Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

Munkakör megnevezése
Childcare Provider1 474 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 474 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 252 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for more children than normal because my coworker left a lot with no accountability. However I enjoyed working with the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked at the YMCA, I was nervous at first because of the other co-workers. I wanted to fit in and make new friends, but I also wanted to enjoy my work and always work hard. My job was being a teacher assistant and basically looking after children. Most of the time it was easy because I had another co-worker who would be in my group and help me. Although, sometimes my voice would get tired and dried up due to me constantly raising my voice to some kids if they were far away from the group.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody was always happy and welcoming everyone. We would greet the parents and the kids. Us as the child caregiver we would always have an activity to do with the kids and we would also help them do their homework if they would bring it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience I would do it again so I could meet new people with great families. Hope I will get a chance to work for them again. One day in the future.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unprofessional standards and practices for any SSW.
No support for ANY staff.

Toxic work environment

AVOID THIS ORGANIZATION LIKE THEY ARE THE PLAGUE
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allows me to grow & learn in all aspects of continuous growth and learning all things going on within the jobs , with the possibility of everything that’s going on at the Y. You meet all kinds of kids but having the call me Ms.Lyeah is the most exciting thing being a teenager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is different for those right out of high school that are eager to work. I say this because this generation of kids are very smart and blunt about things they say and could hurt a weak minded person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is extremely flexible as you are able to choose your own hours. My co-workers were always super supportive and we all had great relationships. It is fairly easy to get your shifts covered if needed. There are lots of opportunities to work other events such as birthday parties, Little Explorers, and Parent's Night Out. This job is a great way to gain experience working with children. Working here, I learned so many great skills such as conflict resolution, problem-solving, and people skills. You make great relationships with your coworkers and parents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with youth and infant provided me with valuable skills.
would recommend the job as the work life balance is awesome.

allowed me to apply my previous skill set.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is all about gaining members and helping out the community. Hard working Employees dedicate their time to be treated with no respect. Management is horrible. High turnover rate because of poor management. I’ve been a long time employee and was not appreciated. Policies always change without explanation. Managers blame employees for everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids there are amazing and I have fallen in love with each and every one of them. The pay is not nearly enough for what you have to do on a everyday basis. The management only cares about money and not the kids.
Working with kids
Kontra érvek
Low pay and poor management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was not right for me. Going into work was met with tons of children asking for you all of the time. This was the hardest part of the job. The environment was not ideal for a person of color as there is barely any diversity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved to play with the kids. Loved to work up front and meet new people and learn about their goal they had, and how they were accomplishing them.
I had a great manager, and he was willing to work with us with time off.

The hardes part was keeping help in the child care. We had a lot of turn over.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've always loved working at the YMCA. I do feel employees could and should be paid more for the job but it is a nice place to work. Would recommend if given more pay.
Flexible
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time spent at the YMCA was amazing i worked with the children, we played, watched shows and we done their homework. They had flexible hours never worked late because had school the next day.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is fun and decently fulfilling since you are working with kids. The hours are really flexible, great to work with school. However, you will be paid minimum wage for basically as long as you work there. The management is very inconsistent and does not always listen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with kids and seeing them learn and have fun i am helping raise my niece and nephew and have taken care of my family friends 4 kids i love taking care of children and helping them learn
Helping children learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me would be walking into the room we have set for child watch, and I would turn on the computer that the parents sign in their kids on. After that I would turn on the lights and walk into the kitchen area. Here I would get all of the toys that had been sanitized the previous night, and dry them off and put them into the area they belonged. After that I would walk around and pick up things that might not have been picked up and then wait for the parents and children to arrive.
Working with children
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for two ymca and the one in Union was ok things just needed to be a bit more organized but it was fine and the pay needed to be better but other then that it was great the one in Westfield things were very organized and everything was up to part it was just the manger staff was terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work, they offer a competitive salary, benefits for full-time employees or supervisors, and give a lot of on-job training. They really want you to succeed. They also have some great people working for them.
Pro érvek
great pay, friendly coworkers, excellent training
Kontra érvek
lack of staff - hard to get a replacement when sick
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot when I was working at the YMCA the why was friendly I died along with all the staff members and I enjoyed myself there the YMCA is a great place to work you get free membership there
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés