YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Childcare Provider

1 357 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 045 értékelés megtekintése
Working with children
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woburn, MA2019, november 14.
I worked at the YMCA for the summer camp program, pretty much I did the same thing on what other campsites do. Take them on field trips, do activities with them, and make sure they behaved well.
Child care heck
Site Coordinator School Age Child Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, november 14.
I didn't like working at the Y. Managers were very stressed and undertrained. There were nice people there, but the managers were tasked with a lot. The child care industry is stressful.
Unprofessional workplace
Childcare Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ Ahwatuckee Foothills2019, november 14.
Unorganized. Never suplies for kids (crayons, coloring sheets and arts n crafts) Kids are watched by staff instead of being interacted with. Director and Supervisor definitely have favorites and those were paid more despite their lack of experience and education. Lack of working together and support from fellow staff. I quickly learned in the two weeks that I was there that if you weren't liked by certain staff you were gossiped about and treated horribly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace to interact with people
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, november 12.
A typical day working at the YMCA is pretty easy. My job is simply to tend to children while parents participate in activities around the facility. There isn't exactly anything that is hard about my job. I enjoy interacting with childen and making sure they have the best time at the YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management , they do not care about the children at all . You can't go to management at all because they will do nothing about any issues.
Child Care Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, november 12.
Horrible place to work at due to supervisor and management. All they do is gossip and talk about one another . The supervisor can't do her job and the manger even worst . They don't care about the kids AT ALL . The lead is rude , some of the employees care. I personally sesaw the lead nudge a child with special needs and when I went to the manager they didn't do anything .
Great place to work !
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2019, november 9.
Great place to work ! fun, educational, fitness environment all to want to be around ! Being a member at the YMCA is fun , but being a part of the working team is better ! Get to learn new cultures and people, new activities and you fit right in . Comfortable environment, almost like home !
The kids were great
Assistant, Childcare (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2019, november 8.
poor management, skills unorganized, was not treated equal, mistreated, mislead, very unfair environment. The hardest part of the job was having to be accused of things and wasn't giving a chance to explain their side of the story, The most enjoyable part were the kids and their personality.
Rewarding place to work
Child Care-Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2019, november 7.
The atmosphere was amazing the staff are all very welcoming and I love what I did there. Most days were filled with new tasks and I enjoyed being apart of the new programs that they were starting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were so happy with the work i have done there
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, november 3.
I was able to keep the children's play area clean and made sure the children did their homework and i made sure the parents sign his/her child out and i made sure the children play safe
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA its like a magic playground for children and adults
Child Care Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  3150 Sublette ave2019, november 2.
The YMCA is a place where children and adults come to be themselves without being judged. Even though the YMCA its mainly a gym but there are other opportunities for being caring, respectful and responsible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not.the most organised out fit.
Child Care Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glow YMCA2019, november 1.
Management not organised,not staffed at all sites. Hours based on child ratios so no steady pay check. Find if you want to get out of house for a couple of hours or have extra fun money.. not good if.you have bills to pay.
Pro érvek
Outdoors and making new friends
Kontra érvek
Rainy days
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible hours, and not very hard work.
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairborn, OH2019, október 31.
Schedule very accommodating, nothing you do is super hard, never long hours, often understaffed, not good number of hours, pay is minimum wage with barely a chance for raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked very well with my employees. i had a postive interaction with both management and co workers
Child Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  21 north 2nd street clearfield pa 168302019, október 30.
the YMCA taught me many things. i worked with 5 to 12 year old's. i helped with homework, snack, physical activities and helped teach the students. the YMCA was a very enjoyable and comfortable job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits, children and staff amazing. Management horrible
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, október 30.
I absolutely loved working with the staff here in the daycare, the parents were amazing and I loved what i did. The manager or director however didn’t recognize her employees for the hard work they did, she favored a couple of employees over the others. She would allow them to leave or be late or call in for their children but when it came to every one else, we would get written up and in trouble. When I decided to confront her about her lack of treating everyone fairly she told me she didn’t care and fired me the next day. HR did not do anything about the matter either. This child care center is nothing but drama among the workers. It’s like high school, people talking about other people behind their backs. It was a very stressful place as far as management and staff but the benifits and children were absolutely amazing
I loved working there!
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2019, október 25.
I was a school age aid for the before and after school program and i loved it. i loved my coworkers, my kids, my schedule, everything about it. if was such a happy work environment. the only downside was the pay.
Pro érvek
Making a difference, working with children, schedule
Kontra érvek
the pay
Amazing place to work!
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2019, október 20.
I only work at the YMCA part-time, however, my manager has a great relationship with all of her employees, and even the director knows everyone by name and makes an effort to talk to you at least once every shift. i'm currently pregnant and because part-time employees are not given maternity leave, the director of my department was amazing and left me on payroll so I can return to work after I have my baby without going through the hiring process again. The YMCA has always been good to me and ensuring my schedule is to my liking and always works with me for time off and helping me get shifts covered if I can't make it into work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Ymca
Childcare Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2019, október 19.
The YMCA has taught me that you can thoroughly enjoy your job and your co workers. I absolutely love going to work and meeting new people and children. It brightens up my day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Nope
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2019, október 19.
Do not waste your time, pay is horrible. Stop asking for me to provide more information about working here because that’s the best thing I can tell you now.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable and rewarding job
Child care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kelowna, BC, Canada2019, október 18.
It can be hard working with children but once you can connect with them it can evolve into a rewarding job that you look forward to. The hardest part about this job is having the skills to calm a child down who is upset while managing the other kids.
It was a time
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, október 16.
Most of the time we were understaffed because it was hard to keep staff on and subsitutes for staff were rare to actually get.
When were were in ratio we were sometimes called away from our site to go to other understaffed sites- which made both sites understaffed.
Kids are great, but having 60+ of them with only 3-4 staff? It makes life hard
Can't call in sick most of the time, you gotta go until you are barely in ratio enough to leave.
The staff can be great and fun and helpful, and others are there just to make money, and they don't really help out. its horrible.
A staff i worked with had a medical issue with their leg, and needed to sit after standing for a long while- but someone from management yelled at them saying they needed to stay standing. So workplace culture is hit or miss.
with some schools, there are too many kids for the amount of staff and the space given to us- especially if it rains, that takes away any and all playground time because we don't want wet miserable kids to be cold for 4-5 hours until their parents pick them up.
I learned how to clean up anything a body might produce that isn't healthy to be out in an open area during my time there. I learned how to get sharpie out of the floor and how to entertain kids for half an hour if nothing is ready for them.
I learned how to make up a project on the spot based on what little supplies we are given.
Many people quit after a day or a week, because we aren't given actual training of how to manage children and angry adults. they tell us ideal situations to deal with, but if an angry father comes
  több... yelling at you for who knows what reason- how do you respond when you are a teenager or a young adult? I am seriously asking because we didn't cover that.
They say we can have no physical contact with the kids- and that we can't hit kids which is reasonable, but when a kid keeps punching you in the arm and throwing stuff at your face what do you do? tell the parent its happening? go for it, but that probably won't help anything.
  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van