YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Counselor

741 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 971 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
If I could give it 0 I would
Special Needs Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, november 19.
The management is poor and they do not truly care about their employees or the people that they were supposed to take care of. I loved my supervisor and the kids.
Stressful and Crazy
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2018, november 18.
This job was crazy all the time. I got paid minimum wage for a full time job which I don't think was correct of them. It was just a summer job that I was ready to get over with when I got done.
Y-Kids
Y-Kids Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moberly, MO2018, november 18.
I work with children in this position. The staff is very collaborative and the kids always seem to have fun. Working this position has a great benefit of a free membership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It worked around my classes
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newburgh, IN2018, október 30.
The job itself was easy but the way that the kids treated us and then when we would tell the parents how their child acted and them doing nothing about it really made me want to quit.
Co workers
COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth, NJ2018, október 30.
If you are with the right people work environment is amazing kids love you with the positive vibe you bring to the table ...it’s nice to have kids give you ideas sometimes
Parents appreciate you
Kids can have a bad day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place to work, free membership as a employee
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Youngstown, OH2018, október 24.
Management and Employees lack communication with employees and members
Horrible pay
No benefits
Judgements
Poor attitudes
Great overtime hours when needed
Staffs
Summer Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 23.
The counselors deal with the kids and parents on the daily. The company should show appreciation for the counselors and the patience they have with the children. The company ask for certain things they "try" to motivate the staff but don't ask them what is needed or how they can improve them company. And there no such thing as a promotion. You have to be a kiss up so you can get what you want.
Talking to the kids
Salary
great
Special Needs Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, október 22.
the ymca is a great place to work at you can see growth working there very understanding all the supervisor are very great to work they listen to you the worker love the kids like they are their own
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an overall great place to work, but the pay is not enough.
YMCA Counselor/ Sports Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saraland, AL2018, október 4.
It is an overall great place to work, but the compensation is not enough. I loved working with the kids, but childcare is a big responsibility. You are caring for others kids, which is a big responsibility.
Questionable
Summer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, október 2.
I did not enjoy working here. More often then not their would b problems that would be swept under the rugs. It's not until parents complained that they would do something. Other counselors were under a lot of stress and weren't paid as much as they should have been.
Great summer job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018, október 2.
Being a counselor at the YMCA is a great summer job; meals and housing covered for the summertime that you are there and a regular paycheck. Good for personal skill and leadership development.
Good job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Old Saybrook, CT2018, szeptember 27.
Not enough pay or benefits for me personally. Good job and culture, but i felt that it was best to leave and look for other options for myself. Didn't want to hurt the YMCA because i was not all of the way into my position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and interesting place to work
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Houston, TX2018, szeptember 23.
There is no dull moment working for the YMCA in any position. You have your up and down days but at the end its a great place to work . These experiences can be applied to your everyday life
Pro érvek
Working with kids are a joy
Little to no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A nice part-timebjob for younger people.
Group Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 18.
I was a counselor here and had two really memorable bosses who guided me with an authoritive nature. I had the same group of kids for 5 years and they were great. The job was a lot of fun. It was definitely memorable. Lots of one-on-one help with anything students that I helped progres throughout the year. That help definitely helped those kids on state tests.
Pro érvek
Fun job, some lesson planning and responsibilites that my para job didn't have.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, little opportunity for advancement
Positive.
Children's Counselor, Sports Department worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whiting, IN2018, szeptember 17.
Great stepping stone for a job. Teaches you real world work experience and doesn't put up with slackers. Shows you how to juggle multiple tasks and think on your feet.
Really fun workplace
Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colebrook, CT2018, szeptember 17.
The normal days started from waking up children and preparing them on the clinics which they wanted to participate.
I learnt children in the clinics too. I have had a lot fun with them and I liked to teach them.
Management was really good to me, if I needed help with something I always received an advice.
I learnt a lot of useful things up there. I would recommend that place to everyone.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Days off weren’t enough to rest
The kids
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheshire, CT2018, szeptember 13.
Even if you don't like working with the people or even the person who runs the organization, the kids is what truly makes the job enjoyable. They all have their own personalities making the environment fun, outgoing, and just an exciting place to attend every day.
Fun Environment
KidZone Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 6.
I worked in the day care area. It was a relaxed environment with cool coworkers. The families were extremely nice and loving. We followed plans to keep the kids entertained while their parents exercised.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun entry level job to childcare.
Cabin Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potosi, MO2018, szeptember 2.
Fast-paced environment that is fun to work in, especially if you grew up going to summer camps as a kid. Comfortable starting point for those just starting out in the childcare field.
Very fun.
Kontra érvek
Exhausting at times and long days.
Fast paced
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duncan, SC2018, szeptember 1.
My typical day was watching over the children that were apart of the after school program. Most of the time, it was hectic especially when it was time to go outside.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van