YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 703 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 624 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Place to work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 28.
A typical day consisted of leading games and activities with the campers. Besides that we incorporated educational aspects such as STEM activities and character development exercises.
Workplace environment
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boomer, NC2018, szeptember 27.
As a camp counselor, you know you have to dedicate a lot of your time. It was a great job and kept you active and involved. Sometimes it would be hard working as many hours as we have to.
Free housing and meals
Small breaks
Best place ever!!!!
camp counselor (inclusion) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Estes Park, Colorado2018, szeptember 25.
I enjoyed working here all summer. I got to go hiking, swimming, horseback riding, and rock wall climbing weekly. Met lots of children from all over America and also got to work with special needs children.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was great but management made it difficult
Childcare and Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenixville, PA2018, szeptember 24.
The job itself was fun and rewarding but there was a lack of communication between staff and management. Many emails were never answered, my manager avoided confrontation and would have others talk to me for them, was promised supplies and help, but was rarely given it and would have to come up with backup plans frequently, very unprofessional, schedules were put out a few days in advance, with little room to prepare schedules. Most activities schedules were rarely followed and again would have to come up with backup plans. Felt like it was more of a place to please the parents and make money, then to give the kids a fun and exciting summer experience.
Weekends off, free membership
Kontra érvek
Poor management, late schedules, low pay, drama between old and new staff
Summer Job
Residential Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2018, szeptember 24.
It is a great summer job that provided a lot of fun experiences would recommend to any college student. You get the opportunity
to work and influence young minds.
Free food and housing
loved it
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Malden, MA2018, szeptember 22.
I love working at the YMCA especially with being a camp counselor, I love interacting with the kids, I loved the field trips and the activities that we did with them.
the camp
being in the hot sun
Very fun workplace
Camp Arrowhead Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2018, szeptember 22.
A typical day at work was somewhat stressful but there was always a lot of help when needed. At times felt a bit understaffed but there were always people to help when needed. The kids were a lot of fun. The management was very good and always knew what to do and how to help.
fun place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Borger, TX2018, szeptember 21.
The YMCA help me with my leadership, team building and time management skills there I dealt with kids and parents most happy but also times where they weren't happy
Camp
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, szeptember 20.
This was my first real summer job durning school, had a blast, learned so much, paid my own bills for once and had some jingle in my pock I earned myself.

Who doesn't love the YMCA, I mean they even have a song.
best place on earth
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, szeptember 13.
Camp Reed is the best place on earth just to be at but also work at. being a branch of the YMCA just adds on to our benefit. treats all of us really well and helps camp reed be put up on the map as a reliable place to send your kids
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and Fun work environment
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monument, CO2018, szeptember 11.
I would recommend this job to anyone. It was a fun and exciting job. It was also very challenging and difficult at times. Overall I had a great experience working here.
Pro érvek
Play with kids all day. Go on field trips to fun locations every Friday.
Helicopter parents. Physically Demanding
Productive and Fun Workplace
Camp Yomechas Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middleboro, MA2018, szeptember 10.
As a camp counselor, it was a very fun place to work. The kids were always energetic, looking forward to seeing you, and what the day has in store. Summer is a time for kids to enjoy themselves and play, and being a counselor is awesome to experience and enhance a child's summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly and supportive work enviorment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrimack, NH2018, szeptember 9.
it was very friendly environment to work it was stressful but worth it we made bonds with one another that will last lifetimes and friends we never thought we could have. we also got the opportunities to change peoples lives forever as well as getting certified for different things.
cpr certifacations
seasonal
Badly Managed
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Letts2018, szeptember 7.
A great camp with an awesome location would recommend anyone to work here for just one summer.

Full-time staff and management are very poor, however. Lots of favoritism. The camp director is the worst person I have worked for professionally. The leadership team is chosen solely on how well the camp director gets on personally with them.

It is a shame it is run so badly otherwise would be such a great place to work!!
Pro érvek
lovely physical environment, great kids, beautiful location
leadership team, camp director
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the kids aand coworker are fun.
Summer Camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD 209012018, szeptember 6.
To work at the YMCA you have to make sure children have fun during the summer. They come to camp full of happiness and ready to get their day started.
Different hours weekly
Low payment
Amazing work atmosphere
Camp Counselor/Sailing Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gig Harbor, WA2018, szeptember 6.
I learned a lot about life in general while working at camp, and it was a good time! The management was an outstanding accomplishment in terms of the Y's dedication to the satisfaction of their employees.
Very good place to work
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, CA2018, szeptember 4.
If you want to work at a fun place and still have a life outside of work I definitely recommend working here. The staff is helpful and friendly and will help you with anything you need help with.
Very helpful
only a summer job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing for the memories.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amery, WI2018, szeptember 3.
Camp is something that is very important to people who have experienced it, being able to give back to something so impactful to your life is such an amazing thing to be able to do. That being said, it is not a job for the faint hearted, it is not for anyone who is not willing to put their whole being into it. The amount of work, however, will burn anyone out.
Fun place to work
Arts Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  W63rd st2018, szeptember 3.
i loved working at the Y! My staff was very hardworking and collaborative. We all worked as a team and made the campers feel as though we had a great community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic job if you like children
Camp Counselor then Unit Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton Park, NY2018, szeptember 3.
I have many amazing memories from y-camp with the kids and fellow counselors. Great summer job and way to find a community. Pay is stingy but it's not meant to be a career. Highly recommend for high-school and early college summers. The children can be very tiring at times, but if you like kids, the job is rewarding.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van