YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 356 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 039 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the job but split shift could handle bc not enough hours
Childcare Programmer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara, ON2019, szeptember 13.
Some of the workers were not nice. This makes the job environment uncomfortable. Enjoy ring with the kids there was pleasure going to work daily. Cola boating with patents was awesome. Wish Co workers were more pleasant and friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay and high expectations
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2019, szeptember 12.
Poor quality staff, which in turn means poor quality programming in all departments. Pay is not on par with industry. Very high stressful work environment if you actually do your job.
Great place to start out but no long term opportunities or realistic pay for any position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Nice Work Envirnoment
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, szeptember 11.
For a first job, the ymca was the perfect place for me. I love working with the kids because you build a relationship with them. The only thing is the building is older so there was some maintenance issues but overall it's a good work experience.
Free membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun place to work and learn
CHILD CARE PROGRAM AIDE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2019, szeptember 11.
ive learnd so much working with the ymca family. it teaches you how to handle children with all kinds of backgrounds. and the patience needed to understand any child at any age level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy job to do overall as long as you enjoy working with children.
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2019, szeptember 9.
I have for the most part enjoyed my time working for the YMCA, it is usually a pretty fun, fast-paced, collaborative work day at the Y. You mostly just need to engage with the kids you are working with, get along with coworkers, and maintain a full at schedule of activities for the children to do and incorporate some educational opportunities along the way.
Pro érvek
most jobs are part-time and can be very flexible with schedules, such as taking college classes at the same time and needing extra time off.
Kontra érvek
there usually are not breaks, You have to be aware at all times, always looking for safety concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The childcare was a great place to work
Childcare Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, OH2019, szeptember 8.
Working in the childcare is a lot of fun you get to help the children learn and grow throughout the years. I have worked in just about every room in the childcare area and have had a blast working there.
Help children learn
Don’t get paid enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at Two Rivers YMCA is vibrant and peaceful at the same time!
Supervisor, Child Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL 612652019, szeptember 8.
Here the families of the community can come together enjoy each other’s company in a safe family friendly environment. Take a walk. Take a class or just hang out at the pool observatory window and make future plans.
Pro érvek
Discount membership for the whole family.
Kontra érvek
Summer hours are longer and more busy with no increase in pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be the right job for you.
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2019, szeptember 3.
I would reccomend this job to somebody looking for a first job. The pay is min wage and they did not offer many hours. If nothing else, it is worth the free membership to the gym.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, augusztus 30.
I enjoyed working at the downtown YMCA because I love children and I loved the atmosphere. The management was positive and I felt comfortable in the job setting.
A family
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Painesville, OH2019, augusztus 30.
I love working at the y. Its like 1 big family
Everyone is helpful and understanding. The discount/free membership is awesome and I get to bring my kids with me because of the child watch program.
Not respectful salary
Childcare Superviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mexico, MO2019, augusztus 25.
I liked to work here but the kids weren't well behaved and never listened. One top of that my boss wouldn't do anything about them being disrespectful. So i went to her boss and there wasn't much that could be done. It sounds like the problems are laid out now though. I do miss the kids but i wasn't getting paid enough either to stay on my budget i needed. If given the chance I'd go back if there was money to be made.
Dow Bay Area family YMCA
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay City, MI2019, augusztus 24.
Working at the Y was really fun. Everyone got along and the people working out there were super nice and it was just a great atmosphere. The management staff here was amazing as well, very friendly.
Free gym membership
Weird hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed my time working there.
Childcare Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Red Deer, AB2019, augusztus 23.
I worked at the YMCA child care for 9 years. i enjoyed my time there building relationships with the staff, children and parents. It was a clean work space, friendly and caring staff.
work at the YMCA
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 21.
I enjoyed my time working in the Child watch area. The staff and the environment was nice. I had to make sure the children were safe and communicated with the parents.
2,0
Slow Pace environment
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2019, augusztus 19.
Throughout 5 days a week your job would be to supervise students, plan recreational activities and assist with homework throughout the day and make sure they are in a safe enviroment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive, Relaxed,
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, augusztus 18.
Working at the YMCA was a great experiences for me i lot to meet new people and travel to fun places with the kids. and i got to connected them. I felt like I helped them come out and be the person they wanted to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Ehh
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 17.
Sucked I got stalked by a strange man who followed me home and they didn’t have my back on that. I was so scared that I quit. Also they are all about appearance. Work there . Get some experience under your belt. Then move on to something better. Trust me you don’t want to waste valuable time there getting paid nothing when you could use your reference and experience to get paid so much more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with great people
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2019, augusztus 14.
I loved working here and loved the staff I worked with. The kids were amazing and it was consistent. The place stayed clean and the kids loved the activities we had set up for them.
Good people, easy job
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2019, augusztus 13.
The Leads were great, all workers super nice, easy to take time off if you need it. Management was nice, easy to contact. Short shifts are good and bad, not long working but not getting paid much.
Easy to take time off
Short shifts
Fun workplace
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parrish, FL2019, augusztus 13.
Fun work space with nice coworkers. They have a flexible schedule with coworkers that will try to cover a shift you need covered. Really nice facility and gym.
Flexible schedule
Few hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van