YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 206 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 296 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Children
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 21.
Fun place to work great kids, I would highly recommend pay rate is just so horrible below minimum wage to work for 12 hours a day. The culture is great as well highly recommend
Great place to work at
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland, CA2019, november 21.
Great place to work at I loved the people and the kids and it was such a fun and loving work environment. I made great connections with the kids and people who worked there
Very outgoing environment
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, november 20.
A lot of kids to keep track of so must always be on alert. Stay active and keep the kids busy or it will be a long day. Being in the sun most of the time causes you to need to stay hydrated and fed.
Productive and fun workplace
Camp Counselor/Childwatch (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 20.
During the summer I'm a camp counselor for preschool-aged children. Each week there would be a new theme for the children to attend. During the school year, I work with toddlers at their Childwatch program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and great employees
Camp A.I.M. Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, november 19.
Having several kids to watch could be stressful, but everything about it is fun. Awesome activities to do each day with the kids. You are sad to leave because you learn to love the kids as time goes on.
the best place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2019, november 18.
the ymca is such a great place to work, the people who run the place are so amazing. I never had a problem with any drama. it was always a safe environment.
1,0
Eh
Southington, CT - Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2019, november 17.
I did not enjoy working at the YMCA. the kids are absolutely wonderful but some of the staff is just rude and judge mental. you do get paid bi-weekly and direct deposit.
Collaborative and Productive Work Place
Summer Day Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort McMurray, AB2019, november 17.
My days consists of going through the various camp activities I scheduled in my lesson plan that week. I learned how to handle stressful situations and collaborate wth my fellow counsellors.
Great Environment
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mayfield, KY2019, november 17.
Easy to bond with other workers to make for a positive and enthusiastic work experience over all day in and day out. Would happily work there again in a heart beat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  York, PA2019, november 14.
Co workers are awesome it’s a great place to work. I would recommend this place to all friends and family members, urs a great company. Thank you to everyone who works there
Caring Environment
Lead Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2019, november 14.
On a typical day at work, we'd begin the day with opening ceremony, then onto our scheduled activities. While working as a counselor, I learned that patience is truly a virtue. The hardest part of the job, was leaving work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able work with our groups on various challenges that surrounding the theme of the week. (Ex: Dance Contest, Old Town Road Remix Challenge, Talent Show)
3,0
Stressful alright working environment
YMCA Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, november 12.
definitely not for everyone, but if you like kids, you would probably be fine with the job. Management is alright, definitely not the best. Pay is not as much as it should be considering the work load.
3,0
Great people, poor pay
Head Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garfield, NJ2019, november 12.
The YMCA is full of amazing people but the pay is not up to par with the work being done there. The YMCA is small and does not offer as many resources as other YMCAs. It is a great place to work if you love kids or are looking to begin working in childcare.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Summer Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, ON2019, november 11.
I loved working there the people where great and the you get to interact with child and play and have fun with them and teach them developmental skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and positive summer job
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westfield, MA2019, november 11.
The staff was friendly and social and management kept us on our toes. the campers were always a handful but we created relationships and made memories all summer. a great place to work
Camp counselor
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carthage, MO2019, november 10.
Was a great experience and always looked forward to going to work. Overall would highly recommend this job to any one that is interested in working with kids and having a good time.
Fun place to work
Summer Camp Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leader, SK2019, november 9.
Very fun place to work at for a camp councilor, as the people were typically very enjoyable to be around and overall environment was very friendly. Hardest part of the job would be having the occasional trouble maker but other than that it was great!
Easy going and fun.
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Viola, KS2019, november 8.
A typical workday is relatively easy. I go to one of the drop-offs that the kids go to and then ride a bus with them to camp. Once we're at camp we do three activities, swim, and eat lunch, not in that order though. Then the camp ends at roughly 3:30 pm and we ride the buses back to the drop-offs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty nice place to work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, november 7.
Its a nice environment for someone who enjoys positivity and a wholesome place to work and spend time, YMCA camp counselor summer job will test you but its rewarding and fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative and busy workspace with children
Downey YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Angelus Oaks, CA2019, november 4.
-Be interactive with children
-Ensure children's safety and well-being
-Load and Unload camp's luggage from buses
-Clean up camp, bathrooms, and dining halls
-Plan events and skits for children
-Lifeguard watch
-Offered comfort and advice to children dealing with particular struggles
-Effectively communicated with other volunteers and upper management to ensure complete care of the children and the satisfaction of the parents
-Acknowledged parents' and children's issues and resolve their problems quickly and efficiently.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van