YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 613 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 532 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It seemed fair enough
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gahanna, OH2018, május 14.
I had a unusual job, so I felt as though I was under compensated for the level of stress I was under, but it was still a good work environment. I believe that the camp counselors are generally under compensated.
Free Membership
Not paid enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, poor pay, poor employee care
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC 296812018, május 14.
My time at the YMCA was not very enjoyable.The management was not very nice and was very discouraging. They did not give praise or compliments for jobs well done or for exceeding expectations. However, the activities for the children and the field trips were very enjoyable. I like my group of children and grew close to them over the summer.
Pro érvek
Fun activities for the children, indoor pool
Kontra érvek
Very poor management, poor pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Experience
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, május 14.
I enjoyed playing with the kids and getting to know them as well as them getting to know me. My coworkers are really fun to work they were really fun to be around and when I needed help they had no problem with it.
Productive and fun enviroment
Co-Teacher/Lead Teacher III/Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, május 14.
A typical day while working was high intensity. We had sometimes over 60 children in the after school program that we needed to be in ratio to and watch over constantly. I enjoy fast paced work and my co-workers as well as the ages of the students in our care. it was fun working with K-8th grade.
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 14.
I enjoyed working as a camp counselor at the YMCA. Everyday was a new experience, but there was an organized schedule we had to follow. The administration struggled with paying their employees accurately, however by the end of the summer, all salaries were corrected and employees were paid.
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
Salary and ability to pay accurately
Camp
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, május 14.
I worked at the summer camp and it was a lot of fun. It is great for adults or high school children to have a job and make money. There was always a lot of activities for the kids and the kids enjoyed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Croydon, NH2018, május 13.
After being a camper for 7 years, going through their counselor in training program, and doing a year of first year counseling i have plenty of experience at coniston to convey the more than perfect efforts of coniston as a business to run efficiently, ethically, and all around clean.
fun place
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, május 12.
I was just looking for a summer job, and this was one of the easiest most fun jobs I have ever had.Not a hard work load, just have to watch kids and get free field trips.
A job for fun
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, MI2018, május 12.
Being a camp counselor is a great job for someone who is trying to make an impact on the youth for not only is it the environment to teach kids good morals it's also the place to teach good health habits and to have fun.
paid to have fun
lunches are specific
YMCA Review
Camp Counselor & Teacher's Aid (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennington, NJ2018, május 11.
It was an okay job in high school. Paid minimum wage, got experience working with children. Some directors were helpful, others were not. It was an alright experience.
So much fun
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpine, AL2018, május 11.
It is a great job, but be warned about the hill. Also they don't really tell you about the scary kids you get. Like the ones that talk in their sleep or sleep walk. You have to be extremely quick on feet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and collaborative camp environment
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlisle, PA2018, május 10.
Each day was planned with a schedule but maintained lively activity. The counselors helped create fun games and activities for the kids and were expected to responsibly chaperone groups of children while promoting a safe, active environment of fun and adventure. The counselors were willing to help each other out. Sometimes kids would need first-aid administration or disciplinary corrections according to protocol.
Fun working with kids
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, május 10.
I worked as a summer camp counselor and fell in love with the program. Working with the kids was amazing and then getting to talk to the parents during check in or check out reassured me that the kids actually enjoyed coming to camp every day.
Fun!
Camp Thunderbird Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2018, május 9.
Great place to work. Most fun camp I have ever worked for! There are a lot of activities for the kids to participate in and I enjoy myself as well! Very home-y and welcoming environment.
Pro érvek
Staying active, adequate break time
Kontra érvek
The pay could be better for the long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to gain experience
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, május 9.
You will not get rich but you will get experience working for the Y. It can be challenging but it is well worth it....................................
Poor organization
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, május 9.
Management was unorganized and we didn't get paid for overtime even though we were constantly expected to show up early and leave late. The pay was not enough for our expected duties.
Great summer job
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, május 8.
I loved this job! It was my summer job when I came home from college and it was the best thing I could have asked for. Highly recommend for college students looking to earn money during the summer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, május 7.
I worked with children ages 6-7 and 9-10.
Activities include swim lessons, sports, arts and crafts, hiking, archery, low and high ropes course, nature classes, and science and literacy activities.
I learn that taking caring kids is not easy than the way it looks. You have to have good communication and a lot of patience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my job at the ymca
Camp Counselor-Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 7.
Great place to work and engage in everyday activities; Christian environment and bible lead discussions amongst my peers.
Developed interpersonal skills and Leadership skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with the children and the parents. Building trust in you as the leader.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Ymca
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  O’Fallon IL2018, május 7.
Working at the YMCA is very rewarding. As a camp counselor you put in at least 8 hours a day in the sun which can be very draining. Staff are friendly. Moving up can be difficult
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van