YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 612 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 504 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
The YMCA is great
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, június 5.
As a summer camp counselor our days are very long. Wake the kids up at 6:30am and put them to bed at 10pm. Learned so much about good communication and dealing with children and young adults. Good management, great culture. Hardest part of the job is some of the parents. Most enjoyable is working with people I care about
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Job
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Butler, PA2018, június 3.
The staff was very professional to work alongside. The children had an awesome time at summer camp due to all the preparation that was put into it before hand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of fun, made best friends, worked there since i was 15, now I'm 32!
Camp Counselor & Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oshawa, ON2018, június 2.
amazing place of work. i worked the summer camps and had a blast. kids were fun to be around even though they were more on the misbehaving side, it was a fun challenge.
Pro érvek
lots of trips and friendships built
Kontra érvek
log days, kids misbehave often
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun work environment, I love children
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Park, FL2018, június 1.
I was a team leader with two other camp councilors. We were responsible for 30-60 kindergarten and first grad campers. Take attendance of campers. I made shore all children were accounted for when moving from one activities to the next. Provided a safe, nurturing and caring environment to all campers. Help campers prepare for swimming class then aid children if needed in changing (socks and tying shoes, comb hair get their belongings together).

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for summer job
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2018, május 31.
Summer job was structured and easy to reach. Enabled short term employment with focus on kids and early childhood development. Lots of fun playing each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
VERY stressful watching young children all day, but it helped to have other counselors helping
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, MI2018, május 31.
Stressful, but mostly because my role as watching 15-20 young children all day. Schedule was very finicky with one or two other counselors going on frequent vacations or just not showing up. Management was happy to help with difficult children/emergencies. Mostly just following the same routine every day, so not too stressful in that regard. Pay was alright considering it was a seasonal part-time.
Collaborative, routine
Kontra érvek
Stressful, schedules prone to changing
Fun place
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edwardsville, IL2018, május 30.
Fun place to work. I really liked working there. You learn to work with kids. If you like kids this is a great job! You get to go swimming and fun field trips with the kids too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace, if the staff was well decided on.
Camp Counselor/Youth Development Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Crescenta, CA2018, május 30.
I feel that in my professional opinion, that too many decisions are made based personal matters rather than professional. Positions are granted to friends and days off are allowed to ones with a close bond. But for those unlucky few to be allowed into cliques, they may as well be considered lepers.
Rewarding
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, MI2018, május 30.
The days are long and hot. usually 10 or 11 hour days. Thursdays are even longer, almost a 14 hour day. The pay was awful for the hours worked and the effort put in. I felt like when it came to management, there were almost too many counselors to have a good relationship with your supervisor. The only thing that kept me around was the children. If it was not for them the job would have never been worth it. I think this will be my most rewarding job I will ever do. There is not much that compares to working with children. If money is not an issue, I completely recommend trying this for a summer.
No breaks, Terrible pay
fun place to work
Staff Member/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyckoff, NJ2018, május 29.
if you like working with children then this is place for you. Also the company has a culture of helping other and assiting those in need of more training or other areas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very active job with alot of mobility
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, május 29.
Hardest part of the job was the misbehaved children. Writing campers up and getting a one on one talk with the parent. There really wasn't any leadership in the YMCA or structure for the employees.
Free summer trips
Low Pay
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holly Springs, NC2018, május 29.
Very few hours of work depending on your job title. Extremely low pay for the amount of work put in. Not 100% rewarding, Very different work setting than a normal job.
Great camp to work for!
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millstone, NJ2018, május 28.
Loved working here and really wish I was still living in the area to work there again this summer! The children were wonderful and my co-counselor was wonderful!
Unorganized and stressful
FRONT DESK ATTENDANT/ CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2018, május 27.
No training, you won't always work the position you applied for, must have a mindset of doing it for the kids, the kids are what makes the job fun, poor management
Productive and fast-paced environment
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 26.
A job that is your home away from home! Working at the Y was really fun and engaging and came with plenty of benefits for the youth. During the hot summer days, we were also able to go home early in Fridays.
Early Dismissal
Short breaks
Played games with kids.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Sulphur, LA2018, május 26.
Working at the YMCA was somewhat a hard task. As a camp counselor, I was responsible for 25+ kids. On a typical day, I had to play games, watch over children, make crafts, etc.
Free spirit
Short breaks
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Royal Oak, MI2018, május 24.
This was my very first job when I turned 16 and it was just the best. Working with the kids in camp is definitely a challenge but it is worth it. At the end of summer you realize how much fun you really had and cant wait until next summer to do it again.
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, május 24.
Everyday felt like a new adventure. The children were delightful and my hours were acceptable. Slow times during the day. Some flustered moments usually in the afternoon.
Pro érvek
Open environment with a lot of support
Overwhelming at times
fun workplace
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, IN2018, május 24.
it was fun to work here. being with the kids all summer, and helping them learn was a nice bonus. I got to be outdoors everyday, and help the kids grow and learn and stuff.
Pro érvek
being outdoors all the time
kids
Fun and integrative workplace
Counselor Team Leader, Summer Camp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, május 24.
Great opportunity to work with a Wonderfull staff. and great supervising. The fellow working staff and supervisors are work together where all ideas and values are expressed and valued
Pro érvek
great staff and supervisors that are standing by willing to assist and answer questions
Disgruntled customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van