YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 699 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
The Trenton YMCA was a great stepping stone
Part-Time Teaching Assistant / Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, július 22.
The trenton YMCA brought me from my high school years to my college years and provided flexibility and multiple positions that worked with my schedule.
fun and rewarding job
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, július 21.
typical day its coming in on time, getting things ready and kids sign in. I learned to help kids better, and to deal with their necessities and parents questions. Management is good overall, good workplace culture, hardest part is sign out and sign in because of all the parents, enjoyable part knowing that the kids are actually learning something and having fun.
YMCA Child care
Prescott - Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2018, július 21.
This is a great part time job if you are looking for something easy and if you do a great job working with kids. However there are times when you will constantly have to work with a group of kids that require a lot more attention then you might be able to handle. Other than that this isn't a hard job to handle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have plany of fun at work!
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dunwoody, GA2018, július 21.
Work is fun because it is an uplifting environment. I play with kids and transition with them to other activities around the facility. I have a great time and I would recommend a peer to work there.
Lunch Provided
No breaks
Fun and Seasonal
Camp Counselor & Camp Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Graford, TX2018, július 20.
If you are an outdoor person and good with kids you should try being a camp counselor at the YMCA. I loved this job. I also worked weekends with families and groups.
work was fun
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverly, MA2018, július 18.
i had a blast working for the YMCA i enjoyed helping and working for kids like games and being silly and just my self my co workers where a great help and i delvoped good relantionships
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and constructive work atmosphere surrounded by supportive coworkers
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, július 16.
I loved the challenges each new day presented and the ability to be part of a tight knit team environment. It was amazing being able to see the growth the campers were experiencing over the course of the week, and my position enabled me to make a positive impact on their lives.
Pro érvek
Free transportation, great skill development
Weather-related
Munkahelyi kultúra
great summer job, morally rewarding, incredible crew, inspiring environment
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, MI2018, július 16.
I would arrive at the YMCA at 6:30am and begin setup for day campers. Each camp counselor is designated 12 (day/night) summer campers to supervise and counsel on a 12 hour day schedule through camp activities (i.e. swimming, boating, hiking, archery, fire-building, foraging, basketball, dodgeball, and team building).
Camp
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 15.
Started the day with devotion before parting off into the different camps. Learned how to accept all sorts of games, unfair rules, and the various upbringing of the campers. Management was outstanding! The workplace was fun! The hardest part was trying to talk with angry parents. Most enjoyable was having fun all day!
Awesome!
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chester, VA2018, július 13.
I love working here! Camp director make sure everyone is taking care of themselves. Really positive environment to work in. I love the leadership team that they have as well.
A little bit stressful
Staff & Day Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia, MN2018, július 12.
Management is poor at times, team member’s ideas continually being shot down by supervisors. “Nothing is in the budget”, yet we have a multi thousand dollar grant that we can’t use. The facility we work in is hot, with the kids getting sick on a weekly basis from the heat, many out with heat stroke. It’s ridiculous.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Money problems, bad team moral, poor management, poor work enviroment
Fun People
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oroville, CA2018, július 12.
The coworkers were great and supportive of each other, the work environment was quick paced, most of the time most of the camp counselors were not informed about their schedules leading to miscommunication and transitioning from one place or activity to another, management were willing to hear ideas from camp counselors but usually would not make the changes that were addressed.
Pro érvek
Free field trips, can use the Y for free during employment period
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, lack of communication between staff
Dartmouth YMCA
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dartmouth, MA2018, július 11.
A great place to work at for a summer job! I have been working there for the past five summers. If you enjoy working with children, this is the place to work.
Good Beginner Job
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oswego, NY2018, július 11.
This was my first job, I enjoyed it because it was seasonal when I wasn't focused on high school or college studies. I worked there for several years interacting with elementary students and taking them into the community on field trips. It was a fun relaxing job that allowed me to construct schedules and activities with other counselors.
fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun up beat place to work at
Volunteer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Port Richey, FL2018, július 10.
It was a nice place to volunteer because you get to spend time with kids all day and really enjoy what you do. There is a lot of variability with this job which keeps you on your toes in the best of ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very hands on, requires a lot of psychical activity
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2018, július 10.
This job will teach you good communication skills and you will improve your ability to collaborate with others and work as a team. The management at YMCA Camp Sloper is great because they are friendly very easy to talk to.
Pro érvek
Good hours and weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with many different options to work from
Summer Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sycamore, IL2018, július 10.
As my time as a summer camp counselor, I worked with every single age range of children, from kindergarten to middle school. Every day was a new day of fun activities and things that we could decide to do as both a staff team and a camp team.
Love this place!!!
Day Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 10.
I honestly enjoy working at the BedStuy YMCA, the staff are cool and friendly and most of the parents are approachable. I would recommend this job to others, although there are many rules, it is worth it.
Pro érvek
very nice management, loving childrent
rachet parents
It's good
Academy Leader/Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 8.
I enjoyed working here, they were organized and i love working with kids, it was a fun part-time job taking care of kids after-school and helping them with homework.
Great Way to Spend the Summer
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Smyrna, TN2018, július 7.
I had to find a new job for this summer since my previous one did not work out and I stumbled upon this job on Indeed. I am so grateful that I found this and that they called me back. Working at summer camp is fun and rewarding. It has a big team atmosphere, as you work closely with other counselors. You get paid to go swimming and go on field trips and be at camp. At times, it can be stressful with kids getting hurt, arguing, not listening, and the list goes on. That being said, this job requires a lot of patience. But you're never on your own and you can always ask for help! I love this job and I'm glad this is how I am spending my summer.
Weekends off, Fun Filled, Work Monday-Friday
Kontra érvek
Stressful at times, Must be able to improvise
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van