YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 203 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun Work Place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairless Hills, PA2017, november 16.
The kids enjoyed coming everyday learning new songs according to the theme that week. Everyday they went swimming and that was their favorite part. The kids enjoyed going outside twice a day as well,weather permitting.
Ymca
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2017, november 15.
Summer camp was a great time for the kids and as long as they had plenty of activities there were usually happy. Really enjoyed getting to work with all of the different ages.
Fun Place To Work
Afterschool&Day Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, november 14.
Great Job , Very flexible
Great Locations
Great Company To Work
Helps Build Character And Growth
Benefits Are Wonderfull
Organized
Great Summer Camp
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly, calm, but fast paced enviroment.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Catonsville, MD2017, november 13.
A typical day at the Y starts off very fast, there will be lots of children coming throughout the day, but mainly starting around 7/8 am. Management was mazing, and very friendly. The culture of the work place is very fast paced, but also laid back and cool. It can get hectic at times because you are responsible for keeping a small group of children safe, as well as making sure they are all engaged and having fun. The most enjoyable part of this job would be all the relationships that were built with the children as well as the relationships built with coworkers.
Not Pleasant
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2017, november 13.
I did not enjoy working with YMCA as a camp counselor. They did not treat their employees well. I was treated poorly even though I went above and beyond for the position. They were terribly organized.
Fun and interesting
Camp Assistant Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, NY2017, november 12.
Fun fast paced job with something new going on all the time. I always enjoyed going to work it was like getting paid to have fun. Also my co workers were all very nice.
stressful but rewarding
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Londonderry, NH2017, november 9.
It is hard to work with kids day in and day out they can get your nerves sometimes but it is such a rewarding job and I loved all my kiddos. You need to be a kind patient person to be able to work with kids especially in large groups.
great connections
no breaks
Great co-workers and managers
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wendell, NC2017, november 9.
It was a fantastic job. You have to love kids to be able to handle it sometimes because it can be stressful but it will be one of the best experiences you will ever have with work.
Fun workplace with children
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2017, november 9.
Very stressful for working with little children. Volunteer work so very little compensation for lots of work. Most of the parents don't tip but the relationships with the children are very rewarding.
Free Gym Membership
Working in the heat
Munkahelyi kultúra
great way to get experience working with children and families
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Bridgewater, MA2017, november 8.
it was a great time, although it was a summer job. i enjoyed working with the children and getting to know what they like and dont like. i would recommend this job to a friend.
Great Summer Camp experience
Resident Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2017, november 7.
As a volunteer Summer Camp Counselor I was able to work with a close community of responsible and fun mentors who weren't shy to access their inner child and be silly. I love the Y Camp spirit and what opportunities it has created for children to grow into outstanding adults.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Demanding but enjoyable work setting
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, november 5.
I enjoyed working as a Camp Counselor for the YMCA. The children and staff were delightful. Each day was full with exciting activities for the children. I left simply because I needed to go back to school.
The enviornment
No lunch break
fun and creative workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2017, november 5.
This job I would recommend to everyone it is by far the most fun I have ever had in a summer/beginning of school year for the kiddos. I love being around kids and if you do too I recommend you apply here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
it was a fun experience
Lead Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 3.
I would come in and most of the time the kids days was already planned out the would do different activities thought the day. Most of the time things went in about the same order every day.
low pay
low pay no benefits
Working with Children
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, november 2.
Children are stressful, you don't have to be a guru to both know and understand that; waking up at seven in the morning every morning (except for weekdays) is a task needing to get used to, although once over that hurdle, you are met with a quick-paced summer job experience. Expect heavy amounts of field trips, pool time, and other extracurricular volunteering positions available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and all around just perfect
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clinton, OH2017, október 31.
There was no such thing as a typical day! There was always something new and exciting. I learned nothing goes as expected in a good way. The management was always on the ball and always included them selves in the activities also. The culture was also extremely diverse and I love it. The hardest part would have to be keeping a game face in front of the kids when you're having a rough time but, the most enjoyable is watching the smiles of the kids as they run into your arms and give you the biggest hug and tell you, "You're the best counselor ever."
Ymca
Jerry Long YMCA Summer Camp Teen Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemmons, NC2017, október 27.
I worked at the teen summer camp as a summer camp counselor. We would have different activities throughout the day with the teens and some weeks we would go on field trips. It was a laid back job but you were very active and interactive with the kids.
Active, Fun, Paid Field Trips
Part-Time, Low Pay
Love the YMCA
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2017, október 26.
For the most part the YMCA is about people serving people. Building a community where individuals come to connect and improve their well-being, however there were some workplace politics that forced me to leave. Your ability to serve your members should take priority over your ability to promote yourself to Senior Staff
Excellent organization
YMCA After School Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, október 26.
YMCA is a great company and does a lot of great things for the community. It gives an opportunity to people of all age with a number of different entities they could partake in
I like to work there
Summer Camp Counselor, After School, Insturctor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Somerville, NJ2017, október 25.
Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, 12% retirement upon eligibility, paid vacation and holidays, a complimentary YMCA membership as well as a fun, friendly, family-oriented environment! The Somerset County YMCA is a drug-free work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome all applicants who share our values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.

Átfogó minősítés