YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 701 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 619 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Summer camp
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2018, augusztus 11.
worked with a variety of kids. Co-Workers were fun to work with as well as the kids. It could be very strict when needed. Rules were always enforced, but at the same time it was very relaxed and ongoing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and Fun workplace
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wake Forest, NC2018, augusztus 9.
As a counselor at Camp Kanata YMCA your main goal is the safety and entertainment of the campers. Being a counselor, you must be attentive, and creative 24/7. Counselors stay at the camp overnight for 6 nights of the week, with only 8hrs off in the week.
Pro érvek
Food, and housing is included in the job title.
Kontra érvek
Only 8 hours off in the week. Main schedule is during the Summer in intense heat and humidity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace for customers and employees
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2018, augusztus 7.
I was a camp counselor at YMCA Camp Thunderbird. I led groups of 26+ children and created an outdoor schedule for camp attendees. I learned various styles of leadership and learned that children can come from various backgrounds. The management was adequate. Some areas of the camp site were was and bee infested. The hardest part of the job was working in 100+ degree weather. Although I provided my children with many water breaks, many attendees and employees suffered from severe dehydration. The most enjoyable part of the job was orientation. I met many employees and we still keep in touch today.
friends with employees
bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for a young kid
YMCA Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey Shore, PA2018, augusztus 6.
Good job for young kid in school. The pay is not very good and it is not a full time job for many people. It comes with a free membership which is very nice.
Free membership
No breaks
Creative and fun environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hartford, CT2018, augusztus 6.
The YMCA allows you to be who you are and do what you love 24 hours a day/7 days a week. The Y provides a wide variety of programs for members, guests and campers... Focusing on inner and outer strength. The Y is a safe place to belong and a safe place to work. I did a lot of growing as a person while working for the Y.
Get to be outside
Pay is low
Fun college student job
Sumer Camp/ After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2018, augusztus 6.
working for YMCA was fun with children and coworkers. During summer there can be long days in the heat that you must make the best of. This job was rewarding having the chance to gain more hours, in depth training days, and chances to train for site director.
pool days
organization can be disorganized
productive and fun
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  PortLavaca2018, augusztus 5.
i enjoyed working here and the environment, being around all types of loving and caring kids. i loved the gym member discounts those are also great and it was just really enjoyable working there
Great staff!
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2018, augusztus 4.
I absolutely loved being a camp counselor at the YMCA! It’s a great summer job for college aged kids. It’s also a great way to give back to your community.
Great
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, augusztus 2.
I thought it was good experience especially since I was so young. Overall I worked with kids and made my responsibilities grow a lot and it made me grow as a person too.
Was kind of fun
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, ME2018, augusztus 2.
I liked working their. I love working with children anyway but I left because I was trying to find a job where I could get good money quick. Some coworkers weren't great workers and the job was sometimes stressful but it was fun.
Summer Camp Counselor
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 1.
Being a summer camp counselor allow people to experience working with kids. The environment is like a big family and makes your experience better. I wish some of the leaders would have had better communication and wish sometimes I wasn't stressed out with 50-100 kids by myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good place to work but you don't do it for the money
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, augusztus 1.
These summer camps contain some really problematic kids but if you love influencing the next generation, it isn't about the money. These kids need good role models and the YMCA does a great job of choosing good people as the counselors.
Free snacks
Kontra érvek
You are exhausted by the end of your shift
productive
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2018, július 29.
this job is very productive. but your mostly in the sun all day so beware of that. get to be creative with kids daily and do different things with them each day. management always handles a problem when confronted with one.
Amazing place to work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Preston, WA2018, július 28.
The workplace culture was great, everyone was friends and we worked well as a team. We had a week of training that was mostly team building activities to build those relationships.
Fun and Enlightening
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 27.
I always love working at the Y. It is a welcoming environment. I work very well with kids. Working at the Y gives me a chance to improve my communication skills and how to operate in future professional environments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
fun place to work at
YMCA Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, július 27.
Working with YMCA showed me that its okay to be goofy and be who I really am. It made me confident in public speaking and communicating with others. The hardest part about working at the YMCA is dealing with kids who don't always listen to you. The most enjoyable part about this job is that it doesn't even feel like you're working since you're with kids all day and having fun.
fun to work with kids
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, VA2018, július 27.
I do not think the program directors of my branch are the best. There have been many instances where the program director has fallen short of doing their job.
learning about kids
Program directors
Relaxed, growing work environment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, IA2018, július 26.
As a camp counselor, I didn't receive any benefits, but working with the kids was great! The only down side to the work environment was the inconsistent agendas and lack or communication. However, this program was in the growing stages, so setbacks were expected. I'd still recommend this job to anyone who enjoys working with kids, and finding productive activity for camp to partake in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience and a great first job
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, MI2018, július 26.
Honestly one of my favorite experiences of my life. If it paid more i would have never left. This is one of the best first jobs that any person could have.
Free meals and boarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome staff and vibrant camp kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, július 25.
There is never a boring moment working with the YMCA summer camp kids! They keep you on your feet and build relationships with you. You get to interact with others on a day to day basis.
free pool access
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van