YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 204 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, október 7.
It's a great summer job for those who are of age to work. I enjoyed working with the kids. Coming up with activities for the kids to do was my favorite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work with many kids
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kerrville, TX2017, október 4.
A typical day at work was watchings during school hours over the summer and providing a fun and safe environment for them to express themselves and create friendships.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and relaxed pace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2017, október 4.
A typical day was being in charge of about 30 kids. the most enjoyable part about the job was coming up with games to play with the kids so they could build their social and physical skills
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, október 3.
Co-workers are typically great in across the board. Sometimes people who don't want to do their job are hired and it makes it harder. The management is nice and most of them are personable. This job is great for those in school or anyone looking to make some extra money. You can be pretty flexible on your job if you are able to afford taking time off without pay, unless you have a full-time position with PTO (paid time off).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long and stressful moments with supervisors
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, október 3.
The kids are great, how ever, the people you work for treat you as oe of the kids and that's not acceptable. When you want to make your own age-appropriate activity for the campers, they'll always abuse their authority.
Free membership for the YMCA
short breaks
Best Jobs
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dorchester, MA2017, október 2.
At first it may seem hard but once you start to get in roll of thing you will have an easy time. When you start working there is never a dull moment they always keep everything do energetic and welcoming.
Pro érvek
Free breaks and free access to parties
Kontra érvek
can get really messy and they make you clean
Very Fun to work for.
Supervisor/Activity Leader/Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 2.
I manage a program called teen night on Saturday nights from 7pm to 10pm. My membership is free for my services and I love working with the teens. The hardest part of the job is trying to reach and get through to every teen when I get up to 80 teen some night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place with plenty of smiling faces
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, október 2.
My experience at the YMCA was outstanding. Everyday was a fun-filled experience and a chance to make a difference in children's lives. The workplace was amazing the management was fun and the most enjoyable part of the job was the chance to get to know these children and for them to get to know me right back. We were always teaching each other new things every day.
Amazing
Summer Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loretto, MN2017, október 1.
YMCA camps are an amazing, friendly work environment. It is a lot of hours with not a whole lot of compensation ( for the overnight camps at least), but it's 100% worth it and very gratifying work.
Nice and friendly
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2017, október 1.
The job a friendly work place for all who come. The workers are always smiling and happy to help with anything. I would recommend this job to any teenagers who are just starting out.
Summer Camp Counselor/ After care counselor
Lead Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hillsborough, NJ2017, szeptember 27.
Worked with children, planned actives and ran activities. Lead a group of children throughout the week. I learned how to think on the spot of ideas to do with children. I was able to expand my work knowledge, with working with others. I expanded my knowledge on planning activities and managing my time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun place
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, RI2017, szeptember 26.
This was a seasonal position so I only worked there for a short period of time however it was an amazing experience, fun place to work. Both staffs and management crew were awesome! I had a blast working there!*
Counseling Children
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Three Rivers, MI2017, szeptember 26.
Taking care of large amounts of childrens with various issues including but not limited to; physical health, mental health, trauma, etc. Very challenging
Happiness
money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun summer job for college students
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, szeptember 26.
The YMCA is a great organization filled with very well rounded people. As a camp counselor, it was a fun yet challenging job to be responsible for such a large group of kids daily. The staff all got along well and cared for the children.
All about fun!
Long hours on feet.
Fun and Exciting
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 25.
There was never a dull day at work, there is always something happening. In a good way. I liked most coworkers there. They were friendly and were never hostile.
Flexible Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work. There was always something to do.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enterprise, AL2017, szeptember 25.
I watched the kids and did activities with them. I learned how to react to certain situations with them. My manager was snobby to say the least. He went behind my back and talked to the owner without me there to defend myself. I was never fired though. It was hard to keep track of all the kids all the time unless I knew where they were going. I loved working with the kids. They were pretty laid back and easy to deal with.
Working with the kids.
Kontra érvek
My boss going behind my back on a lot of stuff.
Good Place to Work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, szeptember 24.
It was a good summer job. Overall friendly people to work with. They give you a schedule to go by with the kids, but a lot of the time they aren't interested, so be prepared to come up with your own games to keep them entertained.
YMCA Summer
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2017, szeptember 24.
It is a fun/ easy job if you enjoy working with kids. Also recommend for college students looking for a summer job. Sometimes you get to go in field-trips with the kids depending on your camp. You also get a free gym membership while employed through the Y.
Free Gym membership
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fun, though higher-ups could have been better
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joshua, TX2017, szeptember 23.
One of the managers was really helpful and great, though two of them didn't contribute much and expected others to pick up the slack, breeding a culture of hypocrisy. That said, it was a fun and impactful job and I am grateful to have had the experiences.
Very fun
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trinity, FL2017, szeptember 22.
LOVE PLAYING WITH THE KIDS!!! STAFF ARE TEAM PLAYERS!! Kids can be a handful if you don't have a plan to keep them entertained. C.I.T. were great help to keeping the kids under control.

Átfogó minősítés