YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 124 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 096 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Workplace
Camp Counsellor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chester, Cheshire2019, szeptember 29.
This is my first summer working for the YMCA as It is only at a summer camp, however I have loved it, it has an amazing workplace culture and it is full of friendly and helpful staff. Management is very helpful and is always there to give you a hand with anything. Since I worked for the summer the days were all long and hard. I was constantly working and surrounded with children but the staff were always there to lend a helping hand. Everyday was enjoyable and different, it was all great.
Pro érvek
free food, constant time with children
Kontra érvek
long hours, no time to yourself
Productive Interactive Program with Children
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yorktown, VA2019, szeptember 28.
A typical day consisted of arts and crafts activities, STEM projects, various exercising activities, and team building activities with an assigned group of campers, keeping in mind that the core values of the Y: caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith must be incorporated into every activity with the campers and in every situation.
Encouraging
Camp Lead Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, Texas2019, szeptember 28.
Fun, exciting, creative, learning new skills and experiences. Being an inspiring part of children's lives. Very flexible schedules. Meeting, changing lives, welcoming many new kiddos weekly.
Decent for First Job!
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, szeptember 27.
Henderson Family YMCA is a great place itself. Working with children all day can be fun but stressful at the same time. It’s a pretty easy job and a good first job for teens.
Long Island city YMCA experience
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2019, szeptember 27.
Great staff in the YMCA. Everyone helps each other out and works together as a team. Summer camp counseling was a great experience for me to be a leader.
Great team work
Fun environment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hackensack, NJ2019, szeptember 26.
I loved working here because I was able to hang out with the kids and teach them certain things from tying their shoes to teaching them how to swim. It was a fun job; I had the responsibility of taking care of these campers, but I was able to do so by having a good time with them and my fellow counselors.
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cosby2019, szeptember 26.
Extremely fun place to work, great staff and great working environment. Great employee benefits with paid time off. Can be quite stressful at times but is worth it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fun to be around kids
Summer Camp Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, szeptember 25.
A typical day at work would be watching the kids as they played games, ate lunch, and went swimming. I learned that I love to be around kids, and also how to talk to children. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I got to read to the preschoolers, and the hardest part was calming the preschoolers down when they get really upset and throw temper tantrums.
free gym resources
short breaks
Pretty good!
School Age Child Care/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, ME2019, szeptember 23.
I worked here for a hand full of months. The environment and people are wonderful, and the job is also very fun! Great job for any time of your life! I would reapply for any position.
Supervise and entertain children
Camp Counselor (Volunteer) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt Washington, MA2019, szeptember 20.
A typical day of work is getting up around 7:45 head to breakfast. Then after that, head up to blacktop and take attendance if (Day camp staff). Go to teach your assigned camp activities. after that we go to lunch (Day camp). Organize or interact with kids in unit-wide activity. Second round of classes after unit-wide activity. Lastly, go to get snack and board buses & kids go home
2,0
1st time job
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, szeptember 19.
It’s a good first job, but not a job if you intend on paying for monthly bills as a college student, i would recommend this job more for high schoolers looking for a first job that looks good on a college application or if you need an easy summer job.
An Amazing Experience
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2019, szeptember 18.
I’ve worked at the Y for two summers and it by far has been the most rewarding job. You make these connections with your fellow coworkers that will never break and you’ll never forget. And the kids you work with are just so touching. I didn’t realize how much i would impact them and how they’d impact me. It can be stressful at something times with it being a wilde open area and having a lot of kids but it’s a great job.
Pro érvek
Great environment, amazing coworkers, amazing kids
Kontra érvek
Management can sometimes be rough
Overall amazing work place
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, CT2019, szeptember 17.
Everyone here loves to help each other out. All the returning counselors would provide assistance and tips if you simply asked for them. Working with kids can be challenging, but I believe it'll be one of the best experiences of your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be very stressful, but has good moments
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waukesha, WI2019, szeptember 17.
Working as a camp counselor is always a mix of good and bad. I definitively found some days extremely draining when I would have to yell at the kids so much, but there was other days that were good.
Work with a great team
After School Teacher and Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, szeptember 17.
* A typical day at work includes working with the public, engaging with youths in a positive development environment.
* I learned how to work with children and families
* Management team is very helpful and supportive
* Workplace culture is fast-paced, busy, exciting
* Hardest part of the job is it gets busy sometimes and sometimes there are challenges that come up but you have a supportive team who help you with constructive feedback.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good culture and playful environment
Assistant Head Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  AE Finley2019, szeptember 16.
Typical summer camp environment. You're in groups over 15-25 kids and a few counselors. You follow a daily schedule and leads games/activities for the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding work place with a lot of hard work
Overnight Equestrian Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookston, IN2019, szeptember 16.
Working here as a camp counselor was one of the best working experiences I have had. You meet hundreds of wonderful people and have the opportunity to teach and influence young children. Many hours required to care for the campers all week but only for 9 weeks of the summer.
Twice as NIce
Asst. Teacher/Discovery Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport, RI2019, szeptember 16.
Kind and supportive team. Great preschool program. I enjoyed facilitating the summer camp as well. The access to the gym facilities is a good perk to take advantage of.
2,0
Day Camp Counselor
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menomonee Falls, WI2019, szeptember 15.
The job itself was fun, and liked the kids there. However management was horrible. I felt they were unapproachable and passive aggressive. I received little feedback, and what I did receive was negative. I was told that I would probably not be hired next summer and I was threatened that I would work after I had punched out. Very disappointed in a otherwise good job.
very fun place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, MA2019, szeptember 15.
fun the staff was very helpful caring very nice to the kids. good communication with each other. good thinking of games to play games to play with the kids.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van