Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

Munkakör megnevezése
Childcare Provider1 474 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 474 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 242 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for more children than normal because my coworker left a lot with no accountability. However I enjoyed working with the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the only places I felt value as a child care volunteer I was given the opportunity to do so though a school internship good practice for anyone who would be thinking about getting into the child care field I’m currently going to college for early childhood education and felt like this was an amazing place to start where you were pushed in the best way so you never felt like under valued
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was easy and very fun working with the children in the childcare program. I learned skills in communication and parenthood at a young age. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children satisfied and happy with how their day went and how much we impact their lives for the better away from home.
Pro érvek
Overall wonderful place to be employed
Kontra érvek
not many benefits to offer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was my favorite job I have ever worked at. The team and management was pretty great. I learned a lot about activity planning and communication with kids that I had not known before. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know some pretty great kids and learning with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Job is very promising, the children are amazing and the coworkers are always so helpful. The pay isn’t great but don’t let that stop you from working there, it is totally worth it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Before and after school care. Work splits, early start and late finish. Can be transferred between schools. Good for a student or someone just looking for part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have flexible hours and respect your school or work schedule. Honestly I have learned a lot by working at the ymca and the people around you are friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was great but the pay not so much. All of the employees were very friendly and helped with anything they could. But the pay was minimum and you didn’t have enough hours to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at the Fulton YMCA for a few years I have always felt welcomed and like a part of the Y family. I feel like my superiors appreciate me and my work. Almost everyone who walks through the door is friendly and fun to talk to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with kids is always fun , they bring nothing but joy. Sometimes they say things that must be reported and that’s the only downside of the job. Other than that I would highly recommend
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of my staff was great but we worked with a man who would sexually harass us, be inappropriate, slack off while just being bad at the job, and it was brushed off until he left on his own. We are wildly underpaid for the work we do. I remember signing paperwork approving a 25 cent raise, then suddenly it was gone a few months later. We’re basically a teacher with our own class. Higher ups would audit us, and judge us because we were a poorer school. Thy wanted “matching” cabinets but didnt provide the money for it. This company says they help people in poverty, obviously they don’t. They offer pet insurance and thats about it. Very stressful and judgmental. Didnt like this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a part-time job watching children. Minimum wage. Not anything bad or good to say about it except there is no upward movement. They pay doesn't increase either.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids and the split shift are the only things that made this job worth it. Management SUCKS. Pay SUCKS. Need a sick day? FORGET IT. No vacations either. Constantly out of state ratio.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the centre I was at everyone was welcoming. Did become stress full with some children that went their, and with the lack of staff they had at my centre.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA . Very good working experience. A typical day at work would be kids come in we start our activity of the day . The most enjoyable part about working at the YMCA was seeing the kids excited and happy .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at my local YMCA during high school and I had a great experience. My coworker became my best friend. (We saw each other everyday twice a day) my supervisor had a great attitude.
Work was fun
Pay was minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job at the YMCA however the pay was not as fun. At times there are alot of children you are responsible for and $8 is not worth it and it's hard to live on .
Amazing place to work
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the position I was hired for, it was nice and the variety of kids that came in because of the parents working out changed so you had a change of kids. Schools you have the same kids everyday and at the Y the kids sometimes would come in at different times. Watching, playing, and reading to them and taking care of them was very rewarding and fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work at but very little pay. The people are great to work with and management is very good. I recommend for anyone who needs a highly flexible schedule.
Fun people
lowest pay around
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here and watching kids. Cleaning after wasn’t my favorite but who really likes cleaning. My only problem I had there was once I needed to change my schedule and my manager never got back to me so I timed out of the system. I tried reaching out several times and never got a response.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at the Y when my son was a baby and I needed a place to start my work experience. I could make my own schedule and learn a little. Pay is super low but you get your membership covered.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés