Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

Munkakör megnevezése
Childcare Provider1 474 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 474 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 242 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for more children than normal because my coworker left a lot with no accountability. However I enjoyed working with the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good is the children were very understanding and cooperative, they listened even though they had to adjust to a new supervisor. The bad was the capacity of children and not enough staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the YMCA they are very family oriented and enjoy helping the community it was a wonderful experience to work there and it was a lot of fun. The YMCA is a great place to join
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there has feels they belong and it becomes a family after awhile. I’ve made good connections working there and they are really good with being flexible. They also try and keep a regular schedule for employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for YMCA they care very welcoming to all culture. Never discriminated against anyone. They would decorate the building with everything culture to show they welcome all types.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours upon hours that I wasted working for this company all to be fired at the end was the most unpleasant experience of my life. Other YMCA's across the country are working to help their employees during the coronavirus pandemic. Meanwhile, the YMCA of Rock River Valley fired all of their part-time employees, leaving hundreds of people jobless with no benefits whatsoever. I would suggest working for this company if you like dealing with shady management who only care about money and nothing else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have the best boss ever but we are super underpaid. Its not the hardest job but I should be making more than 8 dollars an hour when I have been working there for almost 5 years...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA due to the amount of activity I was able to do and I was always on my feet which I loved. I absolutely love to stay busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Childcare is awesome and high quality, have to be flexible based on the number of children per day and the number of staff available each day. There is a lot of support for the staff when it comes to maintaining qualifications and education. The most enjoyable part of the job is the kiddos, teaching them and keeping them safe and letting them know they are loved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA in ocean springs is an awful place to work. HR doesn't do their job. Management is not good at all. Work environment is chaotic. Pay is terrible. They only allow part time work. No time off is allowed. I got pregnant and they chose not to work with me. Do not expect this to be a long term job where respect is given. It's not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like working at YMCA! I love the staff. They were always so nice to me and so caring. It is really flexible and they always make sure to do what they can to make you love your job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked off site at a before and after school daycare. My supervisor was not well liked by many. My co-worker and I ran a lot of the play activities and helped with homework while our supervisor sat. Minimum pay per hour. The kids were the best part!
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I most enjoyed about working for the YMCA was being able to teach and be a leader for the students While also striving to be a great role model. However, one thing that I did not agree with was working with unorganized staff.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some parents send the child without items that they mostly need so it’s our job to fulfill their needs while on the job, that’s the responsibility we partake at the YMCA
Pro érvek
The activities
Kontra érvek
Parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don't feel as though you are working. You go in and its immediately about the kids and making sure they are not only happy they are safe. You get to play and have fun with them and its an easy job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job while working with children. Benefits were free gym membership. Very Flexible, great summer and after school job. Loved the interaction with the families and guests
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It works with my school schedule because I’m in class most of the day. But the hours are short and you get minimum wage. Coworker are ok. The kids and families are great. The kids always make me laugh
Pro érvek
Kids grow to love you. Great place to start if you are looking to go into childcare or teaching.
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage. Short hours. No benefits besides using the gym for free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job, the people there are amazing, the staff are amazing, the higher management are amazing. Great place to work if you are into that kind of work, if that is your field of study, then that is a great place to work and build. The pay could possibly be a bit better for the work you do, but it is a lot of fun. I wish I could go back just because of the amount of fun I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Y is very fun, but the manager can be spacey and lacks good communication. Pay is not great, but I think working with kids and knowing you're helping the community make it worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Coronavirus pandemic has brought out the true colors of many companies and the YMCA of Rock River Valley has the darkest colors. While the full time corporate staff are sitting on their golden thrones, the part-time staff are the backbone of the company but corporate has decided to terminate ALL part-time staff during this crisis and is offering NO compensation or severance pay. Once the buildings open again we were also told their is NO guarantee you will get your job back.

This is a very corrupt organization, but I guess they are just following their 'good' christian values and beliefs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a family. Working there I had never had such an excitement for a job. I enjoyed working with all my colleagues and friends. I truly do miss working there! I’d apply again!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés