YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 207 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 313 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Pros and Cons
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 12.
This job was officially an eye opener for me. To thick about other people and to care about someone more than myself. It taught me safety and the protection of others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They care about your happiness.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malden, MA2020, január 12.
A typical day at work for me is I come in I clock in and I go into the gym. In the gym are where the kids play until 9:00 so I interact with them. After we go swimming and I have to supervise them in the pool
Standard, non challenging interview
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saugus, MA2020, január 9.
As a Camp Counselor, not much room for job advancement. Typical day includes clocking in and then on duty supervising for the rest of the day. One 15 to 30 minute break (if that) on a typical day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and safe work place with an amazing waterfront
Camp Counselor and Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NH2020, január 9.
Amazing campers, amazing staff and management. Very clean campus. Good parking area. They often times have weekend events for families in the community.
It’s okay
A+/ Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maui, HI2020, január 8.
Fun and safe environment for both employees and kids. Great communication with everyone. Only thing was the pay was too little for my liking. Other than that it was alright.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was challenging, but working with kids is always fun
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Norman of Catawba, NC2020, január 6.
I’ve learned that things won’t always come easy with children. It’s a process, but it’s fun to go through. Tough challenges are always exciting to overcome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun experience working with summer camp kids.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2020, január 6.
A typical day at the YMCA summer program consisted of arriving to work at 9 am, taking the children outside and leading them is silly chants, taking them inside to play exciting games and activities, taking them to the pool to teach them how to swim, then ending by day by doing a fun arts and craft activity. The hardest part of my job was learning to be patient with children who were only a few years younger than me. The best part of my job was connecting with the kids, and getting the chance to bond with them, and learn from them.
Easygoing work place
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2020, január 6.
Working at the YMCA was a very fun experience for me, I just believe that I have outgrown it and can use the assets and skills I obtained there to better myself in my future path.
Great job
Resident Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boomer, NC2020, január 6.
Great job if you really love kids! At overnight camps you are with kids 24/7 so you must love kids and have tons of patience! Very happy working here and tons of fun!
Community Oriented
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 5.
The YMCA has a heavy focus on community relations, youth development, and family wellness. These focal points made working there especially pleasing because members and employees want to be there and are happy.
Great
YMCA Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rosemount, MN2020, január 3.
I have enjoyed working at the YMCA. I worked with incredible staff. This job allows people to experience working with kids, building relationships all while having fun.
Camp counselor
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2020, január 3.
Kids are great, and there’s something there for everyone to love. People that work there make sure you feel welcome and that you are not an outsider while you are there.
Love it!
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2020, január 1.
I Tworked for two summers in a row and a fall break in the Kids Care Academy. It was so fun every day! There was a classroom of kids and a bunch of teachers. We each had a group of like nine kids each. We would do activities and stuff as a whole group but we kept especially good watch on our own kids. Teamwork is how I would describe it. We would help clean messes. The hiring lady had a baby and didnt tell anyone that I was still hired and was just in school fountil the summer. I had to find a new job. It was sad.
1,0
Worst job ever
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2020, január 1.
The pay is not worth it. You work 10 hours a day, only get minimum wage and they do not even give you a break. The managers were no help. I have worked in multiple child care settings and loved it. But this had to be the worst job. They expect you to plan everything for the kids and give you no supplies. For the second half of the summer, the managers just stopped buying milk and juice which was supposed to be provided every day. We would ask them every day and they would just make up excuses. The kids were constantly bored and hated being there. They plan so many field trips which is nice to go places but they were always so disorganized and we were so short staffed. They would keep adding kids to the program yet there would only be 2 counselors per room. Multiple counselors quit halfway through the summer and they didn't even replace them. They just had managers step in so that we would be even more short staffed. I felt personally disrespected so many times. The only part I enjoyed was the kids but at the end of every day I wanted to quit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Valuing The staff has gone down
Camp Counselor for ages 6-13yrs (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rye, NY2019, december 27.
I have worked for the same branch for 10 years. I went for another position and not only did they not tell me if I got the position or not, but they also posted the person that did without giving me a heads up. MY manager does not help me professionally grow, she just keeps me stuck in the same position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience with challenging but rewarding work
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, MI2019, december 25.
It was a great experience, however make sure you are prepared for the both physical and mental challenges. Keep in mind that it is a low paying entry level job, but it is a great way to start if you are thinking of a career in education or working with children.
Camp
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lindenhurst, IL2019, december 22.
it was a good job with a very good boss, the hours were not ideal but the hours out in the sun were not the most desirable when it was hot out. Overall good job.
Fantastic
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ash Grove, MO2019, december 16.
I love working for the YMCA they’re a fantastic organization and if your not a person that gets stressed out easily and your good with kids, this job is perfect for you!
Production and fun environment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rye, NY2019, december 15.
YMCA is a wonderful place to work. Community is great, people are kind, respectful and always pushes people forward to succeed. The most enjoyable part of the day is seeing the kids happy with the activities planned. The hardest part of the job was creating a way to distract and entertain the kids during a bad day outside.
Oddly picky
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2019, december 12.
My superiors (known in the Y as directors) are very kind and very inclusive but are quick to play favorites and are very picky over which rules they prefer to enforce. I feel as I’ve been treated unfairly in my workplace.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van