YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 202 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
okay
Sports camps counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, szeptember 21.
working at the ymca they have a lot going on. when it come to they staffing. it hard showing off ur skills when they do not really care about it unless DOE OR DOH come in.
Okay place
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinton, MA2017, szeptember 21.
Nice ish place to work. Pretty laid back in terms of actual work to do. Summer counseling can be hit and miss dependent on the year and its guaranteed you'll find kids who are a dream to watch over and others who are nightmares. And usually they have the parents to match.
Welcoming and Full-filling workplace
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2017, szeptember 19.
The YMCA has a comfortable and welcoming work environment. Training, such as CPR and First Aid, is provided efficiently and prepares employees for emergency situations.
Accommodating, Welcoming, Stable
Long hours, Fast-paced
Fun place to work.
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, szeptember 18.
The YMCA is a fun family oriented place to work. The summer camp counselor position is great if you enjoy working with children. Management is great.!
Fun
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newcastle, WA2017, szeptember 15.
It was really fun working there as a camp counselor all the kids and staff were great. I learned a lot about making a work place enjoyable for everyone .
Fun, outdoors, active job
Summer Camp Lead Counselor (4th grade) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2017, szeptember 14.
Summer Camp was a lot of work, but a lot of fun. Working with the kids was rewarding, but one gives a lot more than one receives, so it can be tiring without breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun loving, quick paced place to work
Head Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Media, PA2017, szeptember 13.
YMCA is a family friendly environment that really wants to see you grow within the company. They support you in your role, and offer great feedback when need be.
Day Camp Counselor
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tavares, FL2017, szeptember 13.
I worked at the YMCA Day camp one summer during high school. It was fun but the hours were long and considering I was living in FL at the time it was VERY hot. There were good days and bad days. The job taught me a lot about working with children and parents. However, the manager at this particular location was bias towards certain employees and the others were treated poorly and had hours cut.
Pro érvek
Good learning experience, great co workers, field trips
Poor management, no benefits
great experience
CAMP COUNSELOR (SEASONAL) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, szeptember 13.
over all i enjoyed my time at the Andrew and Walter young YMCA. i have learned a lot while working with kids, which has taught me responsibility and time management. the atmosphere is very family oriented. I just wish there were more benefits and higher pay that came with the job position that i had.
fun
Camp Counselor, Full-Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 13.
Led a group of 10 youths throughout the summer in various camp activities • Managed daily schedules for all the counselors, trips, and helped coordinate lessons each week
Great Kids Great Staff
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 12.
This was a really cute job for the summer. I would strongly consider going back and doing this again. I would recommend this to those who have a strong personality and can manage more then one task at a time.
Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton, NC2017, szeptember 11.
I was in charge of the safety of children during the summer and after school programs. Participated in the daily activities to keep the children occupied.
YMCA Summer Day Camp
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Rock, BC2017, szeptember 11.
Great summer job for high school/ university students as it allows lots of time in the sun, time filled with amazing activities. Since the manager is off site, you get to be autonomous and self-managed.
Kids and parents are pleasant.
Pro érvek
Easy, fun, doesnt feel like job.
Kontra érvek
Days start early and are long. (Mon-Fri, 8-9hrs/day)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and well managed atmosphere
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Haven, MI2017, szeptember 8.
I got the job because I was in a transition for trying to find something for substantial. However, my husband and I moved to West Virginia and it just was not the right fit for us in the long run to try and find another YMCA job. I think I would have loved working for them if I had more to do but the job I was hired for was really easy.
fun summer job
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tippecanoe, OH2017, szeptember 8.
fun for the summer and easy for a college student. the kids were great and i had great times interacting with the staff. 10/10 would do again. Camp life is life
Pro érvek
free food, and free lodging
Kontra érvek
long hours, not much sleep
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albemarle, NC2017, szeptember 8.
This was a high school job that I thoroughly enjoyed. I love children and this gave me the opportunity to play with them in a structured and safe environment.
Was a good summer job
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Donelson, TN2017, szeptember 7.
This was a good summer job to save up money before school started. They ALWAYS had more hours for you to pick up if you needed it. The shifts were a little weird but you got used to it .
Fun Work Place!
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI 496842017, szeptember 7.
YMCA is a great place to work. The environment is safe and enthusiastic. Working and a camp counselor was a great experience. My manager was able to accommodate my schedule but give me the hours I needed at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work environment dealing with kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Caroline, FL2017, szeptember 6.
This job was filled with a lot of excitement from doing activities with the children, to chaperoning them on field trips every Friday. The most stressful part of the job was just having to cope with all the different personalities and attitudes, but once you get to know everybody you tend to have quite an enjoyable time.
Pro érvek
New friendships between the campers and staff, fun activities
Personality clashes/attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with kids
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harlem, NY2017, szeptember 6.
It's a great experience working in the Ymca it's a great job to start off if you would like to work with children in the future the higher up are great to they check on you and make sure your ok

Átfogó minősítés