YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 612 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 512 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, low salary
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, MI2018, május 22.
Camp staff get a salary pay of between 200-350 a week which is a bit low considering our jobs. However, working with kids and having a lot of fun is worth it depending on the type of person you are. Maybe raise the salaries though? I know a lot of people who leave because of the pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment with co-workers and children
assistant coach (tennis)/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berwyn, PA2018, május 22.
Working in the tennis department was a great experience. I enjoyed my time working with children (ages four to seventeen) and my co-workers. Would recommend working at the YMCA to others.
Great Experience
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Honesdale, PA2018, május 22.
This job allows people with an interest in education and child care get a food in the door. The management is nice, the kids are great, and the organization is well-run.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Connecticut2018, május 22.
I enjoyed working at the Y, It was a great experience and it gave me the chance to grow as a person working with children. Before my patience level wasnt all the best but this job gave me a different understanding on how to work with children.
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thick skin must be developed!!!
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 22.
These kids are nothing nice! They will walk all over you if you don't have an effective classroom management.Also, you have to have thick THICK skin to properly discipline the campers.
Best Place to Work as a Young Adult
Summer Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Multnomah County, OR2018, május 22.
Life changing work experience. You must be a social person, work well with children, follow a strict schedule, and work well under pressure. Will make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good College Job
School Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, május 22.
Working in the after-school program was very beneficial. I got to work hands-on with the community and the shifts were short enough to balance school work in during the week. No weekends were very nice as well to work on homework.
fun environment
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Heights, TX2018, május 21.
although there were minor issues overall i enjoyed the job because the kids make it fun and a good learning experience and since my major is psychology it helped for the long run.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love working with kids on a great team, this is the place to be!
Camp Counselor, bus driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, május 18.
During the spring and summer sessions I was a bus driver. I arrived at 6:AM and drove to various YMCA locations to pick up day campers. I returned to work at 3:30 PM to take the day campers back home. There was the occasional Saturday trip to Camp in the thumb.

During the fall session I was a camp counselor and led everything from pioneering to archery.
Pro érvek
Wonderful environment and a great team.
Kontra érvek
Long days, but worth every minute of it!
Learned alot
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingwood, TX2018, május 18.
I thought I wanted to be a teacher than worked as a camp and after school counselor and decided it was not for me. The kids are great during the summer, but after school they have no desire to listen.
consider working here
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 18.
i loved working here it was extremly diverse i enjoyed the enviorment the children and the staff it made it worth wild working there and ill definetly do it again
overall good work environment
Summer Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, május 17.
Loved working with the kids and very supportive staff to work with when Summer Day Camp Counselor. Good staffing and had good lesson plans for kids throughout the day.
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work for students
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stouffville, ON2018, május 17.
If you are very interested in working with children and you have a fun personality, this job is for you. YMCA allows quick promotion through the ranks if you are competent at your job.
Rewarding
Exhausting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Summer Counselor
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocoee, TN2018, május 17.
I had this job for (2) consecutive summers leading up to College. I was responsible for taking care of multiple kids throughout their stay at camp. I had to be very organized and focused so everyone stayed safe and had fun.
Nice facilities and co-workers
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jennersville, PA2018, május 16.
I enjoyed my YMCA work experience, especially because of the people I worked with. The facilities are very nice, and members seem satisfied. Nothing better than walking into the Y at 9 am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working environment
Camp Counselor / Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, május 16.
As an employee at the YMCA, I had a great time working with my peers and the children who attended the YMCA. My co-workers were always on time and came to camp ready to do whatever they could to make sure that the kids were having fun, but also being safe.
Pro érvek
Co - workers were passionate and kind
Kontra érvek
Management lacked direction at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family based and good discounts
Coach and Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, OH2018, május 16.
I enjoyed working here overall. Parents can sometimes be a problem. Great management and training. No experience is needed for most of the jobs offered here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun for children for sure
Camp Coordinator/Counselor/Kids Zone Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Petersburg, FL2018, május 15.
The YMCA is great for working out and taking your children. They offer great family children group events. Always clean environment. The easiest part of the job was the uniforms, very comfortable.
The activities they offer
Kontra érvek
Not enough space in the gym for as many members they have
Relaxed
Head Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilliard, OH2018, május 15.
Working at the YMCA was very relaxing which was nice for my schedule because I was working two jobs at the time. I got along well with my coworkers and managers and enjoyed my time there.
It seemed fair enough
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gahanna, OH2018, május 14.
I had a unusual job, so I felt as though I was under compensated for the level of stress I was under, but it was still a good work environment. I believe that the camp counselors are generally under compensated.
Free Membership
Not paid enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van