender and age group. But the coworkers and kids we watched made it fun and a easy job to deal with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work very family friendly my favorite job!
Child Watch Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2020, január 19.
Working at the YMCA as a child watch counselor has by far been my favorite job. I have worked at two YMCA locations and both environments are great for customers and employees.
Pro érvek
Membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve always wanted to work with children
Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, MO2020, január 15.
Working with the YMCA was a blessing to me, this is when I realized that working with children was my calling. We would show up everyday after school let out and would do everything from helping with homework, constructive learning, creative play and teaching the children to be there for one another. I did not re apply after the second year but it was a great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2020, január 14.
Love helping the children and seeing them have fun with interacting with other children during fun activities. If helping children is what you want the YMCA is a great place to work.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun yet very tiring and frustrating
Cabin Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orcas Island, WA2020, január 13.
Working at the camp is amazing due to the locations and activities available along with meeting staff from around the world creating unimaginable friendships. However, inequality in pay and job roles creates a significant amount of frustration. Management was poor as they were inadequate in determining who performed there jobs well and who performed poorly, resulting in poor distribution of praise, rewards and punishment causing me great concern for the future of the camp. Food quality is horribly poor often causing illness for staff and organisation of paperwork for international staff was performed with an advanced degree of incompetence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job and very helpful coworkers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hubertus, WI2020, január 12.
Working for YMCA was a very fun few years that also provided a lot of good experience and leadership skills. Camp counseling was fun as a job and also my coworkers helped make the hard work worth it.
2,0
No communication
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, WA2020, január 11.
I worked at the marysville ymca for two summers and there was absolutely no communication or stability any where, it felt like most of the time getting back from field trips and in the morning when you first got there that you would be told two different things and you couldn’t be at two places.
Community based position
Counselor/Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2020, január 11.
This position is very rewarding due to it giving me the opportunity to change and greatly affect the lives of the next generation. Sometimes, the children can be a challenge, but we work together to get through each one and grow together.
great
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2020, január 10.
I’ve been working at YMCA camp sloper for the past 4 summers now and everything is excellent! The staff and the managers make it a wonderful environment to work in.
Ymca
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2020, január 6.
I loved working at the YMCA. It was a great experience with the children! The staff was amazing an always worked really hard together! It was a very friendly & family oriented environment!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van