YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 359 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 096 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with great people
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2019, augusztus 14.
I loved working here and loved the staff I worked with. The kids were amazing and it was consistent. The place stayed clean and the kids loved the activities we had set up for them.
Good people, easy job
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2019, augusztus 13.
The Leads were great, all workers super nice, easy to take time off if you need it. Management was nice, easy to contact. Short shifts are good and bad, not long working but not getting paid much.
Easy to take time off
Short shifts
Fun workplace
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parrish, FL2019, augusztus 13.
Fun work space with nice coworkers. They have a flexible schedule with coworkers that will try to cover a shift you need covered. Really nice facility and gym.
Flexible schedule
Few hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Child Care Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2019, augusztus 13.
My job experience was good at the ymca, management was really easy going and worked with your schedule, pay could of been better but overall my experience was nice
Easy work
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain Brook, AL2019, augusztus 8.
I got to watch movies and play with kids all day while getting paid. The hardest part was having a full room of kids and having to turn away parents while we wait for openings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of job
CHILD CARE WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 6.
Working with the children and getting to know them. Being able to come into work everyday and being around the children. The children are the highlight of my day or should be .
Low pay
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, OH2019, augusztus 3.
Boss took her position to far loves the kids but hated how the boss pretended to befriend you just to use you to cover up her lack of knowledge of the job she was hired for wanted you to be fall guy for her misgivings on the job kept putting employees against one another if you said something she would say I’m the boss. Just got old I met some wonderful people work there. An some not so wonderful
Fun!
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waynesboro, PA2019, július 30.
This place is fun to work at and I love dealing with everyone that walks through the doors. I wish I had more opportunities to serve places like the YMCA.
Great team of educators
Child Care Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Castle Downs, YMCA2019, július 28.
My educator team in child care is amazing. We support each other, give suggestions and help when needed. Management steps in to ratio every now and again as needed, or finds staff from other sites when needed.
Welcoming environment, Amazing customers
Child Care Worker, Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2019, július 26.
Watch Children ages 5-1 2, ensuring safety, guidance, fun and education to all while creating relations with not only the children but also the parents of each kid in my care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Children, I loved my work with them. But faulty Management makes for a tense environment.
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2019, július 26.
To begin, from the moment of hire, I was ecstatic to be employed and teach amazing children. And the children have been and will always be wonderful. They are lovely to work with, continue to be so loving and have greatly impacted my life (giving me inspiration for the rest of my time).
However, the core of my review revolves around the management at my place of former employment.
I'll start with that the Director is a good person. She is a good person and did impact me upon the interview & starting.
During the course of my former employment, she changed my perspective on my job. She often put too much on my shoulders, failing to understand the stress and extreme amount of work I already had to do. With all of her employees, she micromanages them without knowing if said employee already knows the procedure/task.
Several times I have been involved or overheard conversations where compassion really should have been given (and was needed) but instead is replaced with a blunt response.
I think what affected me the most was her true involvement with the children. I feel that special needs, behavioral adjustments, and overall wellbeing of the children were often glossed over. Often addressed, but maybe never truly helped.
The job became more about numbers in classrooms rather than combining the right personalities together. Became more about clean classrooms than mental support & wellbeing.

Their Assitant Director is great. Humorous, lighthearted, structured, professional.
Their Coworkers are creative, friendly, sweet & kind.
The children are incredible, fun, hilarious,
  több... inspiring, sweet and truly the best.
I created so many incredible memories with these wonderful children and gained many friends.

Maybe the everyday struggle became too much for me. Wore down my heart. The job was incredibly rewarding and extremely challenging. One thing I wish I could go back and change was how I couldn't give my everything to those children because I was just, plain exhausted.

I wish the absolute best for this place and hope that each employee can find some peace & happiness there.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free Membership, Amazing Children & Parents, Great Co-workers, Huge Learning Experience, Nice Interactive Activities
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, No Benefits, Minimum Wage, Extremely Stressful, Interesting Hiring System, Loss of Employees within a short period
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Exciting and fast paced
Child Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoquiam, WA2019, július 26.
Childcare was fun and fast paced. The kids have lots of energy but the YMCA provided plenty of activities to keep them busy.
The hardest part of the job was when parents didn't show up on time to pick up their kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the Moultrie YMCA is an excellent place to work
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moultrie, GA2019, július 26.
On a typical day we just watch the children as their parents work out in the gym or CrossFit it is pretty much an easy job and you develop many relationships not only with the staff but also with the members I absolutely love my job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is great working at the Ymca
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winder, GA2019, július 24.
For my position, I dont get pay much. But I get free childcare in the Ymca nursery while I am working. The schedules are also very, very flexible. Employees benefit from a membership discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but also stressful
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, július 24.
The YMCA can be a fun place to work during the school year, but I would not recommend working summer camp because of the long hours and stressful environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great people
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, WA2019, július 23.
Very nice place to work, very family friendly. I had a blast working with the kids and stuff. Very positive! My kids attend there before and after school program and just love it!
fun and friendly
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clinton, IL2019, július 23.
Very fun and friendly workplace.
family oriented.
All staff directors are very personable and easy to talk to.
always something to do.
There are alway opportunities to gain more hours.
Good Culture at the YMCA
Child Care Team Counselor, Acting Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019, július 23.
The culture at the Y is collaborative, with room for initiative-takers. Great place to work if you are a college student. For part-timers, there’s a chance to enroll in a matching plan for a 403b.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, good people and great work zone
Volunteer Worker in the child-care area (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, július 18.
It's is a good place to work, good people and high security for their employees and clients, a good place for your childrens, they always going to help you with any problem and answer any questions.
Security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rare for growth or salaried position-great for community causes.
Childcare Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, július 17.
You get a gym membership for free or discounted, great benefits.
Feel like we are always raising money even if it is for a good cause.
Summers were hard due to all of the childcare and kids are all over.
No room for growth unless the Associate CEO REALLY likes you...
Voluntold all the time.
Minorities are favored and never written up for anything. They will also hire the whole family.
Free gym membership
Kontra érvek
no room for growth and lousy pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van