Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

Munkakör megnevezése
Camp Counselor2 264 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 264 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 386 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to fit into the culture at the YMCA well. The managers were nice and very understanding. If a coworker had any problem they were able to take time out of their day to answer questions and concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job helped me better my patience skills. The management of company was not the best though. Many activities held there were so unorganized and dis-functional. The staff was low which made things a lot more complicated. It still is a learning experience I appreciate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working here. The coworkers were all polite and I never had any issues with the management. The kids were friendly and creative. It was a good job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is exactly what you expect it to be. You are scheduled to work with a specific camp, you go in, and you watch the kids and make sure that they are doing what they need to and keeping everything on schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a camp counselor for one summer. It was a decent job, but should have been paid more for what we had to deal with every day at work. I liked that we were able to be outside for parts of the day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot while working for the YMCA. I gained professional development while working. Additionally, teach kids about all kinds of different subjects. The best thing about this job is that while you are teaching the kids and engaging with them, they are teaching you knew things at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 4 summers! The YMCA is a great place to work at! Nice people and an overall fun and exciting atmosphere. I work with kids which is the best part of job is going in there and seeing them everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At YMCA I was taught the value of being apart of the team. I realized that to get a job you must be capable of working with your partners. I realized that not one person is able to reach their full potential without the help of their companions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y in my area was pretty unprofessional. A lot of the staff would get into petty arguments. The opportunities for the kids seemed pretty limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for those in college and younger looking for a summer job or seasonal work. Consistent typical days, learned much about childcare. Workplace culture was fantstic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are great people, very respectful and fun. Families are nice and willing to work with you. Fun to be in the water with the kids, most of them really enjoy learning
Munkahelyi kultúra
During summer I would attend to the needs of the camp instructors. I would run errands for them, prepare food for the kids in attendance, and exercise my leadership in camp games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From my experience working at YMCA, having to work with young children and having been dealt straight forward tasks, I would say that working there is an ideal first job for teenagers and young adults looking to ease their way into the workforce.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for a fun summer job, outdoors and quite relaxed working at a YMCA is for you! The job has its perks, making friends and a summer abroad however there is a very small salary, and aspects of the job can be gruelling- up at 6:30am every day and unable to sleep until 10:30pm, so long days are part of the job! A day off a week is manageable and you get to explore America!
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers were always willing to help me with anything. I was the youngest one working at the YMCA camp and I still felt like it fit in there like my age didn't have an impact on me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA has provided me with life skills and professional job opportunities that will help me throughout all of my future careers. Leadership skills, communication skills, teamwork, and more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was alright, however, we were very understaffed. There wasn't enough staff to children ratio. The staff that worked there were good at their jobs, and the children loved them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a good time here learned alot about responsibility, caring, leadership safety etc and it was outdoors which I enjoyed alot. Maybe get back to a similar role one day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was really interesting working there they have a pool and a campfire and to baseball feilds and soccer field and a gym so there was always had something to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff was so kind and I made a lot of friends through working here. The energy was great everyday and we motivated each other. Especially working with kids, the energy of the environment was important. I enjoyed this job very much and I am fortunate that I was able to work for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once I first became an employee at the YMCA I noticed how the kids always come first with their happiness . If your not making the kid laugh and have a good time then your not doing tour job . I love kids even more than what I have before because of the YMCA , it is such a good company and always try’s to make everyone happy .
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés