YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

715 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 929 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
Counselor and Wrangler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davis, OK2018, augusztus 16.
The staff was very open and friendly, though sometimes a bit clique-y. I really enjoyed the work that I did and felt that expectations were clearly communicated.
Okay
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2018, augusztus 14.
YMCA counseling jobs only last for the summer. But in that short time you get a great feel for the people and the kids. The job environment is okay and the managers are very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place for your first job
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 9.
You work hard at this job but they pay around $9. It can be fun at times but is still stressful and demanding. You get no benefits from this job. You get weekends off but its hard to get a raise at this company or move up. If you do move up, you have to do a lot of work that is stressful and still low paying. I would not recommend this job unless they went up on the salary.
weekends off
low pay
Fun place to work at
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, augusztus 4.
I love this job because I can help kids out with anything like real life situations, school, sports, and more and more things. I like that the kids get to see the real me every single day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast passes but encouraging work space. Fun loving kids and great co-workers
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, augusztus 3.
The YMCA was an amazing experience, the environment was very fast paced and critical due to the age range of the kids (4-10). Management was great and patient, the overall work experience was great.
Counseling experience
Stress level
Fun workplace
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, augusztus 2.
It is a fun workplace because I love kids and I am happy working with them and able to care for them. Sometimes, it can be hard when the kids are not listening but overall they behave and are adorable, and fun to be around them.
Free snacks
camping and childern development
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, július 30.
The company is a great place to work for. But like the most company, it lacks employee development and training. There less compensation and little push for advancement if you have no one to fight or introduce you to the right person.
free luch
break with the kids
Nice environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, július 30.
Nice place to work. It is a very chill environment. Never gets to busy. Don’t need any experience for this job they train you. You don’t have to break a sweat.
Great work place
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 30.
The YMCA is a great workplace and is one that I would recommend to all. The hours are great and the pay matches what is being asked of you. Management is great as well and they act more to help than to hurt you and it shows vastly.
Hours;Pay;Management;Days Off
Productive, welcoming environment
Counselor I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheshire, CT2018, július 29.
Overall during my 2 years in being employed with the company I would say I had a good time. I was treated right and was given plenty of hours. It allowed me to take a leadership role as I was a role model to the children. Besides being in school from 8ish hours a day, myself and the other counselors were with the children for the most of their elementary school careers, and it was up to us to show them the rights and wrongs, as well as do our best to prepare them for the middle school environment. Overall I would recommend this job for anyone who are looking to work with children as it’s a good way to get a feel for what it would be like to look after a larger group of children. On top of that I would recommend this job for any new people in the work force as they have a casual dress code, as well as the work load isn’t over bearing, and they are flexible with schooling and other commitments.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, free certification in CPR and First Ai, Welcoming Environment
Great first job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, július 28.
Great environment for someone who has a passion for children, and is looking to get into child care development. Excellent for a high school or college student looking for a part time job after school.
awesome
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, július 25.
I loved the experience the YMCA gave me, working with kids improving my experiences in it and being created. the Y gives you good experiences........
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to have when you’re starting off and in college.
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 23.
I loved working for the Ymca. I enjoyed working with kids and adults alike. It was super fun and time wouldn’t pass by so quick like if I wasn’t evens working at alll.
30min to hour breaks
Kontra érvek
No benefits. No paid time off. No vacation time. Had to work some holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work; children and coworkers.
YMCA Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, július 20.
Working at the YMCA was easily my favorite and most rewarding job I've ever had and I am still saddened that I had to leave. I miss the children, parents, and coworkers.
Awesome
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ingleside, IL2018, július 18.
Amazing place to work with the best management, and kids. Would be counselor today if I wasn't so busy. Nothings that hard, everything is possible when you love doing what you do. It's more than a job.
Everything.
Kontra érvek
You might be leaning towards eating unhealthy. But the salad bar will be calling your name.
Fun, Family Environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petal, MS2018, július 16.
The YMCA is a great place to work! Everyone is so nice and it’s all around just a great environment to be in! While working at the Y, I gained relationships and became a role model to so many young children and that’s something that I will forever cherish!
Gaining relationships
Pay
fun and rewarding
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, július 14.
I very much enjoy helping the youth of providence. It was a grat place to learn and sharpen my skills. very rewarding to help out the les fortunate in providence.
Loved the kids
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clayton, NC2018, július 10.
This job allowed me to meet new people and get to work with all different age groups. I loved getting to know everyone and taking field trips. Was an awesome experience.
Fun work environment
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 10.
I love kids and was just starting out in college so this job was perfect. The hours were flexible with my classes, the staff was friendly and the Y is a very respectable company.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, weekends off, school and government holidays off
Kontra érvek
not enough hours, not great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging but fun place to work
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, július 5.
Working at the YMCA can be challenging sometimes because of all the kids and handling everything in a mature and fair manner. Overall I love working at the Y and would recommend it to anyone, it’s a lot of fun but it just doesn’t pay enough and you don’t get many hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van