YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

876 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 039 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids made it great to come to work
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2019, november 7.
Everyday a new exciting activity for the kids. They always enjoyed everything we did together. from paint to racing and playing basketball they really made my job easy. I felt like I was never at work. I was on a play ground.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun workplace
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perth Amboy, NJ2019, november 5.
Relaxed workspace. Fulfilling place to work at. I learned time management and problem solution skills. The just is enjoyable and fun. Wish there were more hours and room to advance.
Stressful, poor managment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair, NJ2019, november 3.
I worked for the YMCA for about 3 years and my final pay was my starting pay. $9/hr for all of the hard work. Working with children throwing up, peeing/pooping themselves, children fighting, dirty and disgusting camps. Terrible management. I would not recommend the YMCA for employment
Its a Great experience
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingwood, TX2019, november 2.
It’s a great experience dealing and growing with different individual kind of children. They pay isn’t all that great but the kids are as beautiful as their personalities and bonds they build with you. I enjoyed my stay and I only left Bc my bills were more than my paychecks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was a 9am-2pm. Always making sure the kids had a clean environment. I was responsible for their lunches and learning activities
Westspringfield ymca counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birch circle westspringfield2019, november 1.
I was responsible for 20-25 children a day. My job was to creat the learning activities for all the kids and make sure they had a clean environment all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Learning on the job
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southgate, MI2019, október 29.
Every day was fun. I worked for the YMCA during the summer camp. The summer camp taught me to have patience and be afraid to try new things. The summer camp helped me grow as an individual. The afterschool program helped me always be able to find the positive in the negatives and also find the solutions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work with both the children and coworkers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, október 29.
I was able to have fun at my job with all age groups. We only had about 15 employees total so everyone was very close with each other. We would have Christmas dinners together with secret Santa.
Fast-paced and fun workplace
COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, október 29.
I love working here. The kids are well-behaved and the parents are very supportive. The manager is great and very helpful. Very flexible and understanding company.
2,0
Horrible Supervisor!
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2019, október 28.
The supervisor is a joke! Loves to gossip and tell co-workers personal business. Very rude and disrespectful. The ladies that work in the office are nice but the direct supervisor made me despise this job and she is the reason I quit.
Great Summer job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder Junction, WI2019, október 26.
Working at Camp Manito-Wish was very enjoyable! The culture is great and very inclusive. I was a seasonal employee as a counselor and had a lot of fun with my cabin and co-counselor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working atmosphere. Very welcoming for those new to the workforce. Flexible with schedules.
After Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennington, NJ2019, október 24.
I loved working at the YMCA and am grateful to have had it as my first job. It eased you into the work but slowly gave you more responsibility so it felt as if you were growing as an employee. On site management could have been better, but that is my only complaint. A fantastic work environment balanced with fun, rewarding work.
Rewarding work, flexible schedules
Poor management
Engaging with children
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 17.
Giving the children a safe and fun environment. Although, it was stressful the kids were fun. The job requires homework time, snack time, and playing outside or going to the gym.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
fun and productive
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malone, NY2019, október 15.
it was always a great environment with the children. we did many activities during the day. Staff worked really well together. Everyone always helped each other out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
L.I.T. Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, október 11.
Though I had limited experience they made me feel comfortable. It was only a summer job for teens but it really felt like a job that was serious, and our management was incredibly nice, but still professional.
Fun workplace
Y-Care Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, október 10.
I love working at YMCA it's fun and I love playing with the kids they bring lots of energy and joy. The only thing I don't like at YMCA is lack of communication from supervisor, manager, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Engaging workplace with young campers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Branford, CT2019, október 7.
A typical day at work was running your campers through an all day schedule and dealing with every single issue that arises. I learned to adapt to specific campers needs while finding a balance to keep the group running equally with the most fun. The hardest part about the job was working harder than all directors and higher up staff members, but yet getting payed substantially less overall. The most enjoyable part was helping kids form new friends and relationships over the summer.
enjoyable
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holbrook, MA2019, október 4.
Working with children is an amazing opportunity to grow as an individual. Seeing the faces of these kids after you making an impact on their day is an amazing feeling.
Summer
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, október 3.
The YMCA is not such a terrible place to work. It's a great gig for a young type fresh out of HS, not so great for a doctoral candidate. Sure, working with youngsters, a really cool staff, as well as helping teachers with goals is fine but it does not fill up the bank account.
Pro érvek
Relaxed & cool atmosphere, meet cool people, job location, help kids
Kontra érvek
Very very low pay, no job advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
you get a free membership
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2019, október 1.
It was a lot of work to do. you feel like no has back in it. But, you get a lot of freedom and you get free CPR and first aid. You do learn a lot but, it's rewarding to work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a typical day of work,fun and outting we have to work with 45 children a day directly after school they arrive by 330 and hang out till picked
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, október 1.
Working Overall to better our community kids with an better out come of life and to see how well they progress with the help of an adult and move on to other programs if doing well and being a considerable candidate to participate in other honerable program with in school
Pro érvek
Is to Work with children whom need love and affection
Kontra érvek
Better your counselor skills for higher position in the field of children
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van