YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 117 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 027 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not at this time
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019, szeptember 9.
I love working with my group of people. But the paid need to get better. Then camp counselor would be happy to come to work.. I don't know what 8.50 hour does for some.
Kontra érvek
Need to paid more. Lot more
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun and Flexible.
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2019, szeptember 9.
To work at the YMCA as a camp counselor you must love kids, exercise and being creative! You must be just as happy and energetic (if not more) than you want the kids in your care to feel!
Consistant
Short hours
Fun
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2019, szeptember 8.
My job was a lot of fun. I am a very social person and I got to be a camp counselor for the YMCA. I worked with adults and children at day camp and it was a lot of fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Excellent environment
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2019, szeptember 8.
Directors are amazing, they truly love their job, co workers are respectful friendly and accepting, the kids we take care of are respectful, kind, and willing to learn
Camp experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect work environment if you love children
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coppell, TX2019, szeptember 7.
Working for the YMCA is a perfect job if you prefer to be around children. There is never a dull moment with the children and there are a lot of fun activities that you get to engage in as well while working here.
Lovely staff
Kindergarten Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington Court House, OH2019, szeptember 6.
All of the staff members are very nice, they all treat each other like family; they tease one another and really make newcomers feel welcome. I loved this job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
First time ever working at the YMCA and I would never work there again.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coney Island, NY2019, szeptember 6.
First of all the staff is completely unprofessional. The managers/supervisors date their employees the managers/supervisors also play favorites and they are completely untrustworthy if you’re ever thinking about working at the Coney Island YMCA DONT.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Rewarding work
Residential Summer Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefontaine, OH2019, szeptember 6.
Worked as a residential Summer Camp Counsellor in Ohio at YMCA Camp Willson as part of the Camp America cultural exchange programme. Work could be difficult and tiring, very long hours, but surrounded by committed and caring colleagues who made working there worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Day Camp / Afterschool Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 4.
Very good place to work and the fun you have with the kids will make your day. The downside is the hours and the schedules that are not flexible but supervisors and co workers are awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hands on and interactive
CAMP COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, szeptember 4.
I enjoy working at the YMCA. The children are a joy and the staff is fun to work with. The atmosphere is filled with enthusiasm and the ability to work with campers is exciting. I believe it is a job that can help any individual reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun atmosphere to be in that required lots of communication.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2019, szeptember 4.
Each day I was responsible for up to 200 campers and 6-10 counselors. This required me to communicate effectively with each of my employees and to be intentional in my decisions and actions. This job also involved calling parents and handling customer service which I have begun to excel at.
Interesting and fast paced
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 3.
I enjoyed working with my coworkers but a lot of the people were often unprepared to work with the children. Many of the adults and individuals who work here are often unpaid by my standards as they are still paid on a stipend for seasonal work.
Nice place to work
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reinholds, PA2019, szeptember 1.
Working with kids through the YMCA changed my life. Our management team was a split between amazing and useless. Some cared about there staff and nurtured the team spirit and the others actively worked against this
summer job
Camp Counselor - Preschool (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT 068042019, szeptember 1.
This was a summer job. I was lead camp counselor to the preschool department. I enjoyed this experience and the staff I worked with. I would recommend this camp to anyone. It was a wonderful experience.
fun work environment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orcas Island, WA2019, augusztus 27.
YMCA camp st croix was a fun work environment , lots of nice people, good setup, not to stressful,. loved my experience and would defiantly be back next year.
Lazy Employees
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wareham, MA2019, augusztus 26.
I worked at this company for 3+ years and most of the employees don't care for there jobs. Most of my time there was spent picking up the slack and taking the hit from disgruntled members. There is no motivation from the employees to do quality work, and why should they try? Employees are compinsated very little for the amount of responsibility they have to take on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great work place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, augusztus 24.
The ymca thought me how to be responsible it was my first job I started two years ago and it was great the job culture is great and the managers are nice this is a great first job
Excellent
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, augusztus 23.
The is the best job for anyone who loves a fast passed environment with new things to come every shift. You work with people who love to interact with others and every shift flies by fast. Trust me, this is a great job, especially for a first job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and community oriented work environment
Summer Camp Counselor, Gymnastics, General Duties (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, augusztus 22.
Daily duties included creating lesson plans, stretching with the kids, instructing them through lessons, writing evaluations, and talking with parents after lessons about their child's progress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, but sometimes stressful.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, CT2019, augusztus 21.
I enjoyed working at the Y, as the employees and management were easy to work with. The Unit Leaders were very welcoming. While the job was enjoyable, the campers can sometimes be unpredictable, so I always had to make quick decisions.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van