YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 203 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Seasonal Job
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2017, október 25.
Seasonal Job that I would return too. Not a Career Job. I did learn patience at this job. Being a summer counselor for 85-100 kids a day, is n easy task. With the right group of people, the job was fun,
fun productive workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2017, október 24.
fun and productive. worked with children during summer camp. went on fieldtrips and planned activities for in house days. i enjoyed my time at the YMCA.
Review
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 24.
The supervisor told all of the workers that we could come to her if we had any issues with anything even if it was about the kids behavior or about another counselor.
Lunch break, pay
Fun Place to Work
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MI2017, október 22.
I love working at Camp Copneconic. Very fun, and fast-paced. The co-workers are nice, everyone gets along well. Job is stressful at times, but worth it.
Stressful
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lyndhurst, OH2017, október 20.
The job was very stressful first of all. Secondly, I often had to work over nine hours a day due to the fact that we were understaffed. The job was very inconsistent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy workdays but often fun
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Roxbury, MA2017, október 20.
Worked through the West Roxbury YMCA at a summer program which was a day camp. Campers were dropped off at the YMCA in the morning and every day, everyone would bus to a reservation in Westwood. At the reservation there were multiple daily activities like sports, swim lessons, free swim, and arts and crafts. In addition to this, there were several free blocks for time to do things such as archery, boating, and hiking to locations around the reservation. Each counselor was in charge of a group of 5-10 children whose ages ranged from 5 to 12 years old.
Pro érvek
Often very fun, got to partake in all activities, very active
Kontra érvek
Could be a long workday depending on if parents we late for pickup at the end of the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working all day everyday
Camp Counselor/Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Bend, NE2017, október 20.
I worked at a residency summer camp, so I was on the clock from sun up to sun down and was technically "on-call" overnight if any issues were to arise. Only days off were one weekday evening and Saturday evenings.
Pro érvek
Amazing culture, great kids, all fun all the time, doesn't feel like work
long days, minimal breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast-paced, and a great learning experience with a chance to develop leadership skills.
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sewickley, PA2017, október 20.
Working with teens can be stressful, but also very rewarding once you get to know them. Be prepared to butt heads with them, but get a quality experience with problem solving, conflict resolution, and mediation. The atmosphere is fun, but that depends on the amount of commitment and work you put into it.
Pro érvek
Great for developing leadership, conflict resolution, and lesson planning skills.
Kontra érvek
Working with parents that may be argumentative
Productive and Challenging
General Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenixville, PA2017, október 19.
It was a very fast place working environment. The kids had made it hard but you find a way around it. The kids challenge every part of you and try to have you at your worst.
Paid lunches
Abuse from children
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with children
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davant, LA2017, október 18.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to make sure the kids enjoyed themselves. The hardest part of the job was to get the children inside when it rained. My workplace culture was neat and organized. A typical day at work was fun and enjoyable.
paid enough
no breaks
Sweet
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cartersville, GA2017, október 18.
The Advanced Leadership Academy is year-round leadership programs for ages 14-
15 that meet monthly for fun, leadership, and fellowship. During the fall and spring
weekends, you will have the opportunity to interview for one of our summer
leadership programs; ALC (Advanced Leadership Camp) and the LIT program
(Leaders In Training). The two programs are designed for different levels of
leadership, to interview for one of our summer leadership programs; ALC (Advanced
Leadership Camp) and the LIT program (Leaders In Training).
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun but stressful place to work
Camp Counselor In-Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, NY2017, október 16.
I really enjoyed working at Camp Weona, however some of the rules became stricter as the years went on and it became less fun. Overall, I enjoyed my experience there.
Never a dull moment
camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, RI 028422017, október 16.
Great staff. Fun working environment. Teaching/support from each other. Best to watch the same kids grow each year. The hardest part of the job depends on the day and the attitude of the kids.
the kids
healthcre
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work and I would recommend to a friend.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, MD2017, október 14.
This was a very fun summer experience as a camp counselor. The energy and atmosphere made it a great place to work. I plan to work there for many years to come.
Families love YMCA
Sports Coordinator / Camp Counselor / Front Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watsonville, CA2017, október 13.
i loved working here. It was my first job. i was a scorekeeper for the basketball teams. I moved up to run the leagues. It was a great family environment.
Pro érvek
Working out for free in the gym
Kontra érvek
Couldnt go work out there on Sundays
Great People
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Emporia, VA2017, október 11.
The YMCA is a very friendly environment. There was not a day that went by where I was not greeted with a smile by almost every employee. Very well kept facilities, highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely stressful that wasn't well organized
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granite City, IL2017, október 9.
While it was great working with kids and being a camp counselor, we would at times tend to be understaffed which would make keeping order over the campers extremely difficult. The management was good but at times would distance himself from the group and go off to work on other projects. The hardest part of the job was definitely keeping order over the kids when other counselors would begin to slack off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience, ready to work with children
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 9.
McBurney YMCA's Camp counseling is a job that benefits a lot in health and social skills with children. You go through proper training and told off the bat of how to interact well. One thing that isn't so much taught but would be better to know is faster instincts. Being held responsible for a parent's child means saving them from any danger.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, very fun everyday, never a dull moment
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Hill, PA2017, október 9.
The other counselors and myself were very kind, helpful and ensured that every camper had a blast everyday of camp. I learned that getting kids to listen to you doesn't always require you yelling or shouting at them. Just be a figure they look up to and they will listen to you no matter what they are doing.
Pro érvek
Free field trips, get to swim for free, breaks included: lunch and snack
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, október 7.
It's a great summer job for those who are of age to work. I enjoyed working with the kids. Coming up with activities for the kids to do was my favorite.

Átfogó minősítés