YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 121 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 067 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great work place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, augusztus 24.
The ymca thought me how to be responsible it was my first job I started two years ago and it was great the job culture is great and the managers are nice this is a great first job
Excellent
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, augusztus 23.
The is the best job for anyone who loves a fast passed environment with new things to come every shift. You work with people who love to interact with others and every shift flies by fast. Trust me, this is a great job, especially for a first job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and community oriented work environment
Summer Camp Counselor, Gymnastics, General Duties (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, augusztus 22.
Daily duties included creating lesson plans, stretching with the kids, instructing them through lessons, writing evaluations, and talking with parents after lessons about their child's progress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, but sometimes stressful.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, CT2019, augusztus 21.
I enjoyed working at the Y, as the employees and management were easy to work with. The Unit Leaders were very welcoming. While the job was enjoyable, the campers can sometimes be unpredictable, so I always had to make quick decisions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good morals. Staff needs work.
Day Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Innisfil, ON2019, augusztus 20.
Working here was a good place with wonderful morals and standards but the staff did not uphold these standards to their best ability. They did not keep up with the agreement on contract and were unprofessional when dealing with employee conflicts.
productive and busy
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A typical day at work was clocking in then putting my swim trunks on. After we would all set up the pool lanes and get everything situated so that lessons could take place. After 5 hours of lessons, you get to go home.
Positive Environment and Fun Work Place
CAMP COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Amboy, NJ2019, augusztus 18.
I learned so much working here. I received many certifications that taught me safety procedures when working with children. Working with fellow counselors, as well as, the children was fun and exciting.
Very fun place to work
Lead Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edwardsville, IL2019, augusztus 18.
The YMCA is such a fun and welcoming environment. I always enjoyed participating in activities at the Y when I was younger, so I knew that it would be a great place to work. Everyone is so nice and always willing to help one another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience working there!
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 18.
I’ve gained a lot of patience from working at the Y. The hardest part of the job was finding ways tp keep the kids entertained which after the first few days you learn to do pretty quickly. The most enjoyable part of working at the Y was being able to be myself and play around with the kids in different style games.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
good work enviroment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, augusztus 18.
As a camp counselor, the environment was a lot of fun. some moments were high stress but overall was a good place to work. Management was helpful, and coworkers were friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming staff and helpful management, you matter to the staff and the kids.
Lead Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, DE2019, augusztus 18.
I would recommend working for the YMCA they sculpt you for future jobs requiring great communication and problems skills. The environment is friendly and the hours are flexible.
2,0
Awful Summer
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, augusztus 18.
I was super excited to work at the Y Summer Camp, until I did. The Y's summer camp has always had a great reputation. During the interview we were told we would be paid a certain amount, then that number dropped. Not only this, but we would also get out checks almost a week late. The lady they hired to direct the camp was never available for support, did not want to listen to suggestions, was also directing another summer camp and did not help counselors with discipline
Close to home
Low pay
Fun workplace
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristol, TN2019, augusztus 17.
A typical day included hiking, craw fish hunting, family for the kids.style meals, and campfire to end the day. Residents camp is a great opportunity to make friends.
Fun place to work
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham County, NC2019, augusztus 15.
I loved this place, they gave me my 1st job and great opportunity with life skills to carry with me along the way. I truly appreciate the blessing that they offered me
Work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, AL2019, augusztus 13.
A typical day working at the YMCA is fun. It’s only really fun because of the kids and coworkers. Managers don’t really help with issues so just hope that you have smart coworkers.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a productive place, and I fun atmosphere
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2019, augusztus 13.
My 3 years at YMCA was nothing short of amazing, some things could’ve been better, but everything ended up coming together at the end. Management was barely around for any back bone support my team & I needed through out my summer at Spurlino YMCA. At the Spurlino YMCA branch most of the summer camp activities did take place outside, so that is another negative, how ever it was a smooth summer camp regardless of everything that was going on.
Free Lunches
rarely any benefits
1,0
Impossible-to-meet political correctness demands
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Central, IN2019, augusztus 13.
Impossible-to-meet political correctness demands and disrespectful practices at every level of management I encountered. Received no support in the job when needed, instead a record of minor errors was accumulated and on one day were presented formally in exaggerated form. The un-professionalism amazed me and I ran for the door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you love kids
Aftercare/Summer Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bonita Springs, FL2019, augusztus 12.
During the summer you work with kids for at least 8 hours a day, so you must be very patient. During the school year you are really only with th e kids for four hours day so it is not as demanding.
Worked at a camp
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandenburg, KY2019, augusztus 12.
It was very fun to work at a ymca summer camp. It was an overnight camp so I worked there all week all night with a two hour break every day. It was tiring but very rewarding.
Pro érvek
Experience with kids, great atmosphere.
Tiring, low pay.
Hectic
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jennersville, PA2019, augusztus 10.
As a lead counselor I had to write up a lesson plan for my campers, tend to up to 30 campers, lead activities, etc. I learned how to react quickly and under pressure. Working with children gave me the chance to learn patience even in a very hectic environment. The management was a bit unorganized and scheduling was confusing at times.
consistant hours
poor management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van