Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

Munkakör megnevezése
Childcare Provider1 474 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 474 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for more children than normal because my coworker left a lot with no accountability. However I enjoyed working with the kids.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always wanting you to work extra hours for no pay. Or out of work hours for no pay to promote the YMCA. Not for profit. Not yours anyway. Staff very nasty and back stabbing. Tell lies to get you in trouble.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gives back to the community and helps people figure out a healthy lifestyle. Lots of things to do at the Y like summer camp in the summer with swimming,rock wall climbing,sports.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very positive and friendly atmosphere with inclusive programs for all ages. Surrounded by like-minded people who want to better their community and themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy working with the staff and children at the YMCA, The staff and the children both make it a very fun, exciting place to be, and the staff are very welcoming
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was very fun for the few months I was able to work. Sadly I had to take off due to living conditions on campus with the virus closing down my school. I loved working with the children and getting to know them each individually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an amazing place to work, friendly staff and amazing bosses. Everyday I look Forward to go to work and interact with my other co workers. Friendly place to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at the Y has really prepared me for life. I love working there as the people, staff and members really made my day. Everyone is so accepting and friendly, it's really a lovely place to work.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has the potential for being a great company. Hopefully now after the save our y deal things are much better than prior. The day to day staff were all amazing and caring but management was horrrid and didnt value the employee. Advancement was always backwards. People who work hard got no reward while people who call off and come in late and are a hot mess getpromoted..
Family friendly
Advancment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very fun job because most days were had about 8 kids and it was fun to play games and play in their own worlds On days there are not any kids, the co worker and i puked just talk to pass time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Ann Arbor YMCA for over 5 years. Every year I wanted an opportunity to go back and work there. The YMCA provided a healthy work environment and one that was open to a diverse community. There was always an opportunity to advance to another positive position, which made it a place that helped me develop my leadership skills for what I've done globally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love i loved working with the amazing staff and the kids were awesome. amazing job and would decently work there in the futures if i needed to live you
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
great for first job but even teens shouldn’t get paid that less it very diverse fun place to work especially if you love kids staff were great people pay should be a lot better tho
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the beginning everything was great, the culture, environment, people. Most of the staff were late teens to mid to late twenties, with two seventeen year olds who worked weekends. We then hired a bunch if high schoolers and immediately the dynamic changed, there were cliques, drama suddenly came up between the different shifts, people were promoted to different positions with no prior training or experience.
Managment then took over other departments and our department went from gym care to having birthday parties in the same locations as usual daily activities at the same time. Without being asked if you would like to do birthday parties we would suddenly be scheduled for parties when we were not hired nor told we were party staff.

People called out so short notice we would legally be over our ratio for paid program nights for hours at a time, having only two adults with over 35 children in a small room.

One of the only positives are the families, most of the children are angels who love and care for you. Parents are kind and truly are happy to see you. When I would be sick or on vacation the parents were just as excited as the kids were when I would come back.
Pro érvek
Positive family interactions, free gym membership
Kontra érvek
Pay, work environment, low chance of promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work if you love kids, your community, and healthy living! The supervisors and your coworkers are always there to help and encourage you.
Pro érvek
Free membership for you and your household
Munkahelyi kultúra
they were a very good company to work for. They gave me very good hours and were very flexible with my busy schedule. Communication could have been better but overall was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a positive space. Everyone knows everyone because they are all friendly and social. Great place to have fun while working. If you are looking to do Child watch you need patience, kids do not always have good days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for! Cares so much for the kids in their program. Love all the STEM activities they have for the children. If there is any ossues thwy are quick to correct
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall experience is well. Management was very Supportive. I love being with the children. Workplace can be stressful at times but I loved it. Working with children has been such a blessing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a daycare teacher with the YMCA was terrific. The organization could have been a bit better at each location, but the overall format and purpose of the after-school programs were wonderful. I loved working with the children and all the fun activities they were able to enjoy (field trips, snacks and games, etc)
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The administration is very unprofessional, they do not know when to be your friend or boss. This makes It difficult to communicate when there is an issue.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés